Chapter 15

Wow. Sooooo many people wanted to join Cory. I admit I would join him in a heartbeat. Hell, even if it wasn't Cory, I'd kill people. Did I say that out loud?

"Cory-" said Adam calmly. "I'm sorry but-" he looked at his other friends. Red and Ross's faces were filled with fear. "We can't join you. Killing people; it just isn't right!" Ross nodded in agreement, as did Red.

"AUGGGGHHHH!!! FINE! YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK YOU GUYS! I BET YOU AREN'T EVEN REAL, ARE YOU?" Cory punched him glass wall, leaving a small crack. "Hey um.... Ross. Can I borrow your water bottle?" Cory pointed at it. "Ok sure." Said Ross slipping it through the hole. "ROSS NO-!" Yelled Red. But it was to late. Cory smashed the glass wall down with the bottle. Adam and everyone ducked as glass fell towards them.

Sirens were blaring. A guard came in. "Hey you! Stop right there!" She yelled. Cory kicked her leg, causing her to let her guard down. Cory grabbed the knife from her belt (wait do policemen carry knives?) and held it up to her neck.

"Join me and I won't do it! Well, I'd still kill her after you joined me; buts that's not the point!" Cory yelled at Adam, Ross and Red. "Cory this is crazy! Stop it!" Red yelled. "Cory-" said Adam. "Think about what your doing. What if this was real, hmm? What if you had to kill one of us? What if this lady-" he pointed at the cop who had fainted in Cory's arms. "Was Shelby? Or your Mother?!  Would you kill them then, just to satisfy your killing craze?! Just STOP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR DOING!" 

Cory froze. He looked down at the blood on his hands. The knife he wielded.  His friends terrified expressions. He thought about Jin. He thought about his mom, and Shelby. He thought about all his friends. Cory dropped the lady onto the ground, along with his knife. He smiled.

"We better get going. More cops will be on their way. Don't want any of my friends getting hurt, do I?"