Now & At The Hour Of Our Death

Again not mines
From tumblr ( Camren G!p Smut)
But this is one of my favorites 😏😏
***************

Summary:
In which g!p Camila defiles a horny Lauren in an empty church
If you're religious i suggest you don't read this, also lots of dirty talk.
——————————–
"What do we have here?" Camila's voice sounded through the darkness of the church. Services had ended the hour before, but Lauren was still there, on her knees, praying to the Lord. Camila bit back a chuckle, knowing her girlfriend would not be amused by disregard for her religion.
Lauren's eyes flew open, and she turned towards her girlfriend in surprise. "What are you doing here?" She hissed.
"Chill, Lo. Your Mom told me she was supposed to pick you up here, and I offered to do it instead." Camila plopped down in the pew beside Lauren. "I didn't realize you still prayed." Her tone was subdued, the teasing gone, a warm tone washed over Lauren.
Lauren smiled. "Well, someone has to ask the Lord's forgiveness for the things we do."
Camila smiled in return, glancing around at the mostly darkened church, candles flickering in the distance. She scanned Lauren's profile, her eyes closed, her face slightly upturned to the sky, her beautiful lips pursed in thought. Lauren Jaurgui was just about the most beautiful girl she'd ever seen, and damn if she wasn't a lucky bitch for being the one she had picked. Staring at her girlfriend's long black hair, Camila felt her cock start to swell in her pants, and with that, every dirty thought she'd ever had in church began to whirl through her brain. She glanced down, her dick was obviously hard in her pants, it was hard to hide nine inches long and three inches thick, so she rarely bothered trying.
"Really, Camila? Here?" Lauren asked, sounding completely exasperated.
"I can't help it, you look so hot, Lo." Camila finished, dropping a hand to the bulge in her jeans and stroking it slowly in a way that never failed to make Lauren horny as well. Looking up at her girlfriend's face, she smiled, seeing signs of Lauren's growing arousal all over her.
"We can't. Not here." Lauren returned, biting on her bottom lip, her cheeks coloring.
"Why not? No one's here. You can't tell me that you haven't thought about it before, Laur. Getting your brain's fucked out in God's house. I know you have, babe, you're so fucking kinky." Camila grinned as the coloring of Lauren's cheeks became a full on blush. "I can make you feel good, Lo. Let me?" Camila asked, reaching out to wrap her hand around her girlfriend's and pulling them, joined to the bench.
"We shouldn't." Lauren responded, not letting go of her hand.
"Fuck yeah, we should. C'mon, Lo, we're young and we only live once." Camila grinned, knowing the deal was sealed. Lauren was no good at resisting her. "Besides, you've already asked for forgiveness." She moved forward to drop a kiss on Lauren's long, beautiful neck. Humming against it, she whispered "Please?"
Lauren's hand pulled from Camila's, dropping to the bulge in her pants, and Camila was unable to hold back a moan. "You're so hard." Lauren murmured, running her hand over the length.
"For you. I want to fuck you." Camila replied before leaning up to capture Lauren's lips. Immediately, they both sunk into the kiss, their lips soft and insistent against each other. When Camila's tongue searches and finds Lauren's, they both moan into the kiss, it echoes in the cavernous silence. They shift their weight until Lauren is laying down in the pew, legs spread, Camila between them, her hard cock pressed against Lauren in the best of ways, enough that Lauren grinds her already wet underwear into the zipper of Camila's jeans. "Fuck, Lo, you want this so bad don't you."
"As soon as I saw you walk in, I wanted this." Lauren responded, moving her hips roughly against Camila's hardness.
"Everybody thinks you're the innocent one." Camila remarked, reaching up to yank Lauren's shirt up to her neck and exposing her bare breasts. "You're so fucking hot, Laur."
"You're so fucking hard, Camz." Lauren responded, smirking. A moan escaped her throat as Camila bent her head down and bit her right nipple before sucking it hard into her mouth, causing Lauren's hips to rut up into her erection again. "Fuck, Camz, stop teasing and put your dick inside of me."
"But you're so much fun to tease. What's the problem, Laur? You can't wait? You want my big dick right now? Can you take it? Are you so wet that I can slide this monster cock right in?" Lauren didn't respond with words, leveling her gaze on Camila, fire flashing in her emerald eyes, using her hips to drive her wetness. Camila could feel her heat on the sensitive underside of her cock. "Fuck, babe, you are so fucking wet. I want to split you fucking open and make you see heaven."
