Chapter 17

Niall's P.O.V

"I would say.... that I love you too," a big smile takes over my face just hearing those words come out of her mouth," but.." and now its gone, "I just can't get into a relationship right now, not after everything that has happened." She finishes. 

I look at her, and I mean really look at her, she has bags under her red and puffy eyes, she is pale- paler than me and that is saying something- and there is no spark in her beautiful brown eyes anymore.I sit down next to her on her bed, grab her into a hug and hold her tight. A sob breaks through and she clutches onto me, crying her eyes out all over my chest.

I lean back, making her lie down with me while I cuddle her, letting her get it all off her chest. She continues to cry for a couple more minutes before her breath evens out, and I know she has fallen asleep. I hold her for a little bit longer before I let go and tuck her in, letting her sleep in peace while I go downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen to see Zander holding a silver and black watch, just looking at it with a small frown on his face. I walk up to his spot, and sit next to him at the table, looking at the watch too. It's broken, the screen completely cracked. I put my hand on his shoulder, knowing that he needs some comfort too, but not knowing how to give it. 

Just when I am about to open up my mouth, Cade walks into the kitchen and sees me, his face contorting into one of pure anger. I stand up, while he comes charging at me, waiting for the punch that I so rightly deserve. Let me tell you something, Cade can really pack a punch, that shit hurt! I clutch my jaw, looking at Cade before saying, "okay I deserved that one."

He winds up and punches me again, making me stagger back from the blow and fall down on the floor. I groan in pain, hearing footsteps coming from the staircase, "I deserved that one too," I tell Cade, this time holding the bridge of my nose. Man it feels like he broke it! I sure hope he didn't though, or else the styling team is going to have my head! Clary walks into the kitchen the moment Cade towers over me and punches me again. 

"Alright that last one was a little uncalled for, I believe the first two were enough!" I yell at him, in a desperate attempt to make sure he doesn't punch me again. I can taste blood in my mouth and I have no doubt that he split my lip open. Clary comes to my rescue and pulls Cade off of me before he can do anymore damage, "Cade stop! He apologized and we are okay now! He told me everything!" she says.

"What do you mean you guys are okay? He broke your heart for crying out loud!! He deserves to get the shit beaten out of him!!" Cade yells back. I stand up and tell him about what had happened and how management told me to do it, or else the boys and I would be out of a job. Dace had walked in at the beginning, allowing him to also hear the whole story.

After the story has been told, they all get ready to go to bed. The funeral was tomorrow and they all wanted to sleep and be prepared for the depressing day tomorrow. I walked Clary to her room, asking her if she wanted me to come to the funeral with her, and she agreed. When I tucked her in and kissed her forehead, I left her house to go and buy a suit for the funeral. 

Once that was done, I met up with the boys at the hotel, telling them what happened and why I came back with a bruised up face. I went to bed after that, getting ready for the funeral tomorrow. 

The next day

It was the funeral today, and I have never seen Clary this devoid of emotion ever. I hate it! I miss my happy girl, and I will make sure that I will keep her happy for as long as I can. I held her all throughout the funeral, showing her that I was there for her through my actions. I know she is not looking to get into a relationship with me right now, but the least I could do was prove to her that I am not giving up on her, on us anymore.

She is my princess, and she is going to stay that way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Sorry for making it so short but I am currently running out of ideas. So Unfortunately this will be that last chapter, as the next one will be the epilogue.

I hope you guys understand, it's just I have knew ideas for a different book that I have started and I plan on putting up the first chapter to that book soon.

Thank you for being there throughout this time, I appreciate all the views :)

Lots of love,

Melanie :)