Such Great Heights

This is not mine I got it from tumblr
The username thingy was Camren G!p smut
So credits to her/him

**************

Such Great Heights (Chapter 1)
Camila is sexually frustrated cause her boyfriend can't satisfy her. Enters Lauren, professional escort. G!P Lauren Flashbacks are in Italics
Camila wasn't sure why she had decided to do this. She had never done something like that, before, nor she had ever thought to be able to cheat on her on/off boyfriend (high school sweetheart), but her predicament required more drastic measures. 1 year. 1 year since she had given her virginity to Austin Mahone, with the expectations of sharing the wonderful experience with the boy she had fallen in love with. Pain? She expected that. Shyness? That too. But she never thought she wouldn't have been able to feel "nothing", after the first moments of merely fumbling around. Since then, every time she had fallen in bed with him - thankfully, just fewer times than he had wanted to - she had to either fake or praise his "quick" performance, so that he'd get lost in his small bubble where he was a perfect lover.
Although, the more she tried, the worse it became until she just started making excuses up that left her less disappointed but still very frustrated. Sexual frustration turned into a black mood, that visibly affected her other relationships - friends, mostly - until Shawn had showed him a business card, that could have put an end to her misery.
"He is a very attractive guy, Camila. I am pretty sure that he could fix that "problem" of yours at a reasonable price." Shawn slipped the business card under her palm and winked at her. "We both know that Austin won't be able to get the job done, sad but true. He can be a good guy, but he sucks in bed and don't tell me Santana didn't warn you about that."
"That's an awful thing to say, although I can admit that he is quite lacking in that department." Camila looked away embarrassed, recalling the last time they attempted to have sex and that lasted 5 minutes, top. "How do I contact this 'MalRegui' company?" She looked at the company's contacts. "Are they trustworthy with privacy? Is it even legal to have encounters with these people?"
"Live a little, Mila. He is a guy like me, well not exactly like me. A classmate of mine hadn't had some in ages and after one night with him, she was glowing like after a girl's first time." The flamboyant boy patted her hand. "Call him and ask him if the services are for women, only."
The brunette took a deep breath and knocked on the hotel door. It was a luxury hotel and it seemed to be very respectful of the customers' private business. No one had asked her what her purpose was nor fixed her with inquisitive glances, that would have made her bolt out of there without looking back. When the door opened, though, her breath was stolen for a totally different reason.
A tall gorgeous black haired girl was standing there, wearing a pantsuit that accentuated her paler skin tone and that made her hazel eyes shine brighter. Camila stood there, completely mesmerized by the girl's beauty as the grip on her purse had grown stronger, to the point her knuckles had turned white.
"Miss Cabello, I presume. Please, do come in." The unknown black haired girl stepped aside and gently guided her inside the room, locking the door behind themselves. She led the silent brunette further into the room, offering a glass of fine champagne to probably ease the discomfort or break the ice. "My business partner briefly filled me with your precise requests and I assure you, Miss, that I am more than qualified to fulfill them."
"But...pardon my bluntness and please, do not take it in a bad way because I can assure you I am not homophobic nor I have anything against them, since I have lived with two dads and my best friend is gay himself." Camila drank from the glass and stared at the woman, who nodded and motioned for her to go on. "I am not gay. I have a boyfriend and I've always identified myself as a heterosexual, although I am flattered because you are an obviously gorgeous woman."
"Miss Cabello, as I previously mentioned, I can meet all the requirements you asked for and - not to outshine my business partner - I am the one charging the highest fees, given my personal track records. No one ever complained about my services." Lauren smiled charmingly at the brunette, who gulped and finished her champagne. "Before we start, I would like to point out few rules that I hope you will agree upon. Number 1: There is no time rush. Your fees are Quality-based, so unless you have other engagements for the night, the room and my services will be at your disposal until tomorrow morning. Number 2: I usually suggest my clients to start with a relaxing bath that I will personally start. Number 3: Your pleasure is my priority. I will meet every request you may have, unless violent acts or very 'extravagant' fantasies are involved. Number 4: Terms of endearment and kisses are allowed. Number 5 and the most important: If you are not comfortable with anything, please do not hesitate voicing that out." The black haired girl smiled at the shorter brunette, who could only nod in approval. "Very well, may I escort you to the bathroom, Miss?"
40 minutes later, Camila felt like she had stepped into a dream. Here she was, sitting in a bathtub surrounded by the smell of luxury bath salts and with a gorgeous woman waiting for her. Too bad, this was only a job for Lauren - as she had earlier found out. A knock on the door stopped her from her daydreaming, the peculiar scent of old spices filled the room and soon the tall BLONDE stepped in, carrying a fluffy bathrobe for her to wear.
