Chapter 17- Babysitting

Kayla's P.O.V.
August 9, 2012
I woke up to four bodies crawling into bed. I looked under the covers and saw Jaxon and Jessica in between Justin and I. On my left there was Jayden and on Justin's right there was Jazzy. It was Jayden, Me, Jaxon, Jessica, Justin, and Jazzy. Justin wrapped his arms around the girls and they cuddled into him while I did the same with the boys. I laid the right side of my face on the pillow only to be met with Justin's. I kissed his lips lightly and fell asleep.
I woke up a hour later to Jaxon and Jayden shaking me. I sat up and looked to my right seeing that the girls had shared space on Justin's chest and he had a slight smile on his face. I took a picture and captioned it:
"They took him away from me -Kayla"
I kissed the boys cheeks and brought them into the bathroom. I got out a stool for both of them and they brushed their teeth. They both went to the bathroom then I ran a bath for them. Once they were all clean I got them dressed. Jaxon had on an orange shirt with black, white, and blue stripes on it with black shorts and black vans. Jayden had on a black shirt with yellow, blue, and white stripes, white shorts and black vans. We went downstairs and into the kitchen turning on the tv.
I lifted them on the counter chairs and let them pick what kind of cereal they wanted. I poured it into bowls and handed it to them. I got myself a bowl of strawberries and sat inbetween them. When we got done I put our dishes in the sink and took them in the basement. I saw Pattie, Erin, Jeremy, Uncle Sean, and Aunt Juliana. I ran and plopped on the couch inbetween Erin and Aunt Julie making them do the same.
"Hey family" I cheered.
"Hey babygirl" They said.
"What ya'll talking bout?" I asked.
"Nothing, but are you and Justin dating?" Erin asked.
"Oh look at the time. I gotta shower" I said getting up running out the door hearing them laugh behind me.
I went upstairs into our room and saw Justin talking with the girls watching tv. When they saw me all three of them came running towards me and gave me a hug. I picked up the girls and gave them a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey beautiful" I greeted.
"Hi Kayla" Jazzy said.
"Hi hi" Jessica said.
"What were you guys talking about?" I asked.
"Justin was talking anout how pretty you were" They confessed.
"Really?" I said.
"Yup" Jazzy said and Jessica nodded.
"Well go over there and watch tv and I'm gonna talk to Jay" I instructed.
They ran over and jumped on the bed then I walked over to Justin. He pulled me into his arms and placed a kiss on my forehead.
"Goodmorning Princess" He grinned.
"Goodmorning Prince Charming" I grinned.
We stayed in each others arms and slowly leaned in and kissed. When we pulled away Justin looked into my eyes making me put my head in his neck. I heard him laughing at me.
"Why are you all shy? All I did was look at you" He whispered in my ear slowly rocking us back and forth.
"I don't know. Everything's different now" I said.
"Good or bad" He asked.
"Excellent" I whispered kissing his neck. I felt him shiver underneath my touch.
"I feel the same way" He said.
"I'm going to take a shower" I mumbled pulling out of his embrace.
I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I dried my wash and put on brown jeans, cream tanktop, floral see through tank and green and brown vans. I walked out the bathroom and saw that no one was in the room. I put my phone on the charger and walked downstairs. The girls were eating breakfast and Jay was on his phone. I sat inbetween the girls catching there attention for a second then turning back to the tv.
I felt somebody lift me up and place me on there lap. I tensed for a second but they whispered "it's just me". It was Justin. We watched tv for a long time then everyone came into the living room I pulled Jaxon on my lap and Justin pulled Jayden on his.
"Are you guys seriously dating?" They questioned almost yelling.
"Yup. She's all mine" Justin said smilimg at me.
"Awwwwwwweeewwwwwwweeee!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!! YESSS YESSS YESSS!!!!!" They yelled.
Justin slung his arm around my shoulder and I leaned on my shoulder. They were taking pictures and uploading it wherever while I was sitting there in amusement. They were still squealing in excitement.
"I knew it was gonna happen. My babies in love" Pattie said letting some tears slip out.
"I know she's growing up so fast" Fredo said looking at me.
Once everyone was settled down Aunt Julie started talking.
"We wanted to know if you guys could babysit the kids for the weekend while we go on a trip" She wondered.
"Of course" I said.
"Sure" Jay said.
"Thank you so much. Well we got to go the plane leaves in a hour" Jeremy said getting up.
They kissed there children good-bye and left. I took the girls upstairs and bathed them. I put a floral tank, denim jeans, and pink Doc Martens on Jazzy. On Jess I put on a white shirt, lavender jeans and floral Doc Martens. I left Jessica's hair curly then did a waterfall braid in Jazzy's. When we walked out Justin was coming out of another bathroom shirtless.
"EWWW!! Your almost naked" The girls screamed covering their eyes.
"I am not I have on pants" Justin said picking them up and tickling them.
