Chapter 9

Enjoy! -sorry its a little short!

Chapter 9,

      The crow smirked, nodding his head in acceptance he pick the fragile boy with his other arm and ran out of this accursed place. All while setting it to aflame. The manor that hid them burnt to the high heavens, the stench of burning flesh and hair painted the air. It was a sickening smell. To human's, angel's, and reaper's at least.

       In half an hour of running the crow found his master's home. It was in burnt remains. But most of the stone structure was still in fact intact. Setting his sleeping master and the girl he saved he searched the boy's memories as to get to work rebuilding the large manor of Phantomhive. Once finding every image he could he set to work in inhumane speeds. The structure was built within an hour, the walls completed within the next, each individual room within two, and the water, and wiring done in a half an hour. He then set his young master to the master bedroom and the lusciously smelling girl to a guest. And for the rest of the night he worked on every little detail to restore the once destroyed sullied manor to its former glory. Making it seem as if that fire was never there to begin with if not for the fact the burns and scars dug deep within the family and child no one would be any wiser.

         Morning came and Anastasia was the first to stir. The sight that welcomed her startled her being. She jumped out of the plush and warm bed in an instant. Her legs strained to keep her up right. And she felt woozy. An ill feeling flushed through her and she felt acid crept up her dry throat. Running out of the hall she dived into a bathroom conveniently next door. Once emptying the last contents of the poison she washed her mouth out with water before exiting the restroom. Her eyes took on a curious cautious glint. She so badly wanted to explore. But what if more bad people around? Then another thought hit her. Where was that boy and that not human male? 'demon' a thought whispered into her head . And if that wasn't enough worry why hasn't she heard Anna this entire time? Oh this situation just wants her to become ill and die doesn't it? And she almost did too she believed.

       Deciding the best course of action is to huddle up into that room she was set into she re-entered the lavishing blue room. It was a beautifully decorated room. The drapes were a lovely dark blue similar in color to the young boy's. The floor was a hard darkly stained wood. And the bedding was a mix of dark royal blue and black sheets. The furniture were all a dark stained oak that gave off its scent which only meant it was freshly made which didn't make sense till that little airy thought crept back in her mind. 'a demon' It said. Yes a demon could do this. He was a higher ranking demon too. This she didn't know how but knew this to be true. A higher rank demon would have no trouble in doing this.

       At the hard wood door a knock sounded out causing her to jump. "E-enter." Ana squeaked out fearfully. What is she to do in these situations? Should she have just said 'come in'? Or should she have said nothing at all? What if it isn't that demon? What if it was one of those cultists? 'No, that wouldn't be right I would be in a cell or dead if it was one of them.'

     The door knob turned slowly. Not even uttering a squeak as it turned. The door crept open and she couldn't help but hold her breath. Who will be behind that door? Friend or Foe? It opened fully to show an extraordinary handsome man. He had long raven hair, a pale completion, tall about six feet easily. But his eyes are what drawn her attention to.

        His eyes held an aged look. They knew torment. They knew hatred. They knew disgust and lust. But they never saw happiness. Never saw love...Much like her except his were darker...sinister...twisted...sinful. They were to her a beautiful breath taking work of art. That both harmed and warmed her fragile heart. "Hello miss. My name is Sebastian Michaelis. My young master and I brought you here to this estate last night. If I may inquire do you remember anything of last night?" I gave a shaky nod never leaving my sight from his eyes. For he never looked away from mine.

         "Ah. That is good. Do you have a home to return to?" His question was light and softly said but it filled her with such a horrible dread. "N-no...I-I do not M-Mr. Michaelis...I-if I m-may ask i-s that boy a-a noble?" Ana stuttered out weakly. How do you speak to a demon that can end you before you can even blink? No that isn't the right question to ask. How do you actually speak to others? He being a demon brings no fear into her being. The only thing that she fears is to make the world despise her existence once more like in her old life.

        "Why yes. The young lord is the Head of Phantomhive. Why may I ask, do you wish to know this information?" The demon inquired his perfectly shaped eyebrow raised but you could see amusement dwelling in his rusted red-brown irises. "I-I wish t-to w-work a-as a maid i-if he l-let's me..." Anastasia whispered a blush easily spotted on her pale cheek-bones. He studied her for a silent moment. "We would need the young lord's approval on that. I shall inform him of your offer after breakfast." She bowed her head slightly in gratitude. "T-thank you M-mr. Michaelis." "It is no problem. Now you must be hungry come and dine while I wake up the young lord." He chided as he led her to the dining room before disappearing. Deciding it would be much more polite to await the young noble Anastasia sat on her seat and awaited in silence. 

Hope you guys liked it!~

Love, Kisacatdemon!~

Why won't my letter 'm' work?! Its like it doesn't want to be pressed at all!!!