Chapter 7- The Mall

THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT.

Ryan's P.O.V
June 16, 2012

"Wake up were going to the mall and everyone just got in the shower is so the only other shower is Justin's so one of you guys are gonna stink or you guys are gonna have to shower together" I stated.
"How long do we have?" Justin asked.
"30 minutes" I replied.
"K" Kayla said and I left.
Justin's P.O.V.
"What do you wanna do?" I asked.
"I don't care, you've seen me naked before but now I gonna be naked and wet" Kayla said then started laughing after she realized what she said.
"Let's go" I said.
We got in the bathroom and took off our clothes. I turned on the water waiting for it to heat up and faced Kay but she turned away. We didn't know where to look. Kay then turned around and hugged me. She wrapped her arms around my torso and I wrapped mine around her waist and rested my head on hers. We got in the shower and still had plenty of room to move around.
"I wanna wash you" I stated.
"Okay" she said.
I soaped up her puff and put some strawberry scented shower gel on it. This was my absolute favorite. I washed her neck, chest, stomach, private area(even though she was on edge about that), and legs. I turned her around letting her rinse off the front then washed her back. She turned around letting her backside rinse off and then put her head in the water getting her hair wet. Her body was glistening in the light. God, she's so beautiful. When she was done she started washing me with her hands. Her touch was so gentle. She then got my scrub and squirted some soap on it. She washed my chest paying extra attention to my abs and then washed "Jerry" as quick as possible not really wanting to touch it. She got down and washed my legs then rinsed off the scrub and put it away with me watching her intently. She got behind me and started massaging my shoulders and back.
"What's this for" I asked quietly.
"This is one of the many massages your gonna get because were gonna be traveling alot and you need to go relaxed" She spoke.
Boy did she massage me. When her feet hurt after dance she massaged her foot with a little ball then pressed into the middle of her foot. I let outs a few moans of pleasure every once in a while. The pleasure of her massaging made little bieber stand straight. After five minutes she stopped and turned my back to the water rinsing the soap off my back. Then Kay got my axe shampoo, squirted some in her hand and combed my hair with it.
Kayla's P.O.V.
I was washing Justin's hair when I saw that his arm was flexing and un flexing constantly. I knew what he was doing.
"Are you petting your dog?" I asked.
"I need a release after that massage and I always do this in the shower" Justin groaned tilting his head back. He started making animal like noises and released. He rinsed off his hands and then we got out the shower. We got our towels and wrapped them around our bodies. We dried off then went in the closet and got dressed. I put on a gray tanktop, mint green aztec shorts, and gray flip flops. Justin put on a white shirt, black jeans and white supras with a Brooklyn Nets snapback. We went back in the bathroom and brushed our teeth and I combed my hair and it turned wavy. My hair is bi-polar. Some days it wants to be curly, others day wavy and rarely straight. I have mixed hair because my dad was mixed. We went downstairs and ate breakfast. I had Yoplait yogurt and granola, Justin had a bagel with cream cheese. We walked in the living room and everyone smirked at us.
Kenny's P.O.V.
"Have fun up there" Ryan smirked.
"What?" Kay asked confused.
"Ohh, mmm, ahh, grr, *grunt, grunt*" Fredo mocked Justin.
"I was only rubbing his back cause his muscles were tense and he started touching himself" Kayla defended making Justin blush.
"Sorry" Justin mumbled hiding his head in Kay's neck.
"We gotta go" I interruped throwing Jayla on my shoulders. I put Justin in his fiskser and Kayla in Carin's range rover. Then locked the doors from the outside. The boys got in Justin's car and the girls went in Carin's. We drove off.
Justin's P.O.V.
"What were you two doing in the shower?" Scooter asked.
"Showering" I replied in a duh tone.
"And?" They urged me to go on.
"She rubbed my back and I got excited" I grumbled.
"You touched yourself infront of her" Fredo exclaimed.
"She didn't see anything except my arm cause she was washing my hair" I mumbled.
"Ok, do you love her" Kenny questioned.
"Of course, she's always there for me" I answered.
"Not that way, in a romantic way" Ryan said.
"No, she's my little sister nothing more" I said.
"Think about it" Scooter said.
Leaving me stunned.
Kayla's P.O.V.
"What happened up there?" Alison asked.
"Tell us everything" Pattie added.
"Nothing happened" I said.
"Sure now spill" Carin said.
"But I don't wanna talk about it, Pattie's here and that's weird talking about it infront of his mom" I said trying to avoid it.
"Talk" Pattie demanded.
"Ughh" I huffed. "We got in the showered and Justin wanted to wash me so he did, I rinsed off and did the same to him. When he finished rinsing off I massaged his back for a little while, then I washed his hair, while he jacked himself off, when he was done he washed off his hands and we got out" I answered them.
"Did you like him washing you?" Carin asked.
"I don't know" I replied.
"Did you think his groans,growls and wet body were sexy?" Alison asked.
"Yeah I mean he is nowhere close to ugly" I responded.
"You never answered the first question" Carin stated.
"Sure" I grumbled.
"Think about how you really feel around him" Pattie said.
"Always happy and never scared, I feel beautiful" I confirmed.
"Do you love him?" They asked.
"Of course he is so supportive and caring" I said.
"Not that way" Alison said.
"No he's a big brother, nothing more" I stated.
"Ok" they said giving up.
