The sleepover

Lauren plays football and Camila is a cheerleader but Lauren invited Camila and her squad over to her house. Camila and Lauren have a crush on each other but they don't know
************************
Lauren G!p
************************

Around midnight Camila was still awake when she heard the stairs creak and saw the illumination from a small flashlight. It was Lauren checking to ensure there were no cigarettes smoldering in the ashtray.

It was a standard routine he performed whenever there was a sleepover. Camila became aware of it after the third sleepover and planned to use this routine to her advantage.

Lauren checked the ashtrays and then turned to leave. She paused long enough to run the beam of light over Camila's body as she had not crawled into her sleeping bag like the others but was sleeping on top of it.

It was an effort for her not to move as the circle of light moved down from her pretty face and rested on her generous tits encased in her tiny silken bra. It then trailed down her flat stomach to her tiny black panties before it moved on to her slender tanned legs.

In the dim light Camila could see that she was dressed in only boxers and her nipples hardened at the sight of her. Her arms and legs budged with muscles and her body was free of hair. She kept her body shaved and Camila  loved it as she hated hairy girls.

She began to feel the heat and wetness build in her panties as she checked her out. She stood there for the longest time admiring her body before she turned to leave. It was now or never Camila thought as she rose to her knees and whispered her name.

Lauren turned around and saw this stunning cheerleader walking on her knees toward her. When she was few inches away her small hands removed her swollen cock from her through the opening in the front.

Just as she thought, she was as hard as a rock and at least eight inches in length.

She placed one hand on her hip and guided the head of her cock in her mouth with the other. She began to let it slide in and out between her full red lips. She would occasionally stop and kiss and lick the head of her cock before she continued, each time she did she took more of it in her mouth.

When she stopped again she stepped back and whispered to her to follow her. They both silently crept up the stairs to her bedroom and closed the door behind them. She took her in Lauren's arms and they kissed passionately.

"I have wanted to fuck you since the first time we met," she shyly admitted.

"You're not a virgin?"

"No. Is that a problem?" she asked.

"That's what I hoped for," she answered.

She took the luscious teenager in her arms again and placed her lips on hers.Their tongues danced in each others mouths as she gently caressed her tits through her bra. She slid her boxers down so her pole was free again and she began to stroke it.

"Take off your bra," she asked.

Camila stepped back and unhooked it and let it fall to the floor. Her firm breasts with their hard nipples were now free of their silky prison. She kissed and licked them and she moaned for Lauren not to stop

Camila ran her hands over her slightly bigger boobs and arms and grew hotter as she did this. Lauren then dropped to her knees and began to slide Camila's tiny bikini panties down. She kissed and licked her hard stomach as she did this. Finally her tiny panties were around her ankles and she was totally naked before her.

Still on her knees she helped her step out of her underwear and then began to lick her dripping pussy and she moaned loudly as he did this.

"Shhh, keep it down. We don't want to wake the others," Lauren said quietly.

"Don't worry, they can sleep through anything," she answered.

She stopped long enough to retrieve a condom from the box in her night stand and slid it on her rock hard cock.

"Are you as strong as you look?" she asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"There is something I'd like to try," she responded.

"Go ahead," she answered.

Camila placed both arms around her neck and jumped up wrapping her slender silky legs around her hips. Lauren began to understand and placed both hands on her smooth ass. Camila then reached down and placed the head of her cock at the opening of her hot and wet pussy.

Then using her legs she pulled herself closer to her and Lauren's massive cock entered her wet cave. The sensation cause them both to moan with pleasure. Camila used her legs and strong abdominal muscles to thrust her in and out of her.

Lauren assisted her thrusting by using her strong arms to pull her closer to her with each of her thrusts. They kissed each others neck, ears and lips until her breathing began to increase. She buried her head between her neck and shoulders.

"Lauren, I'm gonna cum," she repeated several times.

She contracted her legs to push Lauren further inside her and her thrusting increased. Finally a long and sustained moan told him that she had achieved an orgasm and Lauren followed. She unwrapped her legs from her hips and she took her hands off her tight ass and she placed both feet on the floor.

Her legs were shaking so bad that she elected to sit on the floor. Lauren sat down next to her and pulled her closer and they gently kissed for the longest time.

"I would love to do you when you are in the shower in the locker room." she admitted.

"I have dreamed about doing you in the ass while you're wearing your cheerleader uniform," she admitted.

At hearing Lauren's confession a wave of wanting shot through her belly and breasts. She visualized her pushing her tiny cheerleader skirt to her hips and then pushing her hard cock into her virgin ass.

"You know, I haven't taken a sick day in the longest time," she stated.

"Neither have I," Lauren answered.

"You better buy some lube," was all she said as she slowly stood up.

Then she kissed her one last time and headed back downstairs on trembling legs. She slipped into her sleeping bag and drew the zipper. The other members of the squad were sound asleep and unaware that she had left.

Before she fell asleep she began to make plans about her next meeting with Lauren.
*************************
Part 2?
We'll see 😉😏
✌️💙