Chapter 21- Christmas/ New Years

Kayla's P.O.V.
Christmas Eve
December 24, 2012

Today is Christmas Eve. Were in Canada in Justin's grandparents house. My Grandma is here too. She moved in with Justin and I. Pattie. Jeremy, Erin, Jazzy, and Jaxon are also here. I'm in Jay and I's room with Jazzy. Were having a makeover with each other. I'm doing her hair and nails. It's around 7 o'clock and we've already ate dinner so we're in our pajama's.
"Kay-Kay do boys have cooties" Jazzy asked innocently.
"They sure do Jaz" I replied.
"Then why do you give Justin kisses" She wondered.
"If you love someone they don't have cooties. Your dad, Grandpa, Jax, and Justin don't have cooties they all have sugar kisses" I explained.
"Oh" She said.
I finished her hair just in time for them to call us down. Jazzy rushed down the stairs and I stayed behind cleaning up. When I walked down the stairs Justin met me at the bottom taking my hand pulling me into a hug. We haven't really seen each other all day. Everyone in the living room "oohed". We looked at them and they pointed towards the ceilings so we looked up. Jay had a slight blush on his cheeks then looked at me smiling. He leaned in closer to my face looking deep into my eyes.
"We can't break the rules babydoll now can we?" He whispered.
Before letting me answer he attached our lips into a sweet kiss. I heard cheering and saw flashing coming from their camera's or phones. When we pulled away Justin grabbed my hand leading me over to the couch. He sat down first then I sat next to him laying my legs across his lap. Jaxon got out of Erin's arms and reached his arms out for me. I picked him up and sat him on my lap. Jax kisses my cheek then cuddled on my chest. Everybody laughed and laughed at Justin who was pouting. I kissed his cheek and he tried to not smile. I pecked his lips quickly and he smiled. We were watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas. Halfway through the movie everyone had fell asleep except Pattie, Justin, Jazzy, and me. Erin offered to carry Jaxon upstairs but I told her it was fine. After 20 minutes Justin said he was tired and kissed my forehead bringing Jazzy with him. Pattie went upstairs soon after. I finished watching the movie and stood up putting Jaxon on my hip. I turned off the television and Jaxon woke up a little cranky.
"Shhh it's okay baby go back to sleep" I soothed laying his head on my shoulder kissing his forehead.
When he was sleep again I changed him into his pajama's and set him in his bed. I quietly walked into our room to see Jay knocked out sleep lightly breathing. I softly climbed in bed and wrapped my arms around him resting my head on his back. He turned around resting his arms around me putting his head into my neck. I whisked away to sleep.
~~~~~~~ Middle Of Night ~~~~~~~~
I heard Jaxon crying and went to check on him. In the hallway I met Erin.
"Go back to sleep, I got him" I whispered.
"Are you sure?" She asked.
"Positive" I replied.
She thanked me and walked back into her room. When I opened into to the door Jaxon was in his bed crying his lungs out. I slowly picked him up and rocked him in my arms. He looked at me and stopped crying. I took a baby wipe and wiped off his cheeks and nose.
"What's wrong baby?" I asked him lightly.
"I want to sleep with you" He whined.
"Okay buddy. In your room or in mine" I kissed his nose.
"Yours" He replied.
I quietly walked back into our room holding Jax. Jay had started to cuddle with a pillow. I softly laid in bed putting Jaxon on my chest. Justin turned back around wrapping an arm around my hips not feeling the body on top of me. I ran my fingers through Jaxon's soft hair helping him fall asleep. He wrapped his arms around my neck pressing his left cheek in my neck hiding his face. He is a mini Justin. I felt his slow breathes tickling my neck. His grip loosened and he was sleep with me right behind him.
~~~~~~~~ Next Morning ~~~~~~~~
Justin's P.O.V.
