Chapter 18- Thanksgiving

Kayla's P.O.V.
November 25, 2012

Today the crew and I are going to my house for Thanksgiving. For Canadian Thanksgiving I went with Jay to Canada. It was really fun. We've been dating for 3 months going onto 4. I woke up and showered then got dressed. I put on black jeans, red tanktop, and black cropped sweater over top. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I saw a sleepy Justin in the mirror. His hair was all messed up.
"You aren't suppose to be up for another hour. Why are you up?" I asked.
"I felt you get out of bed" He answered.
"Oh. I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you" I said.
"It's fine baby, at least we have an hour to cuddle" He smiled.
"Then get ready" I pushed him away. He kissed me on the cheek and got in the shower.
I walked out of the bathroom and checked my phone then went downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and ate some Apple Jacks. When I went back into our room Justin was just walking out of the bathroom. He only had a towel around his waist and was running his hand through his wet hair. Mmmmm he looked delicious. I jumped on the bed and turned on the tv.
When Justin was done getting ready he came and climbed in bed with me. He kept distracting me from the movie by placing kisses all over my face. I turned my head wanting to tell him to stop but ended up getting a long soft kiss. When he was satisfied he pulled away smirking at me.
"You know you love my kisses. Don't deny them" He whispered.
"I wasn't denying anything. I was watching my movie while your kisses were distracting me" I defended.
"Yeah sure" He mumbled.
We cuddled for one more hour before we had to leave. I went around the house making sure that all the windows and back door were locked then went outside. Everyone was waiting in the car and Justin brought the suitcases out. I hopped in the car sitting between Kenny and Scooter. I looked up and saw Justin pouting at me then looking at the seat next to him.
"Out of all the free seats you have to sit inbetween us?" Scooter questioned.
"Yeah!! I haven't talk to you guys in forever. Ya'll my niggas though" I answered.
"You've been to busy with Justin to realize that there are other people in the world" Kenny remarked.
"Whatever" I snarled.
I put my legs on Scooter's lap then put my head on Kenny's lap. We drove to the airport and the whole way they were making jokes about Justin and I. Some of them were actually prety funny. When we got there there were fans EVERYWHERE!!! Some guards got our luggage and we got out. Kenny helped pushed the papparazzi out the way.
We took some photos with fans and a lot of them wanted photos of just the two of us which I thought was weird. After 30 minutes we made it to the plane. I headed straight to the bedroom and laid down. I had closed my eyes relaxing when I felt Justin climb in bed with me pulling me closer to him. He placed a soft kiss on my lips thinking I was sleep. I heard him say:
"How did I get so lucky to have her"
Before sleep took over me.
Justin's P.O.V.
I laid with Kayla thinking about how perfect she is. I know that she's getting called some horrible names because I'm dating her and 7 years older but I don't think she really cares. She doesn't let anyone affect her and I wonder why. She is such a mystery. I always wonder what she's thinking, how she thinks, how does she see the world, is she happy? I can tell when there is something wrong with her. It's like when she's in pain I'm in pain too.
She started squirming around on the bed. I learned when she was little that if she has a bad dream that she likes to hear my heartbeat. She slung her leg across my waist repositioning herself. She woke up for a second and just looked at me. I met her gaze and saw vulnerbility in her eyes. That was a definite sign of her having a bad dream. I kissed her forehead and pulled her into my chest again. She clung to me before relaxing and falling asleep. After 30 minutes Kayla had unattached herself from my body. I laid beside her not touching her seeing if she was okay. Once I knew for sure she was I slipped out of bed leaving her with a kiss on the cheek.
When I walked out the room everyone was roaming around or on their laptop. I sat next to my Mom and put my arm around her and looked around. I'm happy with everything in my life.
Pattie's P.O.V.
"Hey babyboy" I said kissing his forehead.
"Hey Momma" He smiled laying his head on my lap.
"How are you?" I asked running my fingers through his hair.
"Good but we need to spend some more time together" He replied.
"I know. We've been so busy" I said.
We sat there talking for about two hours. When I talked about Kayla he would blush and his eyes would light up. I'm happy that he has found someone who loves him for him. It's amazing how fast he grew up and how much he has accomplished. It brings tears to my eyes thinking that he is inlove. He may not know it yet but I see the way he looks at her.
