Camila's Birthday Present 3

Training Camila Day 1
***********************

Lauren's POV

I awoke slowly some time later, and recalled the delight of snuggling next to Camila's sweet naked body. Then I realized that my sleep shorts were around my thighs and a wonderful mouth was engulfing my cock. I looked at Camila's head bobbing on me and smiled. I touched her hair and she looked up at me. "Good morning Master. I wanted to thank you for everything yesterday. This seemed like a good way."

"Yes Camila, it is a very good way, but we've got no time for me to return the favor and still make our appointment."

"Please Master? Let me finish, we can do more some other time."

"Yes, Camila. You may finish, then we must shower and get ready to leave."

"Oh, thank you master!" And she went back to sucking me with gusto. I had to admit, her practice over the past months had given her some talent. She worked my cock with her hands and mouth and quickly had the right rhythm to get my juices into her mouth. As my cum boiled out I held her head and moaned. She kept right on going and when I came she just swallowed every drop. She even milked my balls to make sure she got everything I could give her. When I couldn't stand it any longer I gripped her head and lifted her off my cock.

"Enough. Please! Before you get my
brain too."

*************************
After the appointment at the store
*************************

"Now, we're going to retire to the bedroom so that I can administer the twenty-five strokes that will help you remember the next time to ask permission before you display yourself to my friends and associates and tease them for your own pleasure."

Camila rose and walked slowly to the bedroom. I stood at the foot of the bed and waited for her. "As you can see, slave, the foot-rail is padded. That's for you. You will bend over the rail and rest your hips there while I tie you in position." She handed me the paddle and hesitated.

"Yes Master." Camila stretched over the rail and wiggled her hips a little until she was settled there. Her feet dangled well off the floor. I tied each leg to the foot of the bed so that they were spread wide. I paused behind her and admired her ass in the air and her pussy spread open. I climbed on the bed and wrapped her hands together then pulled them tight with a rope from the headboard so that her body was lifted off the bed, her nipples just touching the covers. I went to the foot of the bed and removed my clothes. When I was naked I picked up the paddle, admiring it's heft and flex.

"I will give you twenty-five strokes of this paddle. Since this is discipline you will make no sound until I finish, at which time I will tell you that I'm done and you will thank me. Is that clear slave?"

Camila paused to gulp her fear down. "Yes Master."

"Very good." I raised my arm and dropped the first stroke. Camila gasped and sobbed a little, but not enough to break discipline. I counted, "One." I deliberately administered the remaining strokes. I saw dark spots on the bedspread beneath her head and realized that her tears were falling, but she made only the smallest sobs. When I dropped the last stroke I said, "Twenty-five. We're complete now, Slave."

Camila sobbed, "Thank you, Master." I laid the paddle on the bed next to her and went back to the foot of the bed.

She was ready, and my erection was throbbing painfully. I stepped up to her and slid my cock into her cunt fully. She gasped at the sudden intrusion, then moaned as she realized that she would now get what she'd wanted all day. She was hot and wet, and ready, and helpless with her ass on fire. It excited me as few things do still. I started fucking her slowly, but I couldn't stop. The feeling was incredible and I soon found myself pounding her cunt with my cock. As I felt my cum build I heard her moans. My cock exploded at the thought that I had made her cum too. "Here it is slave." I shouted. Camila screamed with her own orgasm. I felt her cunt milking my cock. I collapsed onto her back as I finished.