First Time

Humiliation

*********

Snake's POV.  (A/n: I mean Camila...)

I had just finished putting on my ruby red lipstick when I heard a knock at my apartment door. I grabbed my heels and put them on as I headed to answer the door. Lauren was standing there in a button down top and jeans that hugged her body in all the right places. She gave me a hug and quick peck on the cheek before escorting me out to her car.

"So what's the big surprise?" I asked as we rode to the restaurant.

"If I told you what it was, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore," she said, squeezing my thigh right below where my dress ended.

She pulled the car into the parking lot of The Crown, one of the nicest restaurants that didn't cost an arm and leg. The host led us to one of the back tables that was set for two and had a candle as the centerpiece.

We ordered our food and the waitress poured us two glasses of Pinot Nior before Lauren reached across the table and took my hands in her.

"Baby, we've been dating for awhile now and there is something I want to say," Lauren said, squeezing my hands.

My heart began racing. If this was a proposal, I was nowhere near ready to accept. But as my thoughts flew around in my head, she got a gleam in her eye that told me it wasn't something that serious.

"I want you to go to the bathroom and come back with your panties in your hand. You'll give them to me after you sit down," she said with authority in her husky voice that I had never heard before.

My heart began pounding even faster as I stood up silently and walked to the bathroom on the other side of the restaurant. I locked myself in one of the stalls and lifted up my dress and slowly stripped off my black lace thong and held it in my hand, a sensation of pleasure pulsing through my pussy as I walked out of the bathroom with my panties hidden away in my fist.

I sat back down at the table and reached my hand under the table, searching for her.

She didn't say anything, only put both of her hands in front of her on the table.

I pulled my clenched fist from under the table, heart beating out of my chest as I slowly moved my hand above the table towards her. Lauren made no move to take them from me, just sat there with her palms up, a grin on her face. I put my fist in her hand and unclenched, letting the black lace fall into her hand.

I brought my hand back to me, cheeks burning red as she failed to close her hand around the fabric, letting them rest in her hand for anybody to see. I saw our waitress walking across the room with our food.

"Our waitress is coming," I told her, hoping she would take that as a hint to put away my lingerie.

She looked me in the eyes as she set the delicate lace next to the candle in the middle of the table. The waitress was almost to our table now and I reached my hand out to take them back before she saw. I had them in my hand when Lauren grasped my wrist harshly, causing me to instinctively unclench my fist. I was mortified as I saw them flutter to the ground and land right in front of the waitress who was now at our table.

She served us our food, but gave me a strange look, indicating that she had seen my panties on the ground.

"I'm sorry, miss. My girlfriend is a little clumsy. Camila, pick them up," she said, speaking to her first and then to me.

I froze, looking at her with pleading eyes, asking her not to make me embarrass myself even further. Her hand clenched around my leg under the table, squeezing it hard as she kept her gaze on me.