Chapter 17.

End of August.

"Underwear."

"Check."

"Meds."

"Check."

"Make up, toothbrush, toothpaste."

"Check check and check Grace, I have everything packed." I said closing my suitcase.

"Just making sure." She said. "Oh wig?"

"On my head." I smiled fixing it. "I feel like Kylie Jenner I can change my hairstyle and color whenever I want."

"Lucky you." She said with a smile.

So yeah my hair is all gone, it's been two months, so I started wearing wigs, I think I'm gonna be the first student to go to CU that can actually change her whole hair between courses.
Yes, I got into CU, is it because they know I'm sick or because of my good grades? I don't care, either way I'm fine with it, I'm just glad I get to experience the whole college life before I go.
Ashton is coming with me too and the other lovebirds as well.

"Dinner." Mom yelled from downstairs.

"I love your mom's cooking." Grace said happily running downstairs, I laughed at her bubbly reaction and went down behind her.

She had made two of my favorite pastas.

"What's the occasion?" I asked my mouth starting to water.

"You leaving for college."

"Mom I'm not leaving for another two weeks, if you want me to go that bad I can just stay at Ashton's." I said taking a mouthfull of pesto pasta.

"No way in hell." Dad said making me laugh.

"I know sweety I don't want you to go, but for two weeks I'm gonna cook everything you love everyday." Mom said.

"Can I stay with you guys for two weeks?" Grace joked making my parents and I laugh.

We ate till we couldn't breathe and then helped my mom do the dishes. We were sitting in the living room watching my dad work on new movie trailers, when Ashton called me and told me they're coming to pick us up and go to the beach.
Going to the beach for the four of us has been a routine for us,it became like a tradition, we got used to going there everyday. It became our usual hang out place.

A new bar opened up the beginning of summer on the beach, that's how we got used to going there. The food is amazing, they have delicious drinks, and the whole place is just beautifull and cozy.

"Are you happy?" Ashton asked handing me my drink.

"I'm always happy with you." I kissed him on the cheek.

"I meant about everything else." He burried his nose in the crook of my neck.

"I never thought I'd go to college after finding out, so yeah, I'm glad that I'm getting the chance to have the whole college experience." I said while caressing his hair.

"Dance with me." He said and without waiting for an answer he pulled me towards him and to the dance floor as the song Mermaid played through the speakers.

He put his hands on my hips as I moved them to the beat. Then as the song was coming to an end he moved his hands up and cupped my cheeks.

"Let's get out of here." He whispered in my ear.

He took my hand without me agreeing and took me behind the bar and entered one of the empty cabins and started kissing me. It was dark I couldn't see his face clearly, the only source of light was the moonlight coming through the crack of the door that we left open. It reminded me of the first time we came to the beach together at night. We weren't really dating back then and he didn't talk to me for days after that night because he didn't want to hurt me. Sometimes I think if what I did was right, or maybe he was right at that time, maybe we shouldn't have continued together, but I shake that idea off, because I don't think I'd be able to live without him, I don't think I would have made it here for this long without him in my life.

"I wanna make love to you baby right here right now." He suddenly said with his low husky voice. I looked in his eyes,which were sparkling and the only thing I could see in the dark and couldn't contain it anymore and burst into laughter.

He looked at me with what I assumed to be a confused expression.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked clearly annoyed of my sudden outburst.

"Make love? Who are you Ross Geller?" I said continuing to laugh.

After a few minutes of trying to stop I was finally able to contain my laughter and cleared my throat before apologizing.

"It's fine." He said, slightly laughing himself.

"If it helps at least this way I'll always remember it."

"You mean?"

I nodded.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"Yeah, I always wanted it to be with the right person, and you're it. And plus I don't know if I'll have another chance if I say no now. I really don't want to die a virgin."

He chuckled.

"Then let's go." He said exiting the cabin.

"Go where? I thought that's why you brought me here?" I said gesturing to the cabin as I walked out behind him.

"In there? You really think I'm gonna let your first time be in there? Come on I'm better than that."

I gave him a smile and followed behind him.
He kept driving away until we reached the woods where nothing or no one was around. It was an isolated place. We weren't speaking, it was silent between us, but it wasn't awkward it was a comfortable silence.

"Oh I get it, we're not here to have sex are we?! You're gonna kill me and then dump my body here so no one would find it." I said with an amused smile.

"How did you know? Damn it you ruined the surprise. You got me, I'm a serial killer Morgan." He said with a serious expression, which led to a laugh a few second later.

"Seriously though why are we here?" I asked after calming myself from the laugh.

"Come here." He said opening his arms for me to hug him and i obliged.

He walked me further into the woods until I saw a light in the darkness that was surrounding us.
He walked me further towards the light and when we reached there, I saw that it was a small cabin. Not like the one at the beach, like a small house/cabin.
It was cozy yet beautiful, there was a lightbulb hanging from the ceiling of the porch that lightened up the surrounding of the house.
He opened the door for me and led me in, my heart dropped as I saw what was awaiting for us in there.
Candles were lit on the floor all around, a mattress covered in red rose petals along with a red blanket covering it from under the petals. A bottle of wine and two glasses were sitting next to the mattress.

I turned around to look at him unaware of my watery eyes and the already spilled tears, until he wiped them away with his thumb.

"This is some amazing 'The Notebook' shit." I said not allowing another tear to fall down.

"So you like it?" He asked hugging me from behind.

"Oh Noah ain't got nothing on you." I said and kissed him.

"I'm glad."

"By the way you're so lucky the house didn't burn down." I said and we both laughed.

We barely drank the bottle of wine,we didn't even get to finish our first glass, as I started kissing him then slowly started to undress him as he was doing the same to me.
Now I don't need to give you the dirty deets, let's just say I was no longer a virgin when I woke up the next morning.

***********

A/N : Two more chapters to go!! It's coming to an end! ❤