Chapter 9- Studio

Justin's P.O.V.
July 1, 2012

Today I have to go to the studio to practice for tour. My album BELIEVE came out and was #1 fast. Tour is coming up soon and we've been practicing ALOT. It's been two weeks since that incident and we haven't been as close like we normally are. She usually always kisses my cheek or something everyday but she hasn't when I went to kiss her cheek she flinched away from me. When I was taking a break I recognized the beginning of Die In Your Arms playing on a piano and went to scope it out. When I saw that it was Kay I ran and got the crew and Fredo recorded her. Damn, she could sing. I loved the way she was putting her on twist on the song. She sang the song AMAZINGLY. When she got done we started clapping making her fall of the piano chair. We helped her up and told her how good she did.
"Lets make a deal" Scooter said, "I'm gonna tweet this and say get this to L.A. Reid and if he calls he me you're getting signed. Also, if you trend to number one on twitter. Deal?" He continued reaching out his hand.
"Deal" she confirmed.
We all went on twitter and started tweeting. Scooter has been trying to sign her for 2 years as well as other labels but she always says no. I think she thinks that she won't trend to number 1 but I think with the power of beliebers knowing that it's important to me they will pull through. I went in the booth and finished practing. Everyone was tense hoping that it would trend soon. I went to the car and took out the bin filled with balloons and went to Kay so we could fill them up. We put water and paint in them. We waited in the corner until somebody came out. Our victims were Ryan and Kenny. We hit both of them in their backs and ran. They found some and threw them at us. We made it outside where a group of beliebers were waiting to see me and got the bucket of balloons that only had water in it and started throwing it at them. Soon we had a huge water balloon fight with paparazzi taking pictures and videos. When we got done and went inside Kay was still laughing.
Kayla's P.O.V.
Justin grabbed my hips and pulled me to him looking into my eyes. I stopped laughing and looked back into his hypnotizing carmel chocolately orbs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. We moved our heads closer to each other not knowing it and I could feel his minty breath on my lips. He looked at my lips and back in my eyes. He slowly leaned in and fluttered his eyes closed. His lips planted on mine shocking me but I then kissed back. We had been kissing for a minute and our lips were moving in sync with each other when I heard the door open but didn't stop.
"You're getti-" Scooter interruped making us jump apart while he smirked.
"What?" I asked.
"You're getting signed" He stated handing me his phone letting me see the trend and L.A.'s phone call.
"How long did this take?" I asked.
"Two hours" He said.
"Thank you" I said hugging him.
"No problem I only want the best for you, were gonna get lunch and head to Atlanta cause he wants to see you and he got you and Justin a house together" he mumbled.
"Ok" I replied pulling out of the hug. I kissed Justin on the cheek like nothing happened and went over to Kenny and started doing my happy dance. We went to Wendy's and got lunch then went home so I could clean up for my meeting with L.A. I took a shower and put on a white lace dress with white spanks underneath, brown sandals and crown flower headband. We drove to the airport and got on the plane. I sat with Pattie and Alison and they were smirking at me. I knew Scooter told them about the kiss and wanted me to answer questions. I felt Justin looking at me and when he finally got my attention he winked making me look down and let out a small smile while Alison squealed like a schoolgirl.
"What" I said.
"You guys kissed" They exclaimed.
"Yeah" I stated blankly.
"Describe it to us" Pattie said.
"He pulled me near him and I wrapped my arms around him, we kissed and his lips are moist and soft" I replied and they squealed.
"How long was it?" They asked.
"About a minute" I said.
"What happened after?" Pattie asked.
"Scooter walked in told me the news" I answered walking over to Justin and sitting on his lap.
"Hey" I said.
"Hey baby" He replied pulling me on his lap.
"Whatcha doing" I asked.
"Playing temple run" he answered.
"Oh" I said.
"Your nervous" he stated.
"No, my would you say that?" I asked.
"Cause you don't speak a lot and bounce your knee" he said making me stop.
"What if he ends up not wanting to sign me cause I don't deserve it or I'm not the right image" I wondered.
"He's been trying to sign you for 2 years and your like daughter to him, he wouldn't do that to you" he said kissing the back of my neck.
"I'm trusting you on this" I said.
When we got off the plane we got straight in the car. There wasn't enough seats so I sat on Justin's lap. We rode to the studio and went to Conference room. I was shaking like crazy. L.A. greeted us and we sat down. I was at one end like a boss and so was he.
"So little Kay decided to sign?" L.A. Asked.
"Yup" I said.
"Finally" he exclaimed making me smile.
"All you have to do is sign this" He said sliding the contract in front of me.
"Wait, I wanna call someone" I said standing up.
(G- Grandma, M- Kayla)
G- Hello?
M- Hi Gramma
G- Hi pinky
M- So L.A. wants to sign me should I take it?
G- Take it if you want it because it's an amazing oppurtunity but if you don't I'll still be proud of you. Don't know about your mother but I will.
K- Ok, I'm gonna take it thank you for everything I promise I will make you proud
G- Alright, bye sweetie good luck
K- Thanks
G- Love you babygirl
K- Love you too
And I hung up and walked in the room and nodded my head making everybody cheer.
"You're mom needs to sign it too" L.A. said.
"Fredo is a legal guardian for me" I said sliding it over to Fredo and he signed it.
"Well it's official, your signed to Island Def Jam" L.A. announced. "Whenever your ready to start writing and recording come in" He continued.
"Ok" I said.
I went on twitter and saw I had some mentions:

@justinbieber: "@kaylawinters just joined the Island Def Jam family. FINALLY #welcome"

@alfredoflores: "Our babygirl is on her way for great things @kaylawinters"

@scooterbraun: "KAYLA IS SIGNED. YIPEE @kaylawinters"

So I decided to tweet:

@kaylawinters: "Bcuz of u guys I'm signed so now I have 2 spend more time wit these losers jk love you @justinbieber @alfredoflores @scooterbraun" and locked my phone.
We drove home and celebrated with cake and ice cream. And went upstairs to the dance room to have a little party. We were all dancing around looking dumb and then we got tired and went to our rooms and fell asleep.
Middle of the Night
I get up and goes to the bathroom. I guess Justin feels me not there and wakes up putting on sweat pants he sees the light on and opens the door and stands in the doorway watching me.

"Babe,Why are you up?" He asks raspily.
"I had to pee". I said putting my hair up.
"Oh." Justin says walking towards me.
He pulls the hair tie out letting my hair fall down and wrapped his arms around me from behind putting his head on the back of my neck.
"I like to play with your hair when im sleep and wake up and ponytails disturb me" he mumbled into my neck.
He looked up into the mirror and I did the same looking at our reflections. He had tired but loving eyes and his arms wrapped perfectly around me.
"Are you ready to go back to sleep?" He asks
"Yeah" I said.
He knited our fingers together and lead us back to bed. He climbed in pulling me down with him. He laid his head on my chest and i played with his hair. We fell asleep again.