Chapter 8- Dates

Kayla's P.O.V.
June 17, 2012

The next morning I woke up with a throbbing headache and was cuddled into somebody's chest. I looked under the covers and saw that I was naked and Justin's tattooes. I softly got out of his grip and put on a tank top and sweatpants. I took an aspirin and went downstairs. Nobody was up except Pattie.
"Goodmorning Babygirl" She greeted.
I gave her a weak smile and laid on the couch face first. After 30 minutes the whole crew was downstairs and Justin came down holding his head. He gave me a tight hug and I pulled away as soon as our chest touched making him give me a questioning look.
"Does anyone know what happened last night? All I remember is taking Kay to dance" Justin asked.
"Yeah we know" They replied quietly.
"Can you tell me?" He wondered.
"Were gonna show you guys" Carin said.
Justin's P.O.V.
We walked to the movie room to see the recording. Every room has a camera because of the windows. Once the record started everyone left. It started in our room before we came in.

Recording

I picked her up and pressed her againist the wall attaching my lips to hers. The kiss slowly became rougher. I started kissing her jawline and sucking on her neck. When I got to her sweet spot Kay let out a small moan and tugged at my shirt. I pulled it off quickly and put her lips on mine again. She bit my lip lightly making me moan and unbuckled my jeans pulling them down while I unzipped her dress. I then threw her on the bed and hovered over top of her. I kissed her again and started taking off her bandeau. I made my way down from her lips kissing down to her panty line and back up. She flipped us over and kissed from my sweet spot to my v-line licking the indents. She pulled down my boxers and kissed the tip of Jerry. I then turned us around again and took off her underwear. I sucked her nipples then placed a quick kiss on her clit. I stopped and laid down next to her. I kissed her forehead and she kissed my nose and laid on my chest. She tangled our legs together and dozed off.
"I love you" I said.
END OF RECORDING

As soon as the record finished playing Kay shot off to the bathroom with me following her. She went into her bathroom and locked the door. What surprised me most was that she started crying. I started pounding on the door.
"Open the door. Lets talk" I said.
"There's nothing to talk about! What happened is done" Kay shouted.
"If it's done why won't you talk to me" I asked and got no answer. I went to the kitchen and saw the crew. When they saw me they gave me the look asking if we were okay. I shook my head and sat in a chair pulling at my hair.
"Where is she?" Allison asked.
"She locked herself in the bathroom and she's crying" I sighed.
"She's what?" Fredo asked puzzled.
"Crying" I mumbled.
"How you feeling" Mom asked.
"Okay I guess, I mean at least it was her and not someone I didn't know or like" I explained.
"Well leave a plate of food in front of the bathroom door" Mom said.
"Ok" I said bringing it too the door to hear the shower ending.
"Kay I brought some food up here and since you don't wanna come out I'll leave it outside the door" I said.
"Ok, thank you" She said.
Kayla's P.O.V.
I sat in the bathroom thinking about what happened with Jay and I. It's not like I'm mad cause it happened but I'm embarressed. I know it was the drinks that made us do that it's weird to know I touched Justin like that. I kissed him but never made-out with him. I brushed my teeth a lot. I know Justin is clean but no, that's a sacred part of his body. I ate the food in the bathroom then got the courage to walk out and go see everybody. When I walked downstairs it got quiet and everyone stared at me. I put my plate in the dishwasher and went to Kenny jumping in his arms. Kenny is like a father to me cause he is the most strict about the boys I talk to. He carried me to the living room and sat down with me in his lap stroking my hair. Everyone came in and sat down waiting for me to say or do something. I got off his lap and went to Justin with everyone watching me and sat on his lap clinking our rings together. Justin smiled and gave me a hug.
"Sorry for not talking to you guys, I was just shocked and embarressed that it happened and you guys saw" I said looking down avoiding eyes.
"It's fine Kay but you to have to talk" Pattie said making me get nervous.
"K" I mumbled and everyone left.
"Are you mad at me?" Justin asked.
"No, it was both are faults cause we drank too much" I said.
"Are you still gonna sleep with me?" He questioned.
"Of course I will, I'm glad it was you and not somebody else" I answered.
"Me too, forgive and forget" he said holding out his hand.
"Forgive and forget" I confirmed.
My phone buzzed telling me I got a text.