When they got done laughing we went downstairs. The boys were captivated by the tv watching cars. We decided to go to the park. We buckled them into the Range Rover and headed to the park. No one was there which was good. After I let the kids out I ran to the swings. I saw Justin laughing, the boys on the slides, and the girls picking flowers while talking.
"I wanna play tag" Jaxon said tugging on my hand.
"I'll get the girls and you get Justin okay?" I said.
He ran off to Justin hugging his leg. I got the girls and we all formed a circle. Since Justin is the oldest we all said he should be it. We ran around the park for two hours then headed to the new house. I made sandwhiches for lunch and kids quickly ate them. They were ready to sleep so we laid them into their rooms. Jayden and Jax share one. Jess and Jazz share one.
Justin's P.O.V.
Watching Kayla with the kids made me smile. I walked into our room and laid on the bed waiting for Kay. She walked in and jumped on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.
"What do you think about the house?" I asked.
"It's amazing" She grinned.
"I'm glad you like it" I said.
We laid there kissing and cuddling for hours.
"KAYLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Jax and Jayden screamed.
She quickly got up and I followed her. We went into there room and saw that they wanted to get off their beds. I went to get Jaxon but he said that he wanted Kayla. She got Jayden out and he ran out of the room. When she got Jax he gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran out aswell. We went back into our room and saw all of them on our smiling at us.
"We want to swim" They said.
We changed them into bathing suits. Jaxon and Jazzy wanted Kayla to help them so I helped Jazz and Jessica. We went outside and put their floaties on them so they could do whatever they wanted. I changed into my trunks and took time to look at Kayla's body. I licked my lips. Damn. She is sexy. She jumped into the deep end of the pool and came up grinning. I followed her actions and got in.
"Look at me!! I'm swimming by myself" Jessica exclaimed.
That had gotten me think about the future. I would love to have kids with Kay. I wouldn't anyone else to be the mother of my children but her. She's so cute with kids. Jaxon and Jazzy love and so does my whole family. She's just amazing I can't even put it in words. #Jayla was trending on twitter. I would say 97% of the tweets were good.
We had a big splash fight then decided to get out because the kids were getting tired and hungry including Kayla. I wrapped everyone into a towel and walked inside.
"What do you guys want to eat?" I asked.
"PIZZA!!!" They yelled. That's my Kayla too.
"Go rest on the couch and I'll call" I instructed.
I sat down on a chair and called ordering. Kayla came and straddled my lap.
"Get some chicken tenders okay?" She whispered in my ear nibbling it slightly.
When I got done Kayla was still kissing around on my neck. I saw what she was WEARING. I had a perfect angle of her body. I felt myself harden underneath her. She started laughing meaning she felt it. I blushed and looked away from her. The doorbell rang and Kayla answered it. She fixed the plates and gave it to the kids. We all cuddled on the couch watching Spongebob and somehow fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~~
Justin's P.O.V.
Today Kayla had to go shopping for something special. She's taking the girls with her and I'm with the boys. We all woke up and went Wal-Mart to get some food and went home. Kayla changed into then left. Kenny was driving them. I got the boys in the car and drive them to the fun arcade. I rented it out so I could have some alone time with them. I got their helmets on for the go-karts and raced. I actually fair and square lost to them. We then played video games and I won but they weren't too bad. The two of them were a team and I was by myself. We went into the trampoline room and they went crazy. I recorded them to show Kay later. Everytime they flipped I would cringe because I didn't want them to hurt themselves or land on their neck. We went home and I got them ready for dinner. I was going to have them help me set up a cute thing for the girls. I set everything out and ordered the food.
Kayla's P.O.V.
We arrived at the mall and went to the dress store. Justin said that he had something planned for us girls. I saw a white strapless dress that had a gold tutu. Jess picked out a white dress with a pink belt and Jazzy picked out a white dress with a gold bow and gold skirt because she wanted to match me. I bought the dresses and we headed home. Justin quickly came out and made us go through the backdoor. I helped them into their dresses. I re-did Jazzy's braid and put some sparkle glitter and she was done. Jess wanted her hair curly and put on her pink shoes. I put my dress on and straightened my hair. I slid on my gold sandals and walked downstairs. Justin, Jaxon, Jayden, were all in suits. It was cute. They each grabbed someones hand leading them oustside to the deck. There was a long table with dishes on it. It was very decorated. The boys pulled out the chairs for us. Jaxon and Jayden looked so cute. We all ate then went upstairs to get changed into pajamas. Justin must have taught them how to be a gentleman brcause they walked them upstairs and asked if they were okay just like Justin. I laid the in bed and wished them goodnight. I did the same with the boys. I cuddled with a sleepy Justin. I placed a long kiss on his lips and fell asleep. In the middle of the night Jaxon was crying. I rushed to him so he wouldn't wake anyone else. He said that he had a bad dream and was scared to go back to sleep. I cuddled with him until he fell asleep and then started to drift off myself. I love this feeling.