When I woke I expected to see Kayla on my chest but didn't. I looked to my left and saw her sleeping on her back with Jaxon wrapped in her arms. I took a picture of them and put it on twitter:
"Oh so when I'm sleep you're cheating on me with him? @kaylawinters @JaxonBieber"
Jaxon slowly woke up looking happy as ever. When he saw that he was sleeping on Kayla a wide grin spread on his face. He kissed her cheek and began playing with her curly hair. He saw me and smirked evily. He began kissing her cheeks back and forth wanting to wake her up. Her eyes fluttered open looking at me. Then Jaxon.
"Morning guys" She said softly.
She sat up and he laid his head on her chest. She wrapped her arms around him laying her head on his. I mentally awed at them.
"Merry Christmas Kay" He whispered.
"Merry Christmas Buddy" She whispered.
They got of the bed and Kay walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around my hips and I wrapped mine around her waist. I hid my face in her neck lightly kissing it.
"Merry Christmas Baby" I said in her ear in a husky tone knowing she likes it. I felt her shiver lightly.
"Merry Christmas Jay" She replied in my ear.
"It's our first Christmas together as a couple" I smiled.
"I know" She grinned with her eyes lighting up.
I looked in her eyes seeing happiness. I slowly leaned letting our foreheads touch. Her breathe hitched so she was breathing faster. I smiled knowing I make her nervous the same way she does me. I brushed her lips with mine teasing her. She pressed hers on mine wanting a kiss. I deepened the kiss running my hands up and down her sides and she ran hers through my hair. I heard people walking in the hall so I backed off. The door opened and I heard awes. Someone began pulling on my pajama pants harshly. I pulled away from the kiss and looked down to see an angry Jaxon.
"DON'T KISS KAYLA! SHE MINE! MY GIRL! ONLY I CAN GIVE HER KISSIES! SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOUR KISSIES SHE LIKES MY KISSIES!" Jaxon yelled at me.
Everyone was recording this and laughing silently. I was looking at him amused while Kayla had tears rolling down her face.
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT JUSTIN DREW BIEBER" He finished.
"Yes Jax" I said.
"IT'S SIR TO YOU MISTER" He said.
"Okay sir" I laughed.
He raised his arms towards Kayla. She picked him up resting him on her hip. He kissed her cheek while looking at me and had a satisfied grin on his face. We all walked downstairs. At the bottom since Kayla had Jax the mistletoe was above them. The same for Jazmyn and I. She puckered her lips towards him. He quickly pecked her lips. I did the same with Jazzy. We all sat in the living room. I sat on the floor behind Kayla and her pile of gifts. Yes Kayla got gifts from "Santa" cause she's only 11. I opened my legs and pulled Kayla closer to my body wrapping my arms around her body. She along with Jazzy and Jaxon excitedly opened her presents. She got a whole bunch of jeans and shirts, purple beats headphones, iTunes cards, Mickey Mouse watch, warm vanilla sugar bath set and navy blue bow Uggs. While she was ripping off the paper I had a trash bag near me throwing it out. When she got done she handed Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, Dad, Jaxon, Jazzy, and Erin their present from her.
"Yours is upstairs" She whispered into my ear and I nodded.
She got Mom, Erin, and Grandma certificates for the spa. Dad and Grandpa Maple Leaf Tickets. Except Grandpa had an extra one.
"Why do I have two?" He asked Kay.
"One is for Justin so you guys can have guy time" She answered.
She got Jazzy a princess dress and Jaxon a spiderman suit. He walked over and gave her a kiss right on the lips. Everyone laughed and he sat happily on her lap.
"So Kay, here is your present from all of us" Mom said handing her a purple gift bag.
She peeked inside the bag and quickly closed it.
"GUYS" she squealed looking shocked.
We all sat chatting around and laughing. I stood up catching everyone's attention before talking.
"If you guys don't mind, I'm going to take my lady upstairs to give her the present I got for her" I announced and winked making everyone smirk at her.
