Chapter 2- I Missed You

~~~~ Next Morning~~~~

Kayla's P.O.V.

June 11, 2012

The next morning I woke up at 7:30 and started getting ready. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and decided to put on a pair of pink shorts, black tanktop and grabbed Justin's hoodie he left here the last time he came over! Then i put my hair in a ponytail. I smelled the bacon my mom was making and ran down the steps with my suitcase. When I walked in the kitchen I saw that she was making waffles and bacon.

(M-Mom Gm-Grandma K-Kayla)

K- "Good Morning"

M/Gm-" Morning"

K- "Are you guys gonna miss me" I teased.

Gm- "I'll miss you Pinky" thats the nickname my grandma gave me.

M- "I won't, we have to leave in 15 minutes" she said handing me me plate.

K- "Fine then, I'll miss you the most Mom-mom"

After I finished eating breakfast, mom called down Kayden so we could say our goodbyes that almost ended in tears. We got in the car and drove 45 minutes to the airport. My mom helped me onto the private plane Justin got for me sense "your too young to be flying on a plane with strangers and have no one to defend you" so I had no choice since he sent it.I said hey to Rob the pilot cause I've been in here a lot of times before.

"I'll miss you alot Kayla"My Mom said.

"I'll miss you too Mom" I said.

"I know you gotta go so see you soon love you" She cried.

"Love you too Mommy"

And with that I gave her a hug and walked to the bedroom and laid down. After five minutes we took off and I started drifting away to dreamland.

~~2 hours later end of flight~~

"Hey Kay were gonna be landing in five minutes" Rob said through the intercom.

"Okay" I replied.

I got out of bed and fixed my hair and straighted out my clothes. Then I got my suitcase and sat down while we started to go downwards to land. When we landed on the run way Rob opened the door and took my suitcase while I walked out.

"Thanks Rob for the flight, I'll probably see you soon"

"No problem Kay it was a pleasure see you soon"

I walked through the airport and went to the exit Justin told me. When I got close to the exit I saw Justin circled by a bunch of Beliebers. When they spotted me they started screaming and some ran for hugs. I got to Justin and he gave me a bear hug and said "I missed you so much babygirl" which me everyone go "aww". Then I said "I missed you too Juju" when we pulled away from the hug he gave me kiss on the cheek which made everybody scream. After a hour of signing things and taking pictures and Justin not letting go of my waist; we got into the car and drove to Justin's house. When we were at his house he offered to get my suitcase. I opened the door with the spare key I had and walked to the kitchen to get some chips then up to his room to watch TV. After a while Justin came in his room looking worried. When he saw me he ran over and gave me a hug.

"Don't ever do that again" he said.

"Do what?" I questioned.

"I didn't know where you were" he replied.

"You live by yourself and have a huge house... that's not my fault" I said laughing.

"Whatever, where are you going" he said rolling off of me because I was getting up.

"Changing into something comfy" I said walking into his closet where my clothes were.

I'm here a lot so I don't have to pack as much. I changed into a black pair of Soffee shorts and then went to Justins hoodies and put on a orange one and let my hair out of the ponytail. When I walked out Justin was laying on the bed in a pair of drop crotch sweatpants and no shirt watching tv. Since he wasn't paying attention, I ran and jumped on the bed scaring him. While I was jumping he pulled my ankle which made me lay down next to him. As soon as I hit the bed he cuddled into me. My back to his chest and he nuzzled his head into my neck pecking it lightly. This is normal for us because were cuddle buddies. We watched tv for a hour then fell asleep.

When I woke up it was 5 o'clock and Justin was awake with his head still nuzzled in my neck playing with my hair.

"Are you awake beautiful?" he whispered with his voice raspy from just waking up.

"Yeah, when did you wake up ?" I said.

"Like 5 minutes ago" he replies.

"Oh" I said.

"Are you hungry cause I am" he quizzes.

"Kinda I had chips"

"Chips aren't real food, anyway wanna order some pizza"

"Sure I want-" I said getting cutoff by Justin.

"Extra cheese and pepperoni" he replied smartly.

"Shut up" I said getting up.

When we got towards the door Justin grabbed my hand while kissing my cheek. We got into the kitchen and while Justin was ordering pizza I got 6 bowls out and filled one with popcorn, two with chips(cheetos/plain),one with m&m's, two with sour patch kids then took them into the living room. I grabbed 3 cans of sprite out of the fridge and put them on the table with the snacks and sat down next to Justin only to be pulled on his lap with his arms tightly wrapped around my waist and I leaned back into his chest. When the doorbell rang I got up and he went to the door and payed then came back and sat the box on the table.

"Wanna have a movie night?" He asked.

"Sure" I said going to get a blanket from upstairs.

He had some pizza in his mouth leaning back on the couch with his legs open patting between them indicating to sit. When I did he put his chin on my shoulder and relaxed. We watched 4 movies and at 1:30 we fell asleep on the couch.