OMG is this for real

As soon as I'm about to leave I hear my dad shouting to someone

"I WANT TO BE WITH CLAIRE AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT THEN BREAK UP WITH ME!! My dad shouted I felt a tear run down my cheek .What happened I wonder I hear the house door shut.
BANG!
Then my mum must of locked her self in the bathroom downstairs but she wouldn't be able to live without my dad she had depression as well which mean Shhhhheeee cooouuuullld commite suicide those words travelled around my head 😭 Wait why am I upset she used to make me do everything for her like I was her slave and then the letter... She ... Adopted me .....

I rang Emma to say what happened and she said the same thing happened a minute ago which was weird but then I realised Emma's mum was called Claire and my dad took two hours driving everyday to go ... And see her ... OMG Emma is gonna be so pissed if she new!

We said that we were still going pax but we were still upset before I leave I give mum a really long hug saying I'm heading to pax she didn't care where I was going but she new I was safe there for some random reason. Does she know someone?

Time lapse

I try calling Emma about a couple of times until she answered! I asked where she was she replied saying near the front desk! I ran all the way there because I have never saw her and knowing that she was round the corner made my heart skip a beat 😊

OMG I was laughing so dam hard I saw her but she didn't see me but we looked like twins with the Same outfit and our hair down! We both wore OMGitsfirefoxxes merch t-shirt saying Booty Touches on it and we wore jeans that looked the same but not quit.

I slowly crept up behind her and scared her and said boo my booty touching friend 😅
We both fell down to the floor laughing and then adventualy (think that's how you spell it) hugging!

Why was her hug so warm and comforting? It was like... I'm speechless.

Emma PoV:
Her warm hug made me happy even though we both had the Same issue with our parents but oh well were properly saying at a hotel and live there or live with someone but who? Wait.. I have a surprise for Chloe.. she will love it!

Time lapse They have been talking for nearly 4 hours until Emma said she had a surprise for Chloe!

Chloe PoV

Does she really? OMG but what could it be? What if it's not an object?

OMG!!!!!! No way your the best Emma 😱😱❤️

OMGitsfirefox(sonja) PoV
Right! Here goes nothing about to meet one of my biggest fans..well two I knew one of them because her auntie went to the same school then me (By the way it's Emma's auntie) and we still talk to each other more like we're best friends, her name was Erin she was a youtuber but somehow Emma never knew!? Right time to meet her friend! Wait what was her name? Chole? No no ! Chloe?! Yeah that sounds right!

Time lapse

Here goes nothing !

Emma's PoV :
How have I kept this secret from her this long?

"SOONNJJJJA!" Chloe screamed from the top of her lungs!
"That's me" sonja says while giving us a hug!

Sonja PoV:
Wow I never knew they were teens!? Wait ...my dream kept going round my head.. do I surprise them and just say it?! No I am going to take them to dinner so I could ask them... What if they say no?...

Hahahahaha cliff hangers I hope you enjoyed this chapter comment ideas !