When we got to the mall Jay texted me saying that they were distracted and missed the turn so they won't be here for 45 minutes. I informed the girls and they said for me to tell them to meet us in the food court.
"Hey guys, can I get my tips dyed?" I asked.
"Sure" they said. We walked to a salon and asked if they could dye my tips pink and blue. Jen the stylist quickly got to work knowing who we were. Jen was only 25 and was really nice. When she was done I was really happy with the outcome and gave her fifty dollars and asked for her card in case I ever came back. I put my hair in a ponytail so I can see how long it takes the boys to notice my hair. We walked to the food court and sat down just as the boys walked through the doors. When Jay spotted us he ran over and pulled me up to hug me. He nuzzled his head in my neck and kissed that area lightly.
"They were questioning me in that car" He mumbled.
"Me too Jay" I whispered.
When we pulled away he looked me up and down then sat down pulling me on his lap. The adults were talking for awhile then we started shopping. We went to Forever 21, H&M, Kohl's, JCPenny's, Lids, Delia's, and Zumiez. A group of girls surrounded us and wanted pictures and autographs.
"I love your hair Kayla" A girl shouted making Justin furrow his eyebrows together.
"Thank you" I said sweetly.
When Justin got done taking a photo, he turned me around and took my hair out of it's ponytail and looked at the colors. He then kissed the ends to signal that the liked it.We took a whole bunch of photos and kept shopping.
"When did you get this done?" He asked.
"Before you guys came" I answered.
"Well I love it" He replied kissing my hair.
The last two stores we went to was a dance store and victoria secret. I got some sports bras and shorts from the dance store. Then, from victoria secret Justin picked out some bandeaus and panties. Then we went home and I rode with Justin.
Justin's P.O.V.
When we got home Scooter told us that we're having a party in an hour for Kayla coming back. I got dressed in this and went to help set up the party. When he got done it was set up like this. All purple cause that's Kay's favorite color. The doorbell rang and guest started piling in. There was Selena and Ariana. Zendaya, Willow, Jaden, Zach, Cameron, Chloe, Nia, Paige, Brooke, Kendall, Maddie, and MacKenzie that were close to Kay's age. I invited people that she really likes such as Rihanna, Katy Perry, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Demi Lovato, Alicia Keys, Lil Za, Drake, and a whole bunch of other people. I texted Kay telling her that she had to be at the top of the steps in 5 minutes. I talked to the DJ and told him to annouce that she was coming down in 3 minutes. I walked upstairs to see her dressed in a purple cocktail dress, silver heels and light make-up. She looked SOOO beautiful. I kissed her cheek and walked to the top of the stairs.
"Here's the beautiful Kayla, and her escort no other than Justin" DJ Tay James said.
I grabbed her hand and started walking down the steps. When we got to the bottom everyone crowded around her trying to get hugs and talk to her. There was 200 people in total. When Diggy, Cameron, and Jaden hugged her she grinned hugely. When she was done she walked over to Scooter and whispered something in his ear. He said something back and she walked to me.
"Scooter said he talked with your mom and they said he can have either 4 shots or a strawberry margarita" She said in my ear.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Margarita" She answered.
"Let's go get it" I said.
We walked over to the bar and ordered two margaritas, while waiting we chatted about how awesome this party was. All the celebrities knew that me & Selena were fake except the Dance Moms girls so I still had to be around her. We got our drinks and went to dance. Kay went with Chloe to the chairs and started talking to her. They were good friends and she didn't freak about me when I was around them. After finishing my drink I got a shot and started feeling a little tipsy. I got 2 fruit punches and an iced tea and brought them over to Kay and Chlo. When I took a sip of my drink I could tell it was spiked but didn't care. After 2 hours the Dance Mom girls had to leave. Kay had finished drinking two cups of the spiked fruit punch and was drunk. She could walk straight and talk regular but she was making no sense. I finished drinking my 3rd cup when I started feeling the effects. A fast beat song came on and I dragged Kay to the dancefloor and she started grinding on me.
Kayla's P.O.V.
I was grinding on Justin and he put his hand on my waist wanting me to grind harder so I did. He started leaving kissing all over my neck and getting hard. He let out some small grunts and moans in my ear.
When everyone left me and Justin went to our room. He picked me up and pressed me againist the wall attaching his lips to mine. The kiss slowly became rougher. He started kissing my jawline and sucking on my neck. When he got to my sweet spot I let out a small moan and tugged at his shirt. I pulled it off quickly and put his lips on mine again. I bit his lip lightly making him moan and unbuckled his jeans pulling them down while he unzipped me dress. He then threw me on the bed and hovered over top of me. He kissed me again and started taking off my bandeau. He made his way from my lips kissing down to my panty line and back up. I flipped us over and kissed from his sweet spot to his v-line licking the indents. I pulled down his boxers and kissed the tip of Jerry. He then turned us around again and took off my underwear. He sucked my nipples then placed a quick kiss on my clit. He stopped and laid down next to me. He kissed my forehead and I kissed his nose and laid on his chest. I tangled our legs together and dozed off.
"I love you" He said.