Chapter 5

Draco Malfoy was stunned. He got up and headed for Zabini. Sure enough, Ella was behind him. Something about the little girl drew him closer like an older brother protective over his baby sister. She reminded him so much of his mother, yet she had eyes very much like his own. She could have been his biological sister.

He tapped Zabini on the shoulder and nodded his head to the doors where Theo still stood. Blaise excused himself and got up to walk with Draco.

The two stopped by Theo. Draco folded his arms. "Did that seriously just happen?"

Zabini was confused. "Did what happen?"

Draco smirked. "Granger got Nott to take her to Hogsmeade."

Blasie's jaw dropped. "Granger did what?!"

"Shhh! Not so loud!"

"Sorry."

Ella tugged Draco's hand. "Who are they?"

Draco pushed her forward. "Ell, this is Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott." He gestured to the corresponding boy. "Boys, this is Druella Rosier."

"Draco found himself a girl!" Theo hooted.

Draco rolled his eyes. "That's disgusting, Nott. I'm not the one that's stuck with Granger today."

Theo shuddered. "She threatened to make sure no girl comes to me!"

Zabini laughed. "Poor you. Better get ready."

Draco hit him on the back. "Good luck. You've got Granger from three. I'll be waiting in the common room for the disastrous story afterward."

~~||~~||~~||~~

"Hermoine, you can't seriously be going to Hogsmeade with him!"

Harry and Ron had managed to get into the girls' dorm by the use of broomsticks and now stood behind Hermoine with Ginny.

"You three didn't think I had the guts to do it, did you?" Hermoine looked in her mirror and swapped dresses, wondering which one is better. "Well, I do, and I'll prove I have the guts to actually go through with it."

Harry and Ron were speechless.

"I suggest the red one. It's not to long that Nott will want to run, but it's not so short that he'll constantly stare at you. You should wear black shoes, with a slight heel and maybe a necklace and earrings. And keep your wand with you."

Hermoine sent Ginny an acknowledging nod and went to change into the dress in her bathroom. She looked in the mirror and caught sight of the ugly scar on her left arm. She cast a spell and covered it up. She came out and dove into her trunk for shoes. She found a pair, with silver design on the heel and slipped it on. She borrowed a silver chain from Ginny with a green gem in the middle and the matching earrings. She cast the spell Ginny used on the train and her hair fell in soft waves down her back. She slipped her wand into her famous bag with the undetectable extendable charm. With the wand, she stuffed the light lip gloss she used and a spare pair of black ballet shoes. Her makeup was hardly visible, a slight touch of blush and eyeshadow and the lip gloss was all she used.

She turned to face Ginny. "Well?"

Ginny gave her a thumbs up and she left the room. She was in the common room when Harry and Ron fell down the stairs.

"I still can't believe you're going with him."

Ron turned to Harry. "Going with him? I can't belive she actually asked him!"