Chapter 10- Sick Meetings

Justin's P.O.V.
July 2, 2012

I woke up at 11 and decided to make breakfast for Kay and I. I softly slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom brushing my teeth. When I came out Kay had moved to my side of the bed and stuffed her face in the pillow. Awww. I took a picture to use later and went downstairs. I cooked eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I heard her come downstairs and walk towards the kitchen so I walked out to greet her.
"Hey beautiful" I said kissing her forehead.
"Hi" she said hoarsely.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I'm not feeling to well" she replied, taking a second look I noticed that she was wearing sweatpants, a hoodie, and slippers carrying Jujubear.
"I made breakfast, do you still want some?" I wondered.
"Yeah" she replied quietly.
"Go lay down on the couch and I'll bring it to you" I stated.
"Okay" she said.
I fixed her and I a plate and then went to get the coffee table. I put a sunflower in a vase and brought it out to her. We ate quietly and watched spongebob. When we got done I gave her some medicine.
"I have a meeting with Scooter about me and Selena but I wanna take care of you, so is it okay if they come here?" I asked.
"It's fine" she mumbled.
"Ok, get some rest babygirl" I said.
"Ok" Kay murmmed. I got my phone and texted Scooter:
Kay is sick so can we have the meeting at my house so I can watch her?

From Scooter:
Yeah be there in 5

I went upstairs and put on some black jeans and a white v-neck. The doorbell went off and I opened the door revealing Scooter and Selena. I lead them through the house and purposely going through the living room so I could check on Kay. She was sleeping and her blanket was falling off her. I fixed it and kissed her cheek making her smile in her sleep and we went into the lounge room.
Selena's P.O.V.
The way Justin acts around Kay is so cute. They should date even though they're seven years apart. We know they love each other but, they think that it's a sibling love when everyone sees it's more. I think the fans would be happier if they dated and not me and him. Justin's a great person but he isn't my type and he's a little young for me. Anyway, we sat in the lounge in silence until Scooter spoke up:
"So the label has decided to break up "Jelena" and sorry if one of you guys lose a lot of fans but that's what they want" Scooter said to Justin. He's lying. The label wants Kayla and Justin to realize that they are in love because EVERYONE loves them together and I have my eyes on someone else.
"So there is no more Jelena" Justin stated.
"That's right" Scooter replied.
I heard someone or something running around downstairs and Justin shot up running out of the room.
Kayla's P.O.V.
I woke up feeling like I had to throw up so I ran to the bathroom. When I got there everything I had in my stomach came up. I felt someone hold my hair and rub my back soothingly. When I got done I sat against the tub, threw my head back and groaned.
"I don't like being sick" I stated.
"I know baby, I know" Jay said putting me on his lap craddling me. I brushed my teeth and rinsed out my mouth. He picked me up and laid me in bed getting in behind me.
"You're going to get sick" I said pushing him away from me.
"I don't care, I wanna make you feel better and the best way is cuddling" Jay exclaimed.
I turned over to face him and buried myself in his body and relaxed.
"Do you feel any better than this morning?" He asked playing with my hair.
"Yeah" I replied softly. I got as close to Justin as possible and he wrapped his arms around me tighter.
"I love you, tell Scooter and Selena I said hi" I murmmed before sleep took over my body.
Justin's P.O.V.
The door creeked open and Selena came in. She awwed at Kay.
"We're leaving but, do you guys need anything?" She asked.
"No thanks, but can you take a picture of us?" I replied.
"Sure" she said and I handed her my phone. She took it and gave me my phone back.
"Oh yeah, Kay said for me to tell you and Scooter she said hi" I remembered.
"Tell her I said hey and that we need to hang out soon" She replied.
"K" and she left.
I cuddled with Kay for 15 minutes playing with her hair and decided to tell my beliebers that "Jelena" was over. I got out of bed not caring to put any clothes since 1. This is my house 2. I don't want to and 3. Kay doesn't care. I got out of bed and went to the lounge room turning on the tv. I got out my phone and went on twitter and decided to tweet:
"I love the time we spent together but it's time to move on"
My mentions went crazy asking who it's about most people guessing Selena and some saying it's Kayla. I went on our instagram and put up the photo of Kayla sleeping and me kissing her forehead with the caption:

"My babies sick, hope she gets better by tomorrow -Justin"

It got a lot of comments saying that we should date. That got me thinking about Kayla. She's perfect. She knows everything about me. I honestly couldn't live without her. She is so radiant and reminds me of a goddess. She is so flawless. I feel so comfortable and real around her like no matter what I do she won't judge me. Yesterday when we kissed I felt powerful. It was like I was just Justin, a normal boy. She just makes me happy in any situation. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Kay sitting in my lap cuddling into me and going back to sleep. I sat their admiring her beauty. Her mostly curly hair, naturally long eyelashes, mixed tan skin, smooth skin clear of acne, full eyebrows, and her body molded perfectly against mine. After a while I fell asleep too. I woke up 30 minutes later to Kayla trying to get out of my grasp. I held her tighter against me and put my head in her neck letting her know I was awake. She stopped moving and let me hold her. I carried her to the kitchen and set her in the counter and made her some toast. She doesn't like soup at all so when she's sick she eats toast. I gave her the toast and warmed up some left over pizza making her whine. We ate silently and went upstairs.
"I feel a lot better now" Kayla announced.
"Well I'm going to run you a hot bath and then we can watch movies for the rest of the night" I said.
"Okay" she replied.
I went in the bathroom and ran the water putting in some strawberry petals and told her it was ready then left so she could relax.
Kayla's P.O.V.
I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom. I undressed and got in the tub. The water relaxed my muscles. I was so grateful for Jay today. He makes me happy and feel beautiful. He empoweres me to keep going when things get hard because he knows all bad things come to an end. It may take a long time but it will happen. The kiss yesterday was so sweet and loving. He made me feel vulernable and weak but I liked it. I normally don't because I always have my guard up but when I'm with him I'm relaxed and comfortable. I went on instagram and decided to make a video since I haven't been on social media all day. I went on the account and saw that Justin had posted a photo of me sleeping on him earlier. I started the video:
"Well today I'm sick but I'm feeling better now, right now I'm in the bath tub relaxing" I said showing the camera the bubbles.
"Justin has been taking care of me tod-" Justin walked through the door.
"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" He asked.
"I'm fine just making a video, say hi" I replied.
"Hey guys" He said.
"You beliebers get to see him in his boxers, usually it's less but lets be grateful for what we've gotten" I said.
"Anyway, Justin has taken care of me today making me feel better and when I get out we're gonna watch movies," I continued, "Dr. Bieber" I laughed.
"I just wanted to make a video since I was anti-social all day so bye guys I love you" I said.
I got out and dried off putting on Justin's white shirt and my underwear. I combed out my hair leaving it damp and climbed in bed. Justin cuddled into me and turned on Percy Jackson. We watched the movie and cuddled. I love these moments with Justin. They are always so comforting and make me feel safe.
"Thanks Juju for today, I really appreciated it" I yawned.
"No problem baby, I would do anything for you" He replied.
I kissed his lips quickly making him smile and squeeze me close to him so I practically laying on him.
"I love you" We said at the same time. Sharing one last sweet little kiss we went to sleep in each others arms were we belong.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's just a filler, sorry it's short just wanted you guys to have something to read. I'll try to update by Wednesday but it might be late. Comment below or on my profile if you want me to change something in the story or want a certain thing to happen.