Lauren grabbed her shirt pulling her close and smothering her diatribe with her lips. "Fuck me, Camz." She murmured, low, her hands working over Camila's zipper, sliding it down slowly, and pulling out the biggest dick Lauren had ever imagined, much less ever seen. It was mammoth and veiny and perfect and she wanted it inside of her. As her cock emerged, watching Lauren lick her lips and bite down on her bottom lip, looking at her dick like she loved it, Camila couldn't take it anymore. She reached forward and yanked Lauren's panties down until they hung off her left leg, dangling precariously over the floor.
Camila dragged the tip of her dick through Lauren's liquid heat, both of them moaning at the first contact. Not one to delay her own gratification, Camila immediately lined herself up with Lauren and began to push. It was hard work, working her dick into Laurne. Lauren was actually quite petite in a sense, almost a slip of a girl if she hadn't been quite muscular from working out. Still, the only workout Lauren's pussy got was from this, Camila pounding into her, and everytime, she was tight again. It was one of her girlfriend's most amazing qualities in Camila's opinion.
She moaned, the rim of the mushroom head of her cock sliding in ever so fucking slowly, listening to Lauren moan wantonly beneath her. As tight as she was, Lauren was a slut for her cock, and she fucking loved it. "That's it, baby, it's coming. You can take it." Camila placed her hands on Lauren's hips, lifting them to a good angle before pushing with more pressure from the hips. Lauren swallowed her dick head. They each took a long deep breath, Lauren's hands trailing down her arms, gripping as if to gain purchase. Camila let her weight sink down over her girlfriend, and she reached one hand up and pushed up the shirt Lauren was wearing to palm her bare breast in her hand, gripping it hard and twisting the nipple in the palm of her hand. Lauren gasped, her hips jerking, allowing Camila to sink another inch into her girlfriend. "Fuck baby, take my cock." Camila murmured, watching Lauren's face distort in pleasure.
She opened her eyes and glanced around the empty room, realizing her softly murmured words reverberated through the entire cavernous room. It was made to carry sound, and the sound of Lauren's moans and deep breathing were filling the space around them. Staring down at her panting girlfriend, her eyes screwed shut, her mouth open, pink lips glistening, her hands wrapped around Camila's forearms, Camila had never wanted her more. "C'mon, slut." She began. "Take my fucking dick." She pushed her dick harder, deeper into her girlfriend, and inching her way in slowly, she was halfway there. Not nearly enough, but the effort was showing all over Lauren's face. It was so fucking hot how much she worked to accommodate the monster cock between her thighs. She used the hand that had been manipulating Lauren's breast to slap it, causing it to bounce on her chest. "You pretend to be this perfect innocent little Christian girl, but here you are in church, literally panting like a fucking bitch in heat for my cock. Isn't that right, Lauren? C'mon, you bitch, take my whole fucking dick if you want it so much."
Lauren's eyes flew open. "What are you doing?" She demanded, sinking herself even further onto her girlfriend's dick. Camila rocked her hips experimentally, forcing Lauren's eyes to roll back in her head.
"I'm fucking my little slut in front of God." Camila replied, dropping her hips and impaling Lauren on her dick.
Lauren yelped, gasping as every inch of Camila filled her, stretching her completely and rubbing her walls in the most delicious way. "Holy fucking God, Camila!"
"That's the point, Laur." Camila grinned down at her girlfriend, rocking her hips back and forth gently, creating just a slight friction. "Do you want me to stop?"
"No, fuck. Keep talking. It's fucking hot." Lauren replied, trying to rock her hips back in time, feeling her orgasm beginning to build deep in her gut.
Camila dropped her hands to Lauren's waist again, yanking it up to the perfect angle for her, and began to piston in and out of Lauren. Long since used to the way her girlfriend's walls gripped her dick, she was nonetheless in heaven, the wet, tight friction making it an effort to keep from blowing her load. "I bet you fucking love sinning in God's house, isn't that right, Laur? Did you walk down this aisle in a white communion dress, promising to be faithful? Did you know then that you'd let some dick fuck you in this pew because you're too much of a cock whore to resist?" Camila felt Lauren's walls tighten rythmically around her, a copious amount of wetness suddenly rushing around her dick as she moved her hips franctically in and out of her girlfriend. "Fuck, did you just come on my cock, you little slut?"