I took her hand and brought her upstairs. I walked in our room and went into my suitcase getting her present. I saw Kayla coming out of the closet with a big box and cheesy smile. I sat on the bed and pulled her in my lap and handed her the present. She opened them revealing the ring and necklace. The ring had two hearts overlapping each other filled in with diamonds and a necklace in the shape of a heart crusted in diamonds. She gasped at the sight and looked into my eyes. Oh her innocent eyes. She pressed her lips onto mine and pulled away looking into my eyes once again. Those innocent eyes make me want to do some things to her I never dreamt of doing to anyone, not even my wife.
"I love it Jus" She squealed.
I lightly chuckled at her. She rarely gets excited and act girly. She is very laid back and tomboyish.
"I'm glad baby" I said kissing her forehead.
She put on the ring examining it with a bright smile. Then she put the necklace in my hand and turned around letting me put it on her. When she turned back around she placed a kiss on my cheek resting in my lap still examining her new jewlery.
Kayla's P.O.V.
I got off of Justin's lap and went to the box. I slowly pushed it over until it was infront of him. The whole time he was laughing watching me struggle. When I finally got the box to him I jumped on the bed. He unwrapped the box and found a gold rolex watch, dogtag that had a key on it, gold and silver chain, Supra's burgandy and yellow, Van's faded camoflague, and jean.
Justin's P.O.V.
I also found calendar filled with photos of Kayla in nothing but shorts and bandeau and knitted crop tops. I licked my lips. Damn. I will definitely be putting this in my room. I leaned over to her and captured her lips with mine.
"How much did all this cost?" I asked.
"How much did all my things cost?" She said.
"I don't know" I lied.
"I don't know either" She smirked.
I laid down next to Kay letting her rest on my body. She put her left leg across my hips holding me like I was a teddy bear. I kissed her lips ever so slowly. She released the grip on me and let me hover over top of her. I pulled away to catch my breath. Kayla pulled my hair attaching our lips once again. She rolled us over letting me know she wanted to be in charge. I rubbed the sides of her body caressing every inch. I played with the hem of her shirt letting my hands wander under. She shivered at the touch of my cold hands. She broke the kiss and started kissing around on my jawline and neck. When she found my sweet spot I groaned making her smirk. She kept sucking on it but not enough to leave a mark. I brought her lips back to mine wanting to feel them. They tasted like strawberry. She put her hand underneath my shirt raising it so she could see my abs. I pulled it off and she began running her fingers in the dents. I pulled off her tank top and it revealed a bandeau. I rolled us over and attacked her sweet spot. She moaned so sweetly. It was music to my ears. I started nibbling and sucking all over her visible skin. I was about to pull down her shorts but I stopped myself.
"We can't baby, you're way too young" I sighed.
"I know Jay but there's nothing wrong with kissing" She said looking at me with those EYES.
"Exactly" I smirked bringing or lips back together.
I roughly kissed her with as much force and passion I could transfer to her and she gave me the same back. She ran her fingers through my hair tugging on it. I groaned loudly. This girl drives me absolutely crazy.
"BREAKFAST IS READY" Mom and Erin yelled.
I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:35. The last time I looked at the clock it was 9 and that was before we started kissing. A heated kiss session for a hour and half not bad.
"I didn't know you had that inside you babydoll" I whispered sexily.
"There's a lot of things you don't know I can do" She said in the same tone as me.
I got off the bed and grabbed her hand leading her downstairs. We didn't bother to put on shirts because they're used to seeing use like this but I ran a comb through my hair so they wouldn't ask questions. I pulled out her chair for her kissing her cheek then scooted her in and sat down to her left. On her right Jaxon was next to her.
Kayla's P.O.V.
Plates of food were lined up aling the middle of the table. There was pancakes, bacon, sausage, waffles, cereal, muffins, bagels, eggs, yogurts, groanlas, strawberries, oranges, bananas, and Tim Hortons drink. Yum! After everyone got done eating I helped gather plates and brought them into the kitchen to wash it with the girls except Jazzy. Justin followed me in and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek.
