Chapter 4

Hermoine slowed down as she got near the doors and entered like a calm person, not as if she'd just ran from the library.

Walking in, she noticed almost everyone was gone. The feast must be over.

"Ah, Miss Granger. While I still don't approve of your decision, I respect your wishes."

"Thank you, Professor."

"Since you and Mr Malfoy have missed the introduction of Head Boy and Head Girl, I've kept them back and sent Mr Malfoy to call you. He should be back by now."

Soon the doors opened once more to reveal Malfoy running in. Hermoine looked behind him curiously. Was he running from Ella or playing with her?

"Mr Malfoy."

"Professor."

"Draco!" So he was playing with Ella. She came running behind him and began to hit is arm constantly. "That's not fair. You cheated. You have longer legs than me."

McGonagall smiled. "I see you've met Miss Druella Rosier."

"Dru Glue. Anyway, why are we here?"

McGonagall led them to one of the tables where two students were talking animatedly. "Mr Malfoy, Miss Granger, I present your Head Boy and Girl for this year."

The two students turned to face Hermoine and Draco. Hermoine was surprised, but not shocked. Draco was quite amused.

"Congratulations, Loony and Longbottom. You make a good pair."

Hermoine rolled her eyes. "Well done, you two."

Luna smiled. "Don't worry, Draco. Maybe one day you'll find someone besides your mother that truly loves you."

Both Neville and Hermoine tried not to laugh. Even McGonagall tried to supress a smile. "Alright, you four, er five, please go back to your common rooms and there are no classes tomorrow.

Neville offered to walk Luna to the Ravenclaw tower and Draco decided to do the same for Hermoine. Boys are so competitive.

"I heard that."

Hermoine turned to Draco. "Bloody Legilimens."

"And aren't girls also competitive? Not you, I mean, when was the last time you dresses up nicely?"

"Such a gentleman."

"I know. Ella brings out the best in me. I really wonder what Potter and Weasley would do if-"

"Enough, Draco. You're never gonna find out, because you're never gonna tell a soul."

"We're here."

"Thank you. Next time try not to bring up the past. It tends to unsettle ladies. You'll never get a girlfriend if you do that with them."

Draco smirked and Hermoine whispered the password. "I don't need a girlfriend."

Hermoine rolled her eyes. "Right. I forgot, you've got Pugface Parkinson."

She closed the portrait door and left Draco outside with Ella. "Who's Pugface Parkinson?"

~~||~~||~~||~~

"She never sleeps late!"

"Then you go wake her up."

"I can't get into the girls' dormitory."

"Don't lie, you're just afraid Lav-Lav came back."

"Ginny!"

"Ron!"

"Go!"

"Fine!"