Panting with the effort, Lauren nodded, but Camila did not let up. Scooping her hands under her girlfriend's back, she rolled them so Lauren was on her lap, impaled by her cock. Lauren's breasts bounced in her face, her head thrown back, her lips mouthing what Camila could tell was a prayer, but she didn't give a shit. "You praying for us, sweetie? Because I'm pretty sure you're already in heaven." Settling her hands on Lauren's hips, she began to bounce her girlfriend up and down on her dick, settled back against the end of the pew, the wood creaking below them. Reaching up, she grabbed a handful of Lauren's hair and yanked. "I don't care if you pray, slut, just as long as you ride me. Say your little prayer for me baby, and let me watch your tits bounce."
Lauren seemed to slowly be coming back to herself as she dropped her hips down and then pulled herself back up, to sheath and unsheath herself on Camila's dick. She began mumuring the words low in Camila's ear, smothering her nose and mouth with her tits. "Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee."
"Fuck, Laur." Camila murmured into her chest. "You're so fucking hot. Keep going."
Lauren continued, picking up the pace of her hips and starting to circle them as she bore down against Camila. She could feel her lady tightening underneath her, and she knew Camila was close to coming. She couldn't wait to feel her spill her cum inside of her. "Blessed are thou amongst women." She canted, panting, her hot breath spilling in Camila's ear.
"Please, baby, please, keep going." Camila repeated, no longer completely in control of what she was saying.
"And blessed is the fruit of thy womb: Jesus." Lauren murmured, spreading her thighs apart and encouraging Camila to thrust up inside of her while she rocked down.
"Fucking Hell, Lo."
"Holy Mary," Lauren began, thrusting her hips, bringing a hand up to pinch and squeeze her own nipple in Camila's face, the other to caress her clit. Her walls tightened in anticipation of her second orgasm. "Mother of God." She moaned.
Camila felt herself start to blow, thick ropes of cum escaping her, unloading into her girlfriend. When Lauren felt the hot seed seep into her, she threw her head back. "Pray for us sinners." She murmured before her jaw locked with the force of her orgasm, a kind of miraculous feeling pulsing through her as she felt a hot flood erupt from her, spilling out of her and over her girlfriend's torso and lap. "Amen." She muttered.
When she could, Lauren slowly pulled back from Camila to look her in the eye. "That was disgusting." She grinned.
Camila looked at her with a kind of awe. "Holy fuck, Lauren, you squirted."
"Shut up." Lauren replied, her cheeks heating.
"We have to do that again! Hale-fucking-lujah!" Camila yanked Lauren forward, wrapping her arms around her and then laying her back down on the bench, flipping the kneeler out and dropping awkwardly to her knees. Her eyes are focused on her girlfriend's abused, beautiful, wet pussy, dripping cum and leaking her seed. "You are so fucking hot, baby." Camila smiled, leaning forward and licking her girlfriend's expanse.
Lauren grinned. "I love you, Camz." She slumped her hips down, resting the arches of her feet on the pew in front of her. "Now shut the fuck up and get to work." She grabbed a handful of chocolate hair, and shoved her girlfriend's face into her pussy. As Camila's very talented tongue went to work, Lauren was reminded of one of the tenet beliefs of her faith: God is great.

******************
Y'all I hit jackpot tho 😍. (Nobody uses that phrase no more 😂😂)
But holy fuck... guess I'm not being single for Valentine's Day 🤷‍♀️😏😏

Sooo anyways how old is everyone here??

Yoo let me tell you a story
So the other day I was being smart and I found my uncle's debit card. So I decided to go online shopping but first I saw his balance $2,436. I was like ok that's good enough. I bought unnecessary shit for me and my friends or anyone. I even bought some shit for some of y'all. I decided to check the bank today, so I called...
my heart literally dropped 😩. The balance is $51. So I'm just waiting for my ass whooping
Rip me 💀💀✌️

This week was crazy tho and it's not even Friday 😂😂
- my step brother ripped his balls
- my uncle got bankrupt
- my sister is on her 4th baby and she's only 20 yrs old
- I was expelled for 2 days (well that's really isn't crazy 😂😂)
- my gpa is a 3.8 👏👏
- I found out that I have 400,000 pesos and a house in Mexico

That's all I can think of rn but yeah love y'all byeee

💙✌️