Chapter 8: His Goodnight "Punishment"

Coming out of their en-suite bathroom after a nice shower, Meredith saw her husband still reading on their bed, his glasses on his nose. It was already past midnight and she had an enjoyable night being the sole audience of what she called a magic show. Minerva had retired to her bedroom earlier but Meredith decided to stay with the energetic young people. At one point, they all just sat down, sipping hot chocolate that Ron had magically prepared. They just talked as if they had known each other for a long time. That was the effect Meredith had on people; she always made others feel comfortable in her presence. As for Meredith herself, she truly enjoyed their company. When Harry snored when Hermione was telling a story, they decided to call it a night.

Opening her cupboard, Meredith stood there, one hand on her hip, and another supporting her chin with her index finger tapping her cheeks repeatedly, trying to think of what to wear. She felt silly for doing so, since it is midnight and she was going to bed. Surely 'what pyjamas to wear' was not something one should worry about. Ah, I'm a woman, after all, she thought.

"Hey love?"

"Hmm?" Snape responded, his eyes still glued to his book.

"Which one would like to see me in tonight? This or this?" she asked, holding two different chemises but equally sexy.

"Neither," he responded again, not even looking up.

"Come again?" she asked, not liking his answer because he did not seem to care.

"Wear neither... And I'll make you come again... and again," he clarified, finally looking up from his book with a naughty grin.

"O... slow down there, Professor... we've got guests in the house..."

"There is such a spell as a silencing spell which will turn this room into a sound-proof one, so that no matter how loudly you scream my name as I ravish you, nobody can hear a thing," he explained, his voice sexier word after word.

"I thought you did not want to use magic again?"

"I remember saying, if need be," he responded. "But if you wish to turn down my offer to pleasure you tonight, I'll get back to my reading," he said, and then adjusted his glasses, and continued reading, totally ignoring his wife and he knew she would not be happy.

Meredith put her sleeping dresses back in her cupboard, annoyed that her husband just ignored her after turning her on. Then, she had an idea.

"Hey, professor," she said. Snape wanted to ignore her but she saw a pair of legs standing beside him. He looked up. His wife was still clad in her towel, her hair messy. "I heard you were the best Potions master," she said with a hint of seduction in her voice.

"And you said that because..."

"Because, professor...," she said, sitting on his side facing him, running her finger along his jaw line, "My hair is... messy... and I'm in need of new hair conditioner. Hair potion. I'd like you to... brew me a potion so that I can manage my hair well." She said with an innocently sexy look and voice.

Snape laughed. He just could not help it. "Who exactly told you that a Potions Master's job is to brew hair conditioner?"

"Sev! I was trying to role-play here. If I say a Potions Master brews hair conditioner, brew hair conditioner he does! Besides, your hair is silkier than mine, there's got to be some magic involved!" she retorted, sounding annoyed.

"But in all my years of practice, I had NEVER brewed hair conditioner! And this hair is naturally... silky!" he defended himself and continued laughing.

Meredith got up from the bed, seemingly angry. Mimicking her husband's cold tone, "Professor Severus Snape, it has come to my attention that the members of the public have blacklisted our school because you denied a nice lady a hair conditioner, so as the director of the school board, it is my duty to punish you for tarnishing our school's name."

Snape's eyes grew bigger at the sudden change of character but before he could think of a response, Meredith stripped her towel off her body and forcefully took off his boxers. Snape wanted to say something but the opportunity was denied him when she straddled him as she hungrily kissed him on his lips. She felt him getting harder underneath her with every kiss. He pulled her face away from him and muttered something which she assumed was the silencing spell.

"Well, well, well," she said, "who granted you the permission to cast a spell?" Before he could answer, she replied, "I have to punish you more, Professor, for undermining my authority!" With that, she impaled herself on him, loving how well he fitted inside her. "I'll show you no mercy for your very bad behaviour, Professor," she screamed as she continued to ride him hard and fast. He could only hear his moans of pleasure.

"Punish me... more, ma'am. I deserve it," he roared in his sexy baritone voice, begging. "More! Yes!" As much as he liked being the dominant one, he loved it when she took control like that.

"Really?" Meredith knew her husband loved a slow-and-steady kind of lovemaking, that could last them well into an hour with a lot of playing. She decided to make it quick tonight, after all, the role-play involved a punishment. She cast him a grin and move faster.

"No no no no no! Slow down, darling, slow down. Please... It feels so good I don't want it to end so soon," Snape pleaded when he realised what she was doing. She grinned in victory. He was feeling so close to the edge and she knew it by the sound of his moans. He tried to hold her hip to avoid her from grinding him at that agonizingly pleasing rate but it only made her go faster. Then, as she forced her lips on his as she pulled his head upward to enter his mouth better, he felt her muscles tightening around him and that was enough to make him explode in intense pleasure as he released his seed inside her. Her riding became slower until finally she collapsed on him and rested her head on his chest, listening to the fast beating of his heart.

"That was amazing," she said. "Do you like your punishment?"

"Yes, ma'am... I'll become a bad boy anytime for you. I'll forever refuse to brew hair conditioner," he teased.

"Shut up... Was that the silencing spell you muttered in... foreign words?"

"Yes. Wouldn't want my former colleague and my ex-students to hear me... being punished by my wife."

"Is there no un-silencing spell?"

"My ability in magic is far greater than theirs combined."

"Including Minerva's?"

"Except hers, of course. But I doubt Minerva would like to imagine me naked in bed with my naked wife doing naked marital thing."

"That's too many nakeds in one sentence," she chuckled.

"Couldn't think of better words when my wife's naked body is pressed against my naked body, when her still hardened naked nipples are poking my still naked skin," he replied.

Meredith laughed. Planting a kiss on his lips, she got off him and lay beside him. She rested her head where his shoulder and his neck met, her hand placed on his chest.

"Sev..."

"Hmm?" he responded as her fingers played with her hair.

"It's none of my business but... did you have any lovers before you met me?"