Chapter 7

Chapter 7, Enjoy readers!!

The young boy stared at the kind lady in a rare twinkle. His chest felt light, his heart thrumming strongly in its destined chambers. The skirt fabric still warm helped build his own heat. The scent was something he felt he has forgotten long ago...comfort. A tiny tint of pink dusted his pale face as he looked at the blonde's peaceful slumber. He for a moment thought he saw a shiver run through the girl's being. With a timid nature that began to grow a bone he crawled to her. He took the warm fabric and draped it on top of her knees. Still leaving a good portion for him to stay cuddled up in. Snuggling into her warm side the young once noble boy fell to the grasps of slumber. All the while his forced timid and weak nature evaporated.

Anna who studied it from her self-confinements in the human's now half-human's mind. A smile engrossed her chalk-pale face. Her eyes twinkling in amusement and curiosity. Curious and not afraid to try anything she started to create a connection between their being and the boy's. Maybe to save her human's very fragile heart she will give this boy the courage and ability to summon a demon. Of course that is conflicting the original idea and high-tailing it out of here when a big boy appears but a boy, with a broken soul cannot possibly summon a big boy that usually crave revenge filled humans. He'll probably only summon a weaker level as they are the ones that crave little broken humans. (Right?)

An hour later the process was done and Anna sat down in the wilted flower garden with a shattered mirror-like sky that was her partner's mind. Truly a broken mind for her reflection on life to look like such. Innocent to the highest factor yet broken possibly beyond repair. The two still quiet and peaceful in the dreary cell oblivious to the incoming destruction or possible salvation. It truly depends on your perspective and thoughts of such creatures coming to existence on this plain of Balance. A realm carrying both the ugly and pretty. Petty beings that are flaunting their power as if they are the main players to this wonderful chess game. How wrong they are...

The cell doors screeched open. The noise was like extra sharp nails on a chalk board even to humans it made their teeth chatting and a thumping pain to drum stronger than their hearts in their heads. With a greasy and spat filled snarl. The large cloaked man snatched the poor boy that was startled awake with a wrenching feeling in his gut. With wide fearful blue eyes he looked at the equally startled Anastasia. In a flurry of emotions he reached out his small hand to her desperately wanting her motherly comfort. Startling to get up to grab the boy from the disgusting man the two failed to see there was another one within their safe haven. A fatty hand snaked its way around the weakened blonde's waist heaving her back with a bit too much force. She flew into the man's chest, who strangled her down o she can only watch in hopelessness and horror. The boy was thrown out of the cell with a thump. The large cloaked man stomping his way out to make sure the malnourished and barely alive boy would not cause trouble. Others came from the shadowed corners. Only their mouths were seen as they were illuminated by the candle light. They together as one started to chant in a dark language that left goose bumps trailing Anastasia's pale skin as it left a feeling of dread in the unfortunate Dark blue-green haired boy. The two's breathing became heavy and sweat started to pool itself from their bodies. The re-citers not feeling a thing as the taint engulfed their souls. They have chanted this hundreds of times. One, still chanting with the others in unity stalked forward to the shaking boy. Finding some of her strength from her heavily poisoned body Anastasia struggled harder against that fat man that chanted with the other's a sick twinkle alit his beady black eyes. Tears began to form as she freed a hand reaching for the horror stricken boy.

Letting the first sound since leaving the cemetery she screamed for them to let him go. Begged for them to leave the child, the innocent and broken child be. The little one looked at her. His own tears gliding down his skin. But these monsters ignored her. Ignored just what they are doing for the favor of thinking what they will accomplish once a demon is finally summoned. To not only over throw the weak queen but claim the world as theirs.

The boy watched the glinting approaching blade. And in an instant he swallowed his fear. He decided here and now. God, and all things holy. The good and clean is dead. Is wrong. It's dead. Revenge was truth. The dark, the evil, the tortured was the truth. And as that dagger plunged into his abdomen. He cursed these people's existence. He spat and wished death of the people who caused all of this. He glared at the world that spat at him like trash. He is of noble blood. He is Ciel Phantomhive. And he will live through this. Even if he must call forth a demon from the depths of hell and pledge his soul for the service of the cruel and dark consumed. May the world know to not ever spat on his birth right, his title as the new Lord of Phantomhive, son of Vincent. And the New Guard Dog of England's underworld.

Hope you liked it!

Love, Kisacatdemon!~