Chapter 11.

I slowly opened my eyes to a very familiar song.

"It's ma birthday it's ma birthday imma spend my money..."

And then another voice joined in.

"It's your birthday it's your birthday we're gonna spend your money." He changed the lyrics.

"Shut up Ashton." I said closing back my eyes and pressing the pillow against my face.

"Hey get up, I didn't do this shit for nothing." He said and snatched the pillow from me.

I unwillingly opened my eyes and was surprised by what I saw.
Balloons were filled in my room. The ceiling, the floor all filled with colorful balloons.
I got up in a sitting position, my mouth open, looking around my beautifully decorated room.

"Maisie, close your mouth, you're gonna swallow a fly." Ashton said with a slight laugh.

"Did you do this?" I asked as my eyes landed on the person who made all this happen.

"No your other boyfriend did, but he went home so I stayed here waiting for you to wake up." He said sarcastically. "Of course I did this." He said in an obvious way.

"Oh my Ash."

"Aren't I the best boyfriend?!" He said with a cheeky smile.

"No one has ever done this before."

"I know, that's why I did it." He said in an obvious tone.

I jumped out of bed, popping a few balloons on my way to hug Ashton.

I hugged him with all my strength. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear.

"You are so welcome." He said with a real smile this time.

I placed a kiss on his cheek and thanked him again.

"Stop thanking me, and happy birthday." He said with a kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks."

"Where are you going?" He asked as i was going to my bathroom to take a shower.

"To take a shower." I said confused.

"Oh no not yet, go back to bed my surprise isn't over yet."

He put me back in bed and then clapped his hands.
Seconds later the door opened and i burst out laughing.

"Shut up." They both said.

Grace and Darren, they were both formally dressed as waiters and holding a tray of what I assumed to be my breakfast in bed.

"You look amazing." I said trying to contain my laughter.

"It's your birthday so I'm gonna be nice to you." Grace said as calmly as she can.

Darren placed the tray of deliciously made breakfast on my lap and said "Happy Birthday."

"Happy Birthday." Grace said as well with a smile and gave me my present.

"Thank you guys." I said with a grin and opened the present.

It was a frame with all of our pictures together. They were thousands of pictures of us all collaged together. From our childhood till now.

"Grace oh my God, I love this." I said wrapping her in a hug. My eyes getting watery.

After eating my delicious pancakes and drinking my coffee, Ashton finally let me take a shower. I got downstairs and my parents wished me a happy birthday as well.

"Come with me." My mom said grabbing my hand and taking me outside with my dad and the others behind us.

Outside waiting for me was a white range rover. A fucking range rover. With a big pink bow on top of it.