First Time 2

(A/n: I'm too high for y'all butt hurt comments 😂 but excuse my girlfriend for that rude comment she did. Tbh I don't like Camila but I don't hate her either.)

***************

Camila's POV

She led me to her bedroom, a route I had taken often before, but never in this fashion. When we got into her room, she took a key out of her pocket and undid my handcuffs. She unzipped my dress from the back and let it fall to the floor around my ankles. Then she undid my bra and threw it to the side, leaving me completely naked except for the collar.

"Lift up your arms," she instructed me. I did as I was told immediately.

She put the handcuffs back on me, this time above my head. I hadn't noticed when we walked in, but there was a hook on the wall that a rope was attached to. She looped this rope through my handcuffs, suspending my hands above my head.

After I was secured in this position, she gently ran her fingers down my jaw to my belly button, my nipples growing hard from the gentle sensation.

She cupped my boobs and took my nipples between her fingers and gently rubbed. And then pinched, causing me to yelp. I was surprised when I was given a swift slap on my face.

She didn't tell me what that was for, only walked out of the room. I was left standing naked in his room, face burning and pussy throbbing.

She came back in a minute later with a bag in her hand. She put it on the dresser behind me so I couldn't see what she was taking out of it. She came from behind me and pinched each of my nipples before I saw what was in her other hand. She pulled my left nipple taut and attached the nipple clamp to that one first and then the other.

She moved around to the front of me, pulling the chain that attached the clamps together. I felt my nipples pulled towards her, the painful sensation causing the wetness in my pussy to grow even more.

"Open your mouth," she instructed and as I did, she put the chain into my mouth, clamping my jaw shut.

"So sexy," she murmured, moving her hand between my legs again.

"Spread," she said, tapping my legs apart. I moved them open.

"Farther," she smacked my thigh.

I opened my legs even farther so that they were shoulder width apart. Lauren patted my pussy.

"You're just dripping wet, aren't you? You like this pain, don't you?" She grinned.

"Yes ma'am," I said through the chain in my mouth.

She went back into her bag and stayed behind me. A second later I felt a hard smack land right on my ass. I let out a little cry, as hard as I tried not to. She smacked me again. I had figured out that she was spanking me with a leather paddle, the stinging pain on my ass only greeted with more hits.

My ass was burning with pain when I felt her lips gently kissing the red hot skin.

She grabbed something else from her bag and moved to the front of me. It was a flogger. She ran the leather through her fingers before striking the front of my thighs.

"This is for disobeying me at the restaurant," Lauren said, landing a hit on my chest, making the clamps move painfully and causing me to release the chain from my mouth.

She stopped with the flogging and took a step back.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," I whispered, referring to letting the chain go.