Chapter 3

"Ow" I huffed out as I continuously tried to get air in my lungs. My eyes no longer felt as heavy but I still couldn't open them. 'Rest Ana. I'll take over right now. You are still too weak. From well dying then turning half demon. Alright?' She said in worry I felt too tired to do anything so I slowly nodded and fell to the presence of sleep.
~Demon Ana~
I smiled as I felt her fall to sleep. Her body was heavy and hard to move. It itself needed rest. Getting up I ran across the grave yard to the building I built myself. It will serve a good place to rest. Lifting my hand I touched the rose I carved in the stone. Tracing the pattern counter-clock wise I swiftly let my aura seep in the small hole I made. The rose spined as the wall pushed in and left going to the right. With a smile I walked in and down the small passage. I crawled on my hands and knees silently cursing myself for making the tunnel so small. But good thing Ana is so short and scrawny I guess. I heard the stone wall move back in place leaving me in complete darkness. At the end of the tunnel shined a dim light. I grinned as I was getting closer. Turning left I was finally able to stand. Running down the hall I found my room. Grinning widely I jumped up onto my make shift bed. I cuddled my head into it as I let out a pur. Her human body was cold and I was very happy that I stole those clothes (the dress in the picture) from that one slut that threw a knife at me. And that large blanket that I took from that one yard guy. Taking the blanket that laid off to the side I wrapped myself tightly and cuddled into the dusty makeshift bed. Her body finally heaved out in exhaustion. Everything blurred to darkness.

~human Ana~
Well rested I woke up to find myself in an odd place. I was laying on a severely dust coated blanket and other fabric pile. And clutched around me was a soft, warm comforter. As I continued to look around something bobbed on the top of my head. Slowly I lifted my hands careful of my nails. I touched the thing and found pointy ears. My fingers touched the edged of the fluffy ears. And I instantly froze and shook. 'Note to self: don't do that again.' With a bright blush I threw my hands to my lap. Looking down I saw that I also had a pure black tail with a small white tip at the very end. It seemed to have a mind of its own as it flickered from side to side. Suddenly I felt myself entranced by my own tail. And oddly I started to try to catch it. What is going on with me?!