Sonja....

Chloe's pov :

I cant believe Sonja's going to find her true love..hopefully but tucker seems like a nice guy I know this just because I have watched some YouTube videos and some live streams and also not to mention he is really funny! "So mom are you excited?"

"I am indeed excited but a bit nervous at the same time but anyways thank you for helping me find someone and I was kind of getting a bit jelly when all of my friends and you and Emma had a boyfriend but I don't yet!"

"Oh okay and don't be nervous he is such a nice guy!"

 -Time skip to tuckers house -

I open the door for Sonja to get out and she gave me a hug and said thank you then she went to the door and knocked for Tucker but I cant stay because it will make the situation really awkward so I waved bye and got a cab to ally's place and I thought I should spend some time with my foxxwifeey Emma!

Sonja's POV:

Omg I am so nervous but I waved goodbye to Chloe then a handsome guy walks out and says " Hi you must be Sonja I have heard so much about you, and by the way come in beautiful!"

I blushed when he said beautiful but he does look cute when he smiles!  

"Hi tucker the girls didn't tell me much about you so what do you do for a living apart from playing video games all day, or are you a youtuber too?"

"Erm...youtube is my job and Chloe and Ally didn't tell me you were a youtuber?"

"Yep my youtube name is 'OMGtsfirefoxx' and my subscribers are called the foxx fam, anyway do you want to play minecraft?"

"Yeah sure anyway the girls set us up on a date so do you want to go out for dinner later unless you want to play video games and have a pizza takeaway?"

"The video games and takeaway sound nice"

He showed me to his spare room where his friend used to stay then he showed me to his office and setup but of cause because im clumsy I tripped over his foot and landed into his arms luckly he caught me or I would of hit my head on the desk! But then he moved in for a kiss. So did I then we kinda of done more kissing which led to making out, then he pushed me onto his bed and said "Sonja I know we haven't met in person before but I have feelings for you but will you be my girlfriend?"

I couldn't say no to him because he is soo cute and he plays computer games which makes me love him more so I decided to say yes then we stared each other but then I turned around to go to the spare room to set up my computer!

One more chapter to go guys whoo! <3