Canada

Emma's POV:
Beep beep beep! Crap my alarm which means I must of woke up late ! Oh no Chloe's still asleep!
"CHLOE WAKE UP YOU LAZY SHIT"
I scream while laughing!
" Okay keep your wig on god" Chloe says while waking up.
"We're late we have to go now get some clothes on and we're going.Ill be back in a bit I'm gonna check on Sonja"
Please say she is awake or this is gonna be worst! I unlocked the door and find her about to leave and she wonders "What took you so long?"
"Me and Chloe has just woken up and I just got change and Chloe is just getting change while we speak"
"Okay meet me down at the front desk okay"
I agree and run back to our room and me and Chloe give each other a hug and she says thank you for the 'Sonja Surprise' I smile and said thank you for being there for me all this time and then we break away and said we better hurry to the airport so we ran downstairs to Sonja and travelled to the airport!

I actually can't wait to spend my life with Sonja being my mum/Best friend and I bet Chloe is too after she crept out last night. I knew that because the keys went missing last night.

Sonja's POV : I drive down to the airport with my two girls I can't wait for them to see gonzo and for them to meet Tom and Dan but the thing that was on my mind was that my two girls have crushes on big YouTubers especially Chloe! Tom would love her because of her personality but the only problem is that I don't know a lot about Dan so I hope Emma knows what she is doing!

Time lapse to when they reached home

Toms POV:
I bought Ally with me because I knew she would get along with sonj! But why does Sonja want me and this other youtuber named Dan? I think but not sure but I think he is a shy type but that's okay for him. Anyway I hear a car pull up so me,ally and Dan hide in the bedroom we got told to stay in so we were all in different rooms! I was in this teen looking room Dan was next door and Ally was in Sonja's room I actually can't wait to see this surprise!

The front door unlocks and my heart is beating but I hear Sonja talking too two other girls and said for them to go up to their new bedrooms!
The door unlocks and there stood an girl with medium brown hair with cute blue eyes!
She stood there and gave me a hug like she knew me!
" Wait are you... Syndicate"
I nod saying yes and she gives me a warm hug. Her hug was so nice I didn't want to let go.

We were standing there hugging for like 10-20 minutes and then our eyes met and then she turned away and said " Would you help me unpack Tom please"
"Anything m'lady " she turns round and stares at me laughing. Her eyes are just amazing and she sounds cute wait Tom? Why ? You only have just met this girl ?! I don't care what my thoughts said I guess I could talk to Sonja after helping her pack.

Meanwhile..
Dans POV:
Sonja told me to stay here for a surprise. What could it be ? I sat waiting until the front door unlocks and I hear two girls speak to Sonja. I was confused? I heard someone walk towards this room so I pretend to focu on my laptop on tumblr. Then an 19 looking year old walks in! "OMG DAN  IS THAT ACTUALLY YOU I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH I WATCH YOUR YOUTUBE AND YOUR TWEETS" then I blushed saying "Yes that is me and thanks"
"I think I'm about to fain---t.. I manage to catch her and then our eyes meet and then I lift her up. She was only inches away from me! Do I kiss her? She is really stunning! My lips move close to hers and then they touched and I was kissing a girl! I was actually kissing a girl for once in my life! She kissed back! Wait she kissed back why me she capsule do better but the kiss lasted only a minute or two but it was amazing! She went really shy and said did I want to help her u pack I agreed and asked her about her life and her parents but then I regret asking about the parents know until then she said "I have a sister called Chloe and my mom is Sonja!"OMG  really she can't be for real I say I went to the bathroom but instead went downstairs and found Sonja and she said "Well what do you think then" I say she is amazing and I didn't say anything about the kiss but back to the chase "Is that your daughter" and then she nods her head in agreement and my mouth miming the word wow!

I said "A special someone is in your room waiting for you sonj"
"I will go now that I know someone is waiting for me, just watch the roast dinner please Dan"
Sonja's POV :
I open the door to find someone and it was a girl! And I noticed her from somewhere and then I asked her name! Her name was Ally! We continued talking through the night and we came real close friends real quick by talking about YouTube and even Fuckboys 😂

I love writing long chapters and this was fun to write XD