Chapter 2: His Morning Greeting

The next morning, he awoke to the smell of freshly baked scones. Other people would have tea and scone for teatime but his wife would have it all the time, even for dessert! It was like she never got tired of scones. Being a man with an exquisite taste in fine dining, he never really understood her obsession in scones with homemade strawberry jam and extra cream for breakfast, lunch, dinner and any meals in between. He never complained, though, because that woman knew very well how to feed her husband, even on any day he chose to be the most fussy about food. With her excellent culinary skills, every homemade dinner surpassed that in any fine-dining establishment. Even the pumpkin soup he used to loathe during his wizarding days tasted even better at the touch of Meredith.

Not bothering to put on his robe, he walked out to the kitchen, clad only in his black boxers. He smiled as he caught the glimpse of his wife standing in the kitchen, with her curvy back facing him. His morning manhood throbbed in lustful desire as his eyes scanned the angel who was only covered in her very short black-pink, see-through lace chemise. To the rest of the world, Meredith was always seen in her modest clothing, thanks to her convent upbringing. She was friendly as all of her customers would testify, albeit in a timid and reserved way. However, only the man who shared her bed knew how wild and naughty she could be when her lustful desires needed satisfying.

"Good morning, sexy," he purred in his baritone voice as he grabbed her from behind, his hands cupping her swelling breasts, feeling the erect nipples, as his lips planted kisses on her neck, receiving a long moan full of lust from her as a response.

"Your breakfast is ready," she declared as she turned her body to face him. He ravished her lips as her fingers tangled in his long black locks.

"I know," he replied in between kisses, "I'm enjoying it now... a breakfast feast... fit for a king," he added as he grinded his hips further forward to her tummy, making a long seductive moan escape her agape mouth.

"Your Majesty Severus Snape, could I entice you to try the homemade strawberry jam..." she asked, her seductive gaze meeting his, as she dipped her fingers into the jam jar behind her, "...served on your favourite scones?" she purred as she brought her fingers to her now exposed breast, smearing her nipples and all over her breasts with the jam.

It was only mere seconds after that when Snape threw her chemise on the floor and ravished his luscious breakfast on the dining table until at last he felt her tightening against his shaft screaming his name, which eventually brought him to his climax. Still panting, he guided her legs down from his shoulders and left them dangling from the table as he pulled her to him. He kissed the lips from whence his name had escaped many times during their lovemaking and said in his naughty tone, "That's your tip for an excellent breakfast service."