"I'll be waiting for you upstairs" He whispered into my ear. I nodded then he pecked my lips and left.
"Why do you guys have no shirts on" Mom-Mom asked.
"It got hot upstairs so he took them off" I answered. That isn't a total lie. It did get a little hot upstairs ;P.
"Did he ask what was in the bag yet?" Pattie asked.
"No. Thank goodness" I said.
"You'll need it someday babygirl" Erin said.
I put all the dishes away and went upstairs. I walked in the room and saw Justin under the covers with boxers on. I took off my shorts leaving on my spanks that were underneath. I climbed in bed taking my phone off the nite stand. I opened twitter and looked through my mentions before tweeting.
"@kaylawinters: Merry Christmas"
"@kaylawinters: Spending Christmas with the best people ever"
I opened Instagram and posted the photo of Justin and I kissing underneath the mistletoe.
"Under The Mistletoe -Kayla"
I looked at Justin to see him already looking at him. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me.
"What was in the bag they gave you?" He asked.
"Stuff" I answered.
"What kind of stuff" He interogated.
"Girl stuff" I replied.
"Can I see it?" He questioned.
"No" I said.
"Why" He whined.
"It's just girl stuff" I groaned.
"Can't you tell me what it is?" He said frustrated rubbing my back.
"Lingerie" I grumbled.
"Repeat that, I can't hear you" He said smiling at my embarressment.
"Lingerie" I whispered.
"What?" He asked.
"LINGERIE" I half yelled.
"Really" He smirked.
I nodded my head yes. He quickly shot up and ran towards the bag. I tried to snatch the bag out of his hand but he kept a firm grip on it. He was finally able to get the bag and scrurried into the bathroom. I got inside before he managed to shut the door. He sat on the closed toilet seat and I sat inside the empty tub.
When he opened the bag his eyes widened at the sight. He scanned my body and licked his lips then carried on searching through the bag. The first thing he pulled out were some bras in every color with matching lace panties. Next he pulled out a strapless black and white bra with matching underwear and an all white lace bra and lace underwear. Next was a cheetah print strapless bra and cheetah panties with a black see through skirt attached. Also there was a mint , pink and white , and fiery red .
"I can't wait to see you in the red one" Justin said huskily looking at me with his eyes filled with desire.
Justin placed everything back into the bag and picked me up placing me in our bed. He climbed next to me and for the rest of the day we laid upstairs cuddling, eating, talking, and kissing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pattie's P.O.V.
December 31, 2012
New Years Eve

Right now were at the park in town. Justin and Kay were playing with the kids on the playground. I love how close they are with each other. We all know that they were upstairs fooling around because I heard Justin's moans. I know Justin wouldn't touch like that especially because of the things that have happened. Kayla came running over to me with Justin chasing her. She cuddled into me hiding her face. I felt her shivering. Justin craddled both of us in his arms. He kissed my cheek and put his head in my neck. When they started counting down Justin pulled Kayla away to the middle of the open field. The snow was lightly falling in their hair.
~~~~~~ Third Person P.O.V. ~~~~~~
At ten seconds Kayla took in the perfect scene for this kiss. At five seconds Justin slowly leaned in brushing their lips together. At zero the pairs lips softly pressed together creating the perfect New Years Kiss. They pulled away and smiled at each other.
"Happy New Years Baby" Justin whispered.
"Happy New Years Juju" Kayla said back making Justin laugh.
Everyone went home and into their beds. Jayla had one last good luck kiss before closing their eyes.
"What will the new year bring?" They thought to themselves.
Jayla fell asleep peacefully in each others arms awaiting the new year.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••I think I want to end it here so I can start a new story for the year ahead of them. I would love to make a sequal and already have the plot written so comment if I you want a sequal.
3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT PART OR BEGINNING OF SEQUAL