Chapter 11

Not long after the end of the talk the three had they left their separate ways. Anastasia left to either explore the grounds of the mansion or to wait for her maid uniform that the demon butler will bring to her later on after searching up other servants.

      Speaking of him he already found the whereabouts of a previous Phantomhive butler. Tanaka an elderly Chinese immigrant welcomed into the household when the late lord was still a child. Then he found a file of an American that hasn't truly left the battlefield. And a secret organization that does inhumane experimentation's. That one will have to look into more on a later date. And he is still trying for information of this assassin nicknamed 'Hawk' it says she has amazing far-sight that helps her achieve nearly perfect aim when it comes to gun handling. 

    And as for the young noble he left to the study. Working on learning the basics of owning a company and find the proper wording to construct a letter to her majesty about his return and how he shall take up the role as her 'guard dog' or 'Noble of the Underworld' such disgusting roles to play in this game but at least you know of all the happenings. Know every little secret and stay in the shadows of night where it is forever safe with his demon by his side to destroy everything in their way to accomplish the contract.

      Anastasia sighed tiredly. She was done exploring this maze of a manor but oddly it seemed very familiar to her great great grandfather's or grand-papa as she preferred to call the elderly man, manor before he died. The only true difference was most of the furniture and some of the wallpapers are different. But it is the past and her dear grandpapa always did tell her that it was a home their ancestors lived. He told her the adventure's his grandmother told him. 

     Speaking of the deceased woman she would be a child at this point of time possibly around the age of her new young master. His name though brought her reminiscing her past that dwelled in the future. Ciel Phantomhive. Noble, once owner of Funtom inc. that created toys and an assortment of sweets. Also rumored to be the 'Noble of the Underworld' a dark title enraptured with dark dealings, murder, kidnappings, and other things that made many pale and ill. The same feared and respected name that her grandpapa was named after, his own grandfather. But she was more Grey then Phantomhive though she completely refuses that name. She would tarnish the prestige Phantomhive name and was never accepted as a Grey.

      Sat on her plush bed she stared at her petite hands solemnly. Should she tell them that she isn't from this time? She is from now on this households maid. 'no. You don't know if you can trust them. What if they hate you for that fact? Become untrusting and hate your existence like them?' a breathy whisper crept into her mind. Such dark thoughts for a pure soul...But so deep in the dark to be in beliefs of the devil. To not fear them. To see that they will except any and all. The angels...such disgusting white and insane. But the devil is insane as well is he not? Those thoughts circled her mind. Lapping round and round and round again. Why is she called a putrid thing soaked in the depths of inky black, then others come and say she is pure like the freshly fallen snow? 'Why can't humans make up their minds? Am I putrid or am I innocence?' A knock came from the wooden door breaking her from her dark growing thoughts that became a relative part of her since seven years of age. 

      "C-come in." She stuttered oh so softly. It sent shivers up the butlers spin. So pure. So sweet smelling. Yet dark and pained. Broken to unbelievable degrees. He lusts to break it. Opening the door in a fluent motion he studied her sitting form. Her azure eyes that hold such innocence and beautiful disgusting darkness. Such an interesting little human she is. "I have brought you your maid uniform that you shall be wearing for now on. I'll be sure to get you clothes for other occurrences we might take. Is the color fine?" Sebastian asked as he saw how she mutely inspected the uniform. Her eyes wavered and watered almost unnoticeably. "I-it's f-fine. T-thank y-you." Thank you so much for being kind to me. For giving this to me.