Erm..Sonja I have a queation

(The video above was before pax and it's an old vid I know but it's just funny and go ahead and like it)

Sonja's POV :
Did they actually say yes? Well then I guess I better help them pack to head to Canada tomorrow!

Time lapse after packing

"Sonja?!" I heard Chloe's voice. I ran to her thinking something what was up but when I got there she wasn't there? "Chloe where are you"

Chloe's POV :

I was on top of the door somehow and when sonja came in I held my laughter but then jumped on her back saying "SURPRISE!! She just laughed! I was officially on my YouTube idols back and she walked around I was scared at first but then she threw me on the bed next to Emma

"You two need some sleep before your flight to Canada" Sonja told us but me and Emma just moaned and stared at each other but then I wanted to ask Sonja something in private so I said I'm going toilet as she leaves the room! She left a spare key for her room in case we needed her through the night! Which was so kind of her, I peeked over to see if Emma was asleep. She was so I crept quietly to the door and headed to sonja's hotel room only across the hallway.
*Knock knock
I unlock the door and see sonja on her phone.
"What's up Chlo" she says worriedly
" Can we talk about something"
She nods her head with agreement and says "Yeah so what you want to talk about!"
"Do you know who....Syndicate is..." My cheeks were red and she said that she has met him and talked to him on Twitter.

Sonja's POV:

I think I know why she said that by the way she said syndicate. Her cheeks blushed! She must have a crush on him?! Should I ask?
"Chloe, do you have a crush on him?" I say smiling and she went to hug me so I hugged back and she whispered saying "Yes I do but I really want to meet him would you help me"
I knew it!
"Yeah sure I'll message him on Twitter ,blind date but you only know and he doesn't?"
"Not a date yet I want to meet him first"
"Do you know who Danisnotonfire is because I want to surprise Emma?!"
"Yes I do he went to pax and I helped him out on his booth why?" "Wait does she have a cru..." Before I could finish Chloe covered my mouth and nodded yes!

I start texting Dan and Tom for them to come to Canada to meet Emma and Chloe! Wait Tom asked if his friend could come and I said okay!
Wait Chloe is in my hotel room asleep I giggled and picked her up and bought her to her room and kissed her and Emma goodnight! My life is complete all I need is someone to love 😌 But who?.....

I will complete this book unlike some authors trust me I love this book 😊