Being greedy

Lauren is a virgin but so is Camila and Lauren wants to be dominant? Let's see how that goes 
Camila G!p
*********************

"Y-you want it?" Lauren teased Camila
"God! Yes!" cried Camila, lifting the girl up to remove her pants and panties. Lauren blushed covering herself, before Camila pulled away, taking in the beauty that was her girlfriend. She moved Lauren's hand away, groaning at the need she felt to make this girl hers. Camila pulled off her shirt and pants, telling Lauren to do the same, before pulling off her underpants.
"God Laur, you're soo gorgeous," groaned Camila, rubbing her cock gently against Lauren's labia.
Lauren moaned softly, spreading her legs wider as Camila lifted her up, pushing her against the wall. Lauren wrapped her legs around her girlfriend's waist, before slowly sliding down on her girlfriend's cock. Camila used a hand to spread the girl's lower lips, her fingers probing the area and taking some of the pooling arousal to lubricate her cock.
Lauren groaned softly as Camila eased her cock into her entrance, the head nearly all the way inside of her. Camila did not know if she was doing it right, as this was her first time. She carefully pushed her cock in further, looking into Lauren's eyes, gasping as she hit the girl's barrier.
"L-Lauren? Are you sure?"
"Please Camz!"
Camila gently broke Lauren's hymen, the younger girl barely feeling any pain due to the immense arousal she was feeling. Camila grunted as her cock completely filled up the girl against the wall. She stood still for about a minute for Lauren to adjust to her size, before she started gently thrusting within the girl. After a minute, Lauren couldn't take it, and unwrapped her legs from her girlfriend, pushing the girl onto the bed roughly and sitting atop the girl.
Slipping her lover's cock inside of her, Lauren began bouncing hard and fast. Camila's cock somehow hardened even more as the head of her cock continuously hit different places deep within Lauren's cavern. Lauren moaned, rubbing her own breasts as her walls squeezed tightly around Camila.
"Gosh Laur, I think I'm coming," gasped Camila, the warm feeling in her stomach becoming a burning sensation.
"Me too," groaned Lauren, as she pulled out to the tip of Camila's cock, before slamming herself down hard, the tip of Camila's cock going deep into her womb, banging against her cervix as she came hard, her walls tight around Camila's thick cock. Lauren stilled, back arched as she lay smashed against her lover.
The sight of Lauren and her arousal caused Camila to come hard, her thick wads of white sperm spurting into Lauren, painting the girl's womb.
"Gosh Laur, that was incredible," grinned Camila, looking up at her sweaty lover.
"Mmm," smiled Lauren, pecking her girlfriend's lips as she lifted herself off of the girl's cock. Standing up, the lovers walked upstairs and collapsed against the bed, Camila spooning Lauren, her naked cock poking Lauren's ass. Lauren looked back at the girl, slipping the once more hard cock between her pussy lips as she let it rest there again, falling asleep against the girl.

Lauren thought 'Can't wait for this morning'...

****************
Sorry guys I wasn't posting like I said but I got sick with a fever but yeah
✌️💙