Her Turn 2

Lauren's POV

"You made me!" I said, "and you wouldn't let me tell you I was close."

She stepped closer again, clearly not interested in my explanation.

"That's fine," she said, "You can come all you want. I'll just get it all out of you now so it's not a problem the rest of the day."

I knew where this was going, it always seems fun before you come but once it starts happening the sensation is too much.

She started pumping my cum covered cock yet again, causing me to exhale quickly and moan in pain. She grabbed my sensitive balls and played with them roughly. She was right, I was beginning to regret coming, not that she hadn't planned for this all along. She continued pumping my sensitive cock and I groaned. As I moaned and tried to tell her to stop she lowered her pussy, enjoying the vibrations from my loud noises.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked quietly.

"Yes!" I said muffled by her pussy.

"I'll stop after you make me come," she said.

I worked ferociously at her pussy, licking her clit as quickly and strongly as I could. As I worked harder and harder, I noticed she was being gentler and gentler with my cock. I paused to swallow, and she looked down to see what was wrong. After realizing I was just taking a break, she lowered her pussy again. She squeezed hard at the base of my half-hard dick and slowly pulled her way to the top, pulling at the sensitive tip, causing me to moan louder than ever, pulling at the restraints that kept me from putting my legs together.

After feeling like I was sufficiently punished for coming without her consent, she used both hands to pull my head and open mouth close to her pussy and ass, making it easier for me to lick faster and deeper. She started moaning loudly, and I could tell her arms were getting weak from the lack of pressure pulling me to her pussy.

"I'm gonna come!" She yelled, echoing through the empty house.

I lapped at her clit and used all the energy I had left to finish her the best I could. She shook and writhed, falling forward onto me as I continued to give her the longest orgasm I could. Her wetness filled my face. I could feel her legs close in on my head and the muscles in her thighs spasming like crazy. This went on for a full 20 seconds before she fell forward weakly onto my stomach, moving her pussy out of reach of my mouth. I lay there for a few minutes, her pussy and ass inches from my face, as I watched her pussy contract.

She got off and untied me, letting me sit up.

"That was awesome." I said, looking down at my tired and agitated dick.

"We're just getting started." She said smiling and giving me a hug.

"Want to make me breakfast?" she asked, putting on some underwear and a shirt. "You don't need any clothes." She said, pushing my hand away as I reached for my boxers.

*******

As she was making breakfast I admired how beautiful she is. And she is so rough sometimes but I can't lie she is so hot when she is being rough.

Camz told me a few minutes ago that she wasn't going to punish because she was tired from last night and this morning. So we are now just chilling but we were watching a movie that had a steamy scene. I began to rub her inner thigh and she caught on. Now she began to tease me.

Next thing you know I slid my entire length into her in one strong thrust, this made her let out a long groan as her pussy clutched onto to my invading member. She was so tight that I probably wouldn't of gotten it in at all if she wasn't so sopping wet.

She felt so good and I felt as if I was gonna cum right away but I had to let this moment last, I slowly rocked my hips back and forth within her which made her moan on every thrust. Her eyes closed as she totally immersed herself in the pleasure she was feeling, my hands grabbed onto her perfect boobs while I flicked my fingers across her nipples causing even more pleasure.

She whined, she moaned, she groaned, she made sexual sounds I never knew exsisted as she writhed underneath me. I felt her pleasure and mine mix together in my head.

I leant down and shoved my tongue into her mouth which her tongue met with intense passion, she hugged her arms around my neck and I sat up, carrying her with me. Her hips slowly rolled around in my lap, slowly teasing my cock before our kiss ended and we stared into each others eyes again, the chocolate brown eyes staring back at me almost screamed 'fuck me'.

I held her hips and started guiding her up and down, up and down, faster and faster until our bodies were almost slapping together with every downward thrust. Her tight pussy was doing everything it could to make me cum and I knew I was close, I could tell Camila was too.

Our eyes met once more, we both knew we couldn't hold on any longer and considering she made no attempt to stop I knew exactly where she wanted me to cum. I felt that all too familiar feeling and went with it, I pulled her hips straight down and held them there as I exploded deep inside her which in turn caused her own orgasm to take control of her and shake her body. I went go and turn the water for the tub so we can just relaxed there. About 2 hours later we went and go change for bed. We should do this more often

***********
Im sorry if this sucks I am so tired and I'm sick. I feel like I'm going to die. By the way English is not my first language so I'm sorry for my grammar. I'm about to make a series soon.
Good day my loves
✌️💙