The dinner...

( Don't listen to the song until I say )

Chloe's PoV:

OMG! This can't be for real I have just met my idol and so has Emma and she has just invited us for dinner!
So I have to surprise! I have to buy something! But what? I know she likes: anime, creativity, Arizona( think that's how you spell it ) and make up! I don't want to ask Emma to come with me because I want to get her something as well.

Aghhhhh!

Sonja's Pov:

"Did you wanna help me out with the fox fam booth where I can meet load of fans?" I asked.
I really want to keep them!
"Yeah sonja we will help you out anytime!" They both said exactly at the same time! Which was kinda sweet :)
"Erm....sonja....we have ran away from home because our parents have fell.....out! So do you know where we could go?" Emma said crying to me, I can also see Chloe crying in the corner :( I thought to myself- So if they have no-where to go then I have more chance of them saying yes!

I went to hug them and said "I don't know but I will find out anyway you two get ready for dinner and I will meet you at the front desk in 1hour?!" I said! They both smiled and said "Okay, see you in a minute.." As they said running.

Time lapse to the dinner

Third person : They ended up going to a pizzeria which Chloe and Emma picked out and sonja loved it but would she reveal the dream she always wanted?.....

Emma's PoV :

Chloe brought a bag for some reason so I couldn't help but peak in it and I saw wrapped up presents wait has she bought me and sonja something or is one of her bad pranks she has came up with! " So hi.." Sonja sated while blushing. Wait why is she blushing we were just teens who fangirl over her and Tom/Tucker and sometimes Jordan, we should be the ones blushing!

Chloe's PoV :

The presents?! Crap I left the bag open which means Emma could of saw that I had presents in here! Good job I wrapped them up! Well done Chloe something good actually finally happens to you!

"Erm... Sonja..Emma I want to show you something"
I felt my cheeks going bright red😬 Wait why did I say that like I was nervous?
"Here's something for you sonj!" Emma gave me a smile and whispered "What did you get her?" "I got her a stop being impatience and you will find out!" We both just burst out laughing until sonja said" Thank you Chloe them have me a big hug! It's sounds weird to say but I wish I could see her face everyday because I will be like "how is my booty touching friend" I thought to myself and giggled! The looks on sonja's and Emma's face was so confused at me because I just laughed out loud! EMBARRASSING!

Anyway I gave Emma her gift.. And she snatched off me giving a hug but then said she needed a toilet before she unwrapped my present! So know it's just me and sonja we had a good 10 minute talk and she said "Thank you again I always wanted this" The present was a fox holding a hype perler bead decoration which was off amazon! I got on the day today because I went to pick it up!
"Did I miss anything" Emma said sitting down and unwrapping her present right away! It she looked blush and she was like this earlier when she saw Danisnotonfire!Wait does she have a crush on him? Well I can't say anything I have a crush on Tom ... So yeah! But I will never see him:( He is too popular now.

" So did you like your present" she agreed and gave me a big warm hug! She always rambled on saying she didn't have any songs on her iPhone so being the friend I am I bought her a £50 iTunes card! And Sonja had something else! Yeah as you guess I bought her 5 cans of Arizona and a big box of chocolate! Wow I have spent £100 today! But it was on my dads credit card which he threw away even though it had the big lottery win he won in secret so I still had loads of money left but Emma doesn't need to know that!

"Erm...Emma....Chloe.."
Sonja's POV:
I have to say it know! It's time
"Erm...Emma....Chloe.." I felt the my red cheeks burning up as I say
"Do you want me to adopt you?..."
Then there were silents..

(PLAY THE MUSIC)

"YESSS OMG YESS SONJA WE WOULD LOVE THAT" Chloe screamed!
"Emma...?"
Yes I agree with what Chloe just said" and they gave me the biggest hug I could wish for. I felt a tear falling down my head! It was a tear of happiness.....

(Erm this was write all in bold oops but oh well , hope you enjoyed the chapter as I enjoyed writing and I will see you guys later) I wish this was real and does Emma :(