Chapter 20- Believe Tour

Justin's P.O.V.
November 29, 2012

Today I have a concert. Right were on the tourbus driving to the arena. I'm in my room wondering where Kayla is and why she isn't cuddling with me. I got up and walked into the living room. I saw Kayla on the floor rolling around laughing with tears rolling down her face and Fredo with a laptop next him laughing along. Kay didn't see me so I laid down next to her and had my arms out waiting for her to roll in them. When she did she looked startled and stopped laughing. I smiled at her and she started laughing again. I got my phone and recorded her then put it on Instagram and Viddy.
"Don't even know why she is laughing... But you gotta love her -Justin"
When Kay got done her laughing fit we were at the arena. We all slipped on our shoes and walked out the bus. There were fans waiting at the enterance for us. I grabbed Kay's hand pulling her with me but she dug her heels down so she wouldn't move.
"Come on" I whined and she shook her head no.
I threw her over my shoulder and my fans screamed. Kay hit my back so I hit her butt. The fans screamed even more while I just shook my head laughing. When we reached the fans I let Kayla down and pulled her back to me. We took a lot of pictures and everything.
When we walked into the backdoor Kay wanted to race me to see who could find my dressing room first. I don't know where all this energy is coming from. She must've slept good last night. I went running around bsckstage then finally found my dressing room. When I walked in I found Kay fast asleep on the couch with a bowl of cookies n' cream next to her. I guess that energy wore her out.
I sat down next to her and pulled her on my lap. She woke up for a second and looked at me smiling. I pushed her head on my shoulder and felt her breathing slow down meaning she was sleep. I just held her and caressed her legs. She snuggled into me more then kicked off her shoes. I got my phone out my pocket and took pictures of us.
"My poor baby wore herself out -Justin"
Scrappy knocked on the door telling me it was time for soundcheck. I slowly tore Kayla off my body and laid her on the couch. I took off my sweat shirt and put it near her so she wouldn't wake up. Weird, I know but she told me that she sleeps better with my scent because it makes her feel safer. Before going out I locked the door. Scrappy put the headset on me and I walked out on stage. The fans screamed when they saw me. Once they calmed down I said:
"Hey guys"
"Hi Justin" They screamed.
"Are you guys excited for the concert" I asked.
"Yeah" They answered.
"Do you guys love me?" I teased. In response they all screamed.
"Save your screaming for later, if you know what I mean" I smirked then winked making them excitedly jump up and down.
"Does any have any questions?" I questioned.
"What's your favorite candy?" She asked.
"Aahhh, either Sour Patch Kids or Swedish Fish" I answered.
"What do you do in your free time?" He asked.
"I play video games, call my family, hang out with the crew, or connect with Kayla" I responsed.
"What's your favorite song to perform?" A little girl asked.
"Either Catching Feelings, Fall, or As Long As You Love Me" I said.
"Does your mom being on tour with you?" He asked.
"Sometimes, because she's my mom but it's nice having no one to tell you what to do but she flys out sometimes for a week or two" I answered.
"Can we see Kayla?" They wondered.
"Of course. I'll try, she might be sleeping or just getting up" I replied starting to walk backstage.
~~~Third Person Point Of View~~~
F- Fan K- Kayla J- Justin
Justin walked backstage in search for Kayla. He unlocked the dressing room and saw that Kayla was just waking up. He kissed her on the forehead making her look up at him.
J- "Come on baby the fans want to see you"
K- "No it's your soundcheck"
J- "Can't you just come out for a second"
K- "No, I don't look presentable"
J- "You always look beautiful babygirl"
Justin attached their lips for a slow kiss.
K- "Are you sure they want to see me?"
J- "Yes baby now lets go"
Justin pulled Kayla backstage. He had forgot that he had on the microphone letting the crowd hear what happened. The crew was laughing at them. Justin got tired of dragging Kayla so he picked her up bridal style carrying her. Kayla thought that she could've just walked by herself but wasn't going to fight being carried. Justin was thinking about how many times in the future he was going to be carrying her like this.
"Hopefully on our wedding day" He thought.
When the pair made it out onstage the fans screamed. Justin put Kayla down infront of him then wrapped his arms around her waist resting his head on her shoulder.
J- "Say hi baby" He whispered brushing his lips against Kay's shoulder..
Alfredo handed Kay a microphone.
K- "Hi guys" Her raspy tired voice echoed.
F- "Hey Kayla"
K- "Do you guys want to ask me anything"
F- "What's your favorite tv show?"
