DBG is getting a rewrite!!

and I want YOUR help

That's right, I have finally decided to sit down and do the damned thing. The reason for this chapter is surprisingly not just to let you all know so you can harass me about it (but feel free to do so)

How much do you love these books? Enough to wanna be a part of the creation process?

Look, I love Death by Granger. It's my first good piece of writing. But it's old and there are things about it that I hate. I'm not looking to get rid of this version nor the sequel & spinoffs. It'll always have a place in my heart, just as all your beautiful and often funny comments will.

I want to make the book better but I know that a lot of you adore the book the way it is. That's why, for DBG, I'm willing to do something my anxiety will probably scream about as soon as I hit publish.

I want a couple of you to help me on the rewrite. I'm not looking for amazing writers or popular writers or anything like that. Hell, I'm not even looking for writers. I'm looking for those of you that love this book unconditionally.

You'll probably be able to read the book before it gets published for everyone. You'll be able to have a say in what I cut/add. You'll be able to offer your incredibly valued viewpoint as a reader at any and every point in the rewrite.

I just want people who love this story enough to wanna help me make it the best version.

So, hands up, who wants to join the discord server and get the link to the Google doc where the first chapter of the rewrite is currently hiding? (DMs are fine if you're shy to comment like me aknxns)

update: if I had to change the name of this book (esp since I'll be combining DBG and Deja Vu into one complete fic) what suggestions would you have?