"Let me help you, Miss." The black haired girl had taken her shoes off, standing barefoot on the carpet as she helped the brunette to stand up, keeping her from falling on her butt or hurt herself. "I hope the bath was as relaxing as I had promised you." She chuckled huskily and the singer melted. Tingles had filled her lower regions, since she had stepped in the hotel room and now they only grew in intensity. Never before, Austin had done something so romantic for her.
"It was, thank you." Camila stepped outside, wrapped in a fluffy robe and looking up at the black haired girl whose smile had ignited a new fire into her. She really couldn't wait to finally put an end to the long period of sexual frustration, being confident that Lauren would have taken care of her needs. The brunette couldn't really wait anymore, so she leaned up and tentatively brushed her lips over the black haired girl's ones who soon landed her hands on her bare sides, under the robe. It was only a kiss and Camila's body shivered in pleasure. Her toes curled and her nipples hardened, feeling those slender fingers scratch along her narrow hipbones; her skin was still damp from the long bath and it surely helped those hands' journey over it, touching her in a way that she had always desired for.
The black haired girl's palms brushed along her thighs, toying with her short curls before moving to the back of her knees; it took her a moment to lift the petite brunette off the floor and to sit her on the bathroom cupboard, beside the sink. The cold marble and the heat of the room made Camila dizzy. Her legs found their way around the black haired girl's waist, tugging her closer as the robe was discarded on the floor, with no intention to be picked up again.
"Touch me, please." Camila's hands found the back of the black haired girl's head, pulling her closer as her mouth left open mouth kisses along her neck, licking the water off her bronzed skin. Meanwhile, her hands had trailed back up, brushing against the underside of her full breasts but not fully cupping them; Lauren wanted to tease the brunette, in a subtle but effective way that would have left her begging for more.
"Patience is a virtue..." She whispered lowly as her mouth finally wrapped around one of those erect nipples, soothing the hardness with the softness of her tongue that turned Camila into a mess of excitement and anticipation. Her hips bucked up, brushing against the front of the black haired girl's pants. The contrast against her throbbing folds was so delicious that she kept bucking up, hoping to relieve some of her tension.
"Oh yes, please more." The brunette kept on rubbing herself against the front of the black haired girl's pants, until strong hands stilled her hips. She groaned in frustration. She was paying a load of money only to be left even more frustrated? If she had wanted another night of frustration, she should have called Austin since it was for free, at least. "I swear that if you don't -" Her protests died on her tongue as the black haired girl beauty dropped on her knees between her spread legs. Oral sex had never been part of her current relationship, since her boyfriend was not comfortable with that act but as long as she hadn't to return the favor, it was fine with her. Seeing Lauren like that, though, provided her with a sense of power that almost made her come on the spot.
"I never disappoint, Camila." Lauren winked at her before leaning to press the flat of her tongue against her throbbing nub. The slow strokes of her velvet muscle were firm and continuous, never missing a beat as her strong hands gripped her thighs to keep them spread for her. The black haired girl's mouth felt like a bucket of water on a fire. Like a long shower after a stressful day. It felt like she had always been meant to be touched by Lauren. Camila's hands gripped her hair, keeping her attached to her throbbing folds as she humped her face in a faster way, needing to release all the pent-up frustration accumulated in months. Her fingers were good but god, Lauren was so much better.
"Fuck, don't stopppp" Camila's panted above her. Her free hand gripped the sink for dear life as her hips bucked back and forth, meeting each movement of Lauren's tongue with more fervor and need. She was so close and it had been so long. Her back arched backwards as she pushed forward with her lower body, tightening her opening in a last attempt to prolong her release before abandoning herself to the pleasure. She came with a loud scream. Her fingers ached from the tightness of their grip and her toes curled. The evidence of her pleasure was all over the black haired girl's mouth and chin, as she kept lapping at her gushing center with the same fervor as before.
She was definitely not disappointed...
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
To say things had been different, was an understatement. The night with Lauren provided to be the best night of her young life and when morning had come, she ached all over in a very good way. She was such in a good mood that she hadn't minded giving into her boyfriend's request for attention, that had turned into a small dinner at his place and - of course - it had been followed by them falling in bed together.
He was still the same clumsy self, who had still troubles wearing a condom without early arriving in his own hands, but she seemed not to mind. She had just claimed a position above him and let herself fall into a daydream or - more precisely - a memory of an unforgettable night with a woman that had led her to heights, she had never explored before.
"Your brain is the most powerful sex organ in your body, do you know that?" Her husky voice filled her ears, as they were kneeling on the bed facing the headboard. "You need to let go and understand what your body wants, then your brain will do the rest." Pale fingers trailed along her toned abdomen, tickling around her navel as the tip of Lauren's nose brushed behind her ear. "Even if I didn't touch you, you could make love to yourself in a way that is even more satisfying than a night with me. You know what you want. Just take it."
