The End...

A/N so yeah my last chapter for this book! I hope you have enjoyed this book as I have writing it and also a new book is coming soon so HYPE for that and just want to say thank you soo much for the support! I wasn't expecting people to read my crappy books but yeah! Love you all and see you in my new book! Play song when told!

Sonja's pov:

I really like him! Do I ask him out for dinner? Or is the man meant to do that! Anyway im going to ask. I hope he says yes because he is the man of my dreams!

"Tucker!"

"Yes!"

"Erm.. I kinda...have feelings for you are was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?"

"YESS I was going to ask you the same thing! I love you babe!"

"Love you too! You want to play some mianite and tell the news to everyone!"

"Its up to you!"

"Yeah okay but can you say it please but before we do I need to message Ally, Chloe and Emma about it first, just give me a minute and load up Mianite if you want Mr...?"

"Don't laugh Sonj but my surename is Boner..Tucker Boner.."

I tried to hold in my laughter and said that its kinda cute and funny but still its a GOD DAM surname!

Tuckers pov :

OMG I love her soo much its unreal so I decide to say Thank you to Ally and Chloe for setting me up! I might go and get some home made pizza from downtown LA but its like an hour away! But I want her to be happy so im going like now while she is streaming!

"Sonja do you fancy some home made cheese pizza or nah because I don't mind driving downtown if you want something?"

"Are you sure?" I nod my head and grab my car keys and go and get my beautiful some lovely pizza!

-While driving-

Why is the car in front slowing down? I prs down on my brakes as hard as I can.......CRASH!!!!!!.........................

Sonja's pov

Tuckers been gone for a while now so I might give him a call? Ring ring.... Oh speaking of the devil!

"Hello?..who is this"

"Erm who are you? Your not tucker? Whats going on?"

Play song now!

"Im afraid tuckers has been in a car crash..and who are you to him..a friend "

I couldn't answer.. Why tucker? I cant live without him!

"....im his ...girl..friend.!" I feel a tear come down my cheek and then it was like rainfall I was crying my heart out!

"Okay Miss, Mr Tucker will be at the 'Good Samaritan Hospital' in LA!"

"Okay will be there straight away has he got chance of...sur..viving..!" I haven't cried this much ever well except from my childhood but why tuckr why couldn't of it been someone else

"Miss I am really sorry but its 50% chance of him staying alive!"

I end the call and call Ally straight away to pick me up because my car is in Canada!

"ALLY ITS REALLY IMPORTANT CAN YOU TAKE ME DOWN TO THE 'GOOD SAMARTIAN HOSPITAL PLEASE....its .. "tucker I begin to cry again

"OMG Sonja I will get to you as fast as I possibly can!"