chapter 1

Hi I don't own B.B or pic just Ana. Enjoy!~

In a dusty attic there sat a young woman. She barely moved from the small dusty matt in the dark corner of this attic. She had large wounds littering her body. The wounds formed scabs,bruises, and swells. The red blood was more of a black color. It was crusted, etching and sinking into the small creases of her skin. She looked pale, fragile, and starved. Her eyes were in a glaze showing she was not truly there.

The young woman wished for death to take her more and more with every sharp, painful breath she draws into her weak body. Across from her crippled weak form laid a small creature surrounded by its own brightly colored blood. Tears pooled in her dry eyes when ever her gaze landed on the small black kitten. The little one tried to save her. Protect her from them. For that she was grateful. Never has anyone. Animal. Human. Anything. Or Anyone have ever try to help her.

Her arms moved shakily outward. Slowly bending over from sitting, she crawled to the small kitten in horrendous pain. Her body scream in complaint as she picked up the limp animal in her arms and cradled it near her bloody, damped, and stained chest. The small animal twitched slightly but other wise didn't move. Slowly it opened its large red orbs. It let out a strangled pained noise as it slowly repositioned itself in her arms.

The kitten purred as it rubbed its bloody head against the nook of her cold neck. Its soft cold nose brushing once or twice leaving no effect. It knows. She will die. Soon. But one can hope it will be fast and painless. Not slow and painful like they know it will be.

Tears brimmed the girl's dulled blue eyes. She tried to hide the pain she was in. But failed miserably. She would cringe at the draft that would flow past her skin. Her lips slowly turned a blue. And her breathing became erratic. Forcing more air to push itself into her burning, tired lungs.

Hours have passed with them suffering. Dying slowly by their own wounds. But finally they will be put out of their misery. Two sets of foot steps could be heard clearly. Their vision has blurred incredibly but their hearing is as sharp as ever. The young woman hugged the small kitten closer to her chest as the footsteps got louder. Tears brimmed her glazed eyes. And her shoulders shook in fear. The door slammed open. It falling fully off to the floor in bits and pieces.

They had scowls and looks of disgust. A man and woman. They were dressed nice. And looked highly drunk. The man and woman both moved forward. The woman gripped the young woman's hair in a tight hold. They both cursed and spoke in nonsense, as the young woman's head fell back by the older woman's vice grip her eyes pressed tightly closed. The man held a splintering wooden bat in his firm grasp. He swung up and slammed it onto her already fragile head. Instantly she the young woman fell dying quicker as sticky blood oozed damping her long golden locks dying it even more. The kitten was missed entirely. In fact they had no knowledge that it was there still. For it was so dark.

Satisfied with their work. They dusted off their hands. And with joyous laughter they left the small kitten and the young woman their own niece to die.

The kitten mewled sadly as it tried to wake the dazed and heavily bleeding young woman. 'Oh no! I liked this human too!' It thought as it paced around the young woman's body. Then the kitten stopped dead in its tracks. A mischievous glint flashed through its red eyes.

Slowly it walked up to the young woman. Its nose touching the bridge of her nose. Their figures glowed a dim magenta color. With this odd light a black mist appeared around them engulfing their figures in the large room.

Moments later both the mist and glow vanished. Leaving only the young woman. The kitten was no longer physically in the room. The young woman's wounds healed themselves. And the blood no longer flowed down in the back of her head. Her skin looked smooth and fair. Her already long and golden locks that laid damp in her blood twisted and turned. It flowed longer.

Fanning around her head complementing her fair skin. Her chest raised a bit more. And slowly black cat ears peaked up from her tangled golden locks. Under her ripped and stained dress a slim black tail peaked out. Her breathing was soft and her tail swished unconsciously. Then everything stopped. As if the entire world held its breath. Her eyes snapped open.

But instead of her dark blue eyes. They shinned a bright red with a slight magenta glaze. A devious smirk came to her soft lips as she jumped up effortlessly. Her nails grew long as she stalked out of the attic. Her bare feet patted softly against the wooden floor.

Slowly she came to the sitting room where the man and woman drank merrily. Their backs were turned away from her bloody figure. Silently she walked closer behind them. The lights bursted off by a simple flick of her tail. The man and woman screamed in surprise. The expensive wine bottle dropped to the floor with a crash.

And in an instant they also fell to the ground. Their blood ran in streams around them intertwining with the wine and glass shards that pooled and splattered on the walls. The young woman's eyes flickered. As she walked away from the dead couple.

Her hands completely smothered in their disgusting blood. Her smirk became wider as she went back up the stairs in to the attic. Her bloodlust was fulfilled but dear devil was their souls foul tasting. In a blink of an eye, the entire room warped, twisted, and turned. The air froze. The particles of dust stopped its flow of movement as an inky black portal formed where the window was. And slowly she stepped through it. Her smirk becoming wider and wider.