From: Jaden
Do you wanna go on a date??

To: Jaden.
I would love too, what time?

From: Jaden
3?

To: Jaden
Perfect. How should I dress?

From: Jaden
Casual cause were gonna be at the boardwalk

To: Jaden
Ok I gotta go see you soon

From: Jaden
See ya

After the last text I started screaming and doing my happy dance which made everyone come in alarmed. When they saw me dancing they started laughing.
"What happened?" Scooter asked.
"Jaden asked me on a date" I squealed jumping up & down making Justin's face go hard.
"When? Where? Why? How? Who?" Justin and Kenny asked at the same time. Don't get me wrong, they love Jaden but I'm their babygirl so I'm always protected.
"3, boardwalk, I don't know, text, me Jaden and one of you guys of course" I said making them smile softly.
"Ok I'm going, go get ready" Kenny said.
I went upstairs getting dressed in a striped shirt, red shorts, and black sparkly vans. I put on some eyeliner and lip gloss. I put my hair in a fishtail, grabbed my phone and went dowstairs. I kissed everyone goodbye and told them I'd be back by 5. Me and Kenny got in the car and drove to the boardwalk.
Justin's P.O.V.
I'm happy that Kay isn't mad at me. Since she's out I decided to call Selena cause we haven't had a date in awhile. She said yes and for me to meet her at the cafe down the street. I got dressed in yellow jeans, denim jean vest, shirt and grey supras and walked down the street not getting noticed. I waited 10 minutes and she finally came through the doors. I greeted her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We sat down and started talking.
"How's Kay?" She asked.
"Good, she's on a date with Jaden right now" I mumbled.
"Why aren't you there?" She questioned confused.
"Kenny wanted to go" I stated.
"Oh" she replied.
We ordered our food and took a few pictures with fans. I got a bacon burger with fries and Sel got a chicken salad with water. Sel is beautiful but I want her to be able to eat a burger. When we got done I paid the bill and we walked to the park. We played on the swings and walked around talking. I left at 4:54 to make sure I was home when Kay got home. When I got home the crew was walking around and planning stuff. So I sat down on the couch. Kay pranced through the door smiling followed by a slightly mad Kenny. I pulled her down on my lap to stop her from moving and she relaxed.
"What did you guys do?" I mumbled.
"Well, we were on the boardwalk and played some games. We got some cheese fries and ate them while we were walking. After we ate we went to the beach and danced around to us singing" she told.
"Did he use gentleman manners like opening the door, pulling out your seat, making sure you're okay, any?" I asked.
"The first two he did" Kayla said.
"Did you have fun?" I questioned.
"Yeah" she replied.
Kayla's P.O.V.
We watched family movies of me when I was little. It was fun and I was kinda cute.

"Justin!!" Younger kayla shouts.
"Yes babygirl?" Justin asks picking me up.
"I want ice cream" I yelled.
"Ok lets go get some" he said.
We walked in the kitchen and he pulled out cookies n' cream ive cream. That was my favorite so I started squealing and jumping around. He gave me a small bowl and I dug in. When I got done I jumped in his arms and kissed his cheek with ice cream on my lips and the screen went black.

A video of me seeing a spider in my room came on.
"KENNY, KENNY, THERES A SPIDER AND ITS HUGE" I yelled.
"where is it?" He asked.
"On the wall in the corner" I replied.
When we went to hit it the spider ran down the floor and towards my bed making me jump off the bed screaming and running out my room.

Everyone started laughing and headed to bed. Justin and I went upstairs and got changed. I put in blue spandex shorts and pink bandeau. I climbed into bed and faced away from where Justin would sleep. When he walked in he sadly sighed thinking I was sleep. He got in bed and spooned me.
"I'm so sorry, I missed you today, I love you so much babygirl" he mumbled.

To be honest, I missed him too.