"I...I don't know how to let myself go, when I am with him." Camila's head turned to the side, meeting the black haired girl's eyes and earning a smile back. "I mean, he is a good guy but I just can't...you know." She nodded downwards in a shy and embarrassed way, as Lauren never stopped smiling in a knowing way. "I'll show you..." Lauren pressed a soft kiss on her lips before taking her hands in her own, leading them to the headboard to hold onto. Once she was sure the brunette was gripping it, she trailed her fingers back up her arms and down her chest, cupping her full breasts in her palm weighing them. "Touch yourself as you were alone." She whispered in the singer's ear, brushing her own throbbing erection against her left buttcheek to relieve some of her own tension. "Learn how your body responds to your touch." She kept on saying, while rolling the erect nipples between her fore and middle fingers, making Camila's hips roll back and forth in a slow pace.
"Oh yes..." Head thrown back, she let it rest against the black haired girl's shoulder and arched her chests more into those palms that were playing with her breasts. It was so erotic. She had never felt so wet before. Her knees spread further apart, to hump back into the other woman's erection, that rubbed deliciously between her legs through the condom she was wearing.
"Your body is a wonderland..." Lauren chuckled in her ear, nibbling on her earlobe as the tip of her member teased her opening from behind. She slid it back out and pressed against her throbbing clit, rubbing its underside with a soft thrusting of her hips. "Relax.." She husked even lower as she fully sheathed her member inside of the brunette, who moaned in pleasure and circled the woman's head with her arm. "You feel good, do you know that?"
"I bet you say that to every girl..." Camila whimpered in pleasure, letting herself adjust to the bigger size and length - something Austin lacked, as well. The black haired girl's right hand trailed slowly down, dipping her thumb in her belly button before cupping her throbbing pussy and lead her back onto her rigid member. "Oh Lauren..." The brunette's nose brushed along the black haired girl's cheek, panting slowly as she was finally fucked in a proper and rightful way.
"But I mean it, with you." The black haired girl's fingers scissored around her clit, exposing it to the chillier air of the room as her cock was pumped in and out of the petite singer, pleasuring her from the inside too. "Rub it like i am doing now. Massage it slowly, in circles, until it throbs in need for more." She panted in the singer's ear, who could only nod and meet each thrust with one of her own. Their hips never seemed to part as their naked bodies squeaked and molded together, into a sweaty mess.
"Fuck yes..." Camila's eyes shut close, her free hand grabbed on Lauren's hand on her breast to bring it to her own mouth, as she sucked on her long forefinger. "How do you get me so close, in no time?" The brunette moaned against the girl's hand, who could only grunt and rub tight circled against the throbbing clit. She was so used to pleasuring other women that she had lost familiarity with her own need for release, but Camila seemed to have turned her into an excited mess as well.
"I am that good, i told you." Lauren smirked and pressed her full palm against the girl's upper folds, rubbing them harder as her thrusts became sloppier and harder. "Let go, Camila. I know you are close."
"Oh god..." The brunette grabbed onto the back of her head and crashed their mouths together, moaning into the black haired girl's mouth as her walls clenched around the rigid length. White exploded behind her eyelids as her core gushed hard around Lauren, in a way she had never experienced before. "God, what is happening?" The brunette whimpered as her pussy seemed not to stop clenching and milking it, throbbing in pleasure as the waves of her orgasm hit her one after another.
"You just came, hard." Lauren smirked against the woman's mouth, who moaned out again as her core fully relaxed around the black haired girl's still hard cock. "See? It was easy..."
"For you, maybe." Camila chuckled breathlessly and relaxed against the black haired girl's front, who held her around the waist and placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder.
"Lauren..." She didn't even realize she had whispered someone else's name out, as she came for the first time since having sex with him. She rolled off him and panted hard, letting the memories of the following rounds, during that night, fill her minds as her orgasm wore off. Her fingers seemed to have found that special place Lauren had showed her, plenty of times while she fucked her into oblivion.
"Camila, I...I am not done, yet." Her boyfriend poked her side and whimpered in frustration. "Can we take this plastic thing off? You are on the pill, right?" He tried to get her to cooperate but the brunette's mind was somewhere else. Back to a hotel room. Back to a black haired woman with gorgeous eyes and a touch that turned her into a pool of feelings. "Can you let me finish?"
"You have two hands, Austin." Camila rolled out of bed and gathered her clothes, putting them hastily back on. "From now on, you better learn how to use them cause it's over. I am done." With that said, she walked out of the door slamming it behind herself before grabbing her phone and calling a familiar number.
**************
Again this is not mine I got it from tumblr
Anyways I love y'all so much and y'all butthurt comments 😊😊😊.    Especially this one

@stef_wolf I love you too girl 😘👌👌

But anyways I'm just going leave this right here

So yeah anyways I'm bored so hmu  amosc: vidaleon7💙✌️

So yeah anyways I'm bored so hmu amosc: vidaleon7
💙✌️