K- "Mine is really kiddy it's Spongebob"
F- "Whats your favorite candy?"
K- "Twix"
F- "What's do you do in your free time?"
K- "Well I go to school so I don't have that much free time so I usually eat or sleep"
F- "What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?"
K- "Cookies n' Cream"
F- "Do you smell your food before you eat it?"
K- "Sometimes. Justin taught me to do that"
F- "Can we ask questions about your relationship?"
K/J- "Yea sure" The two of them sat next to each other. Kayla on the right and Justin on the left of her.
F- "What attracts you guys to each other?"
K- "His personality"
J- "Everything about her really"
The crowd awed.
F- "What do you guys like to do with each other?"
K- "I like cuddling with him"
J- "I like kissing her really soft lips"
F- "For Kayla, is Justin aggresive?"
K- "Not really just a little bit. He's mostly sweet"
Justin blushed hiding his head on Kayla's shoulder.
F- "Do you guys play with each other?"
J- "What do you mean play?"
F- "Like wrestle or fight"
J- "We do A LOT but I guess that's just our best friends side coming out"
F- "Do you care about the age difference between the two of you"
J- "Age is only a number"
They finished the soundcheck and went backstage so Justin could rest before the show.
Kayla's P.O.V.
Backstage we were hungry. It was around 5 o'clock so if we ate Justin won't be sick. We ordered Chinese food. I got shrimp and broccoli with shrimp fried rice. When it arrived we all went into the café room and ate. After that we all laid around getting ready for the late night. Especially Justin.
At 7:30 Jay got ready to go onstage. We went to the prayer circle then Justin got strapped in the wings. I was walking away but got pulled back. Justin had his lips puckered wanting his kiss. I lightly kissed his lips and pulled away making him groan. He pulled me to him then kisses me deeply before pulling away with a smirk. I walked away and heard him laughing behind me.
During the concert I heard the girls screaming their lungs out. I was dancing around backstage having my own dance party. I went to find Fredo. I found him in the crowd taking photos. The girls started freaking out around me. Justin saw me and winked in my direction. During Beauty And A Beat I went to the highest level to pick the One Less Lonely Girl. I got started early because I wanted to pick a girl who never thought she had a chance. I saw a girl COVERED in bieber merchandise crying her eyes out. I went over and tap her shoulder. She turned around and her eyes widened.
"Would you like to be the One Less Lonely Girl?" I asked.
All she could do was nod her heard rapidly and tears flew out her eyes even faster. I grabbed her hand and led her backstage.
"What's your name sweetie?" I asked.
"Carla" She answered.
"Have fun Carla onstage" I said.
"Can you record it for me?" She questioned.
"No problem" I replied.
I ran back in the crowd just in time to see her walk out. When Carla saw Justin she started balling her eyes out. Justin smiled at her and off her tears. He led her to the throne and put the crown on her head. She wrapped her arms around him and he returned the favor. He circled around her dancing then got up twirling her in a circle. When it ended he gave her a kiss on the cheek.
When the concert was over Justin was exhausted. We had to wait until the fans cleared out to get on the tourbus. Justin sat on my lap on the couch puting his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair relaxing him. When it was clear enough I got Jay up. I intertwined our fingers together and he rested his head on top of mine. When we got on the bus Justin walked straight into our room. I hugged everyone goodnight and went to join Justin. He was laying in bed in only his boxers. He opened one of his eyes to look at me then closed it again laying on his stomach. I changed into a bandeau and shorts then climbed on Jay's lower back. I heard a small crack and Justin let out a moan. I began to massage his shoulder and back. He let out some small moans. I placed kisses on the sides of his neck making him whimper hoping to make him relax. It worked.
I kept massaging him until I heard his back crack. He let out a sigh of relief and pleasure before rolling on his back. I was still straddled on his lap so he put one hand on my hip and ran the other threw my hair.
"Thank you" He smiled.
"Anything for you" I said.
I got off of Justin and laid on my back. Justin cuddled into my chest mixing our legs together. He wrapped one arm underneath my waist and the other on top of my waist.
"Goodnight babygirl" Justin said kissing my jaw.
"Goodnight Jay" I whispered kissing his forehead.
I ran my fingers through his hair waiting for him to sleep. When I heard the light snores come out his mouth and his arms tighten around me I knew he was. I looked at the clock and saw it was 2 a.m. I studied his features before going to sleep myself.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Do you guys like third person point of view or no. Its suppose to be there thoughts at the same time as everyone else that's in the story.
TWO COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!