I remember changing his first diaper and soon enough he's going to be changing his first childs. My babyboy is really growing up so fast it's unbelievable. When Kayla walked out she gave us a small smile and walked over sitting next to Kenny. Justin was about to get up but Kay shot him down. I could tell that it meant that we needed to spend some time together. I gave her a smile that said thank you and she shook her head meaning that anytime you want him you need him, it's your son. We ended up having a good time the whole flight.
When we landed Kayla jumped on Kenny's back and Justin guided me through the airport. They were used to us coming through here so I saw a lot of familiar faces. We got into the car and drove to Kayla's house. When we got there she ran straight out the car and barged into the house. We left out stuff in the car and walked inside. Kayla was hugging the dear life out of her Grandma. We greeted everyone and ate. The whole time I never saw Mom or Aunt Robin say a word to her and she has been gone since June.
Kayla's P.O.V.
I ran in to see my Mom-Mom. I haven't seen her but we talk for at least a hour everyday. My mom and Aunt Robin didn't say a word to me. All summer I never heard from my mother. My Aunt Robin is the stingy person of the family. She is the one with the most money but never helps ANYONE out. Not even her mother. And if she does you HAVE to give it back to her within 24 hours. She would ask you for money even though her only childs aunts would be over her house every Sunday.
I was talking to my cousin Leigh Anne about how things were going in my career. She was always supporting my choices. I told her that the next award show I was going to I would bring her. I was sitting on Justin's lap when they approached me leaning on the counter.
"Hey Kayla, can we have 10,000 dollars each" Aunt Robin said.
"You're kidding right?" I asked gritting my teeth.
"No were not. I know you have it" Mom smiled innocently. I slammed my hands on the counter jumping up from Justin's lap catching everyone's attention.
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM EITHER OF YOU GUYS ALL SUMMER THATS 5 MONTHS!!! NEITHER OF YOU GUYS DO SHIT FOR ME EVER. EVERYTHING I HAVE AND BEEN ABLE TO ACHIEVE WAS BECAUSE I HAD TO DO IT ON MY OWN OR THE CREW AND DAD HELPED!!! YOUR MY MOTHER AND YOU DON'T PAY FOR A DAMN THING THAT I DO!! YOUR STILL LIVING IN YOUR MOTHERS HOUSE AT 43 AND DON'T PAY A SINGLE BILL!! ALL THAT MATTERS TO YOU IS KAYDEN!!! I DIDN'T EVEN GET A PHONE CALL SAYING "I'M HAPPY FOR YOU" OR "CONGRATULATIONS" FROM YOU!!! THE FIRST THING I HEAR FROM YOU IS CAN I HAVE TEN THOUSAND??? THAT'S BULLSHIT!! I DON'T OWE YOU NOTHING CAUSE YOU NEVER PAID FOR A MOTHERFUCKER THING SO YA'LL CAN GO SIT SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR BITCH ASSES" I barked at them.
Everyone looked at me shocked. Honestly I was shocked myself. I ran out the door and just kept running. I found myself at my old dance studio. I walked inside and saw that everything was the same. I went into that I always used to practice in and laid in the middle of the floor turning on music. I heard footsteps and looked up to see my Mom-Mom. She smiled at me and motioned for me to stand up. I did and she pulled me into a tight hug. I felt my eyes filling with tears. I loved my Mom-Mom with every inch of my body. I would do anything for her.
"That wasn't right if them to do that" She whispered.
"It also wasn't right for me to curse like that" I mumbled.
"That doesn't matter right now. You don't owe either one of them an apology or money" She comforted.
"I know. Where's Justin?" I asked.
"You and that boy are crazy in love. He's in the car worried about you" She replied.
"Can you send him in here" I questioned.
"Of course Pinky" She kissed my forehead and walked out. I saw Justin cautiously walking towards me. I walked towards him and plunged myself in his chest letting him hold me. He held me tightly rubbing my back.
"It's okay baby. You can cry" Justin whispered.
"I'm not that's showing them they win and their not going to this time" I said pulling away from his chest.
"Your so strong baby girl. My little soldier" Justin smiled rubbing my cheek.
He leaned down and kissed me with a lot of passion. His kisses make my knees weak. He went to a hotel and got rooms. I, of course, was sharing with Justin. I changed out of my clothes and jumped into bed. Justin squished me against his body.
"You don't know how much you mean to the crew. Especially me. I'm happy your here" Jay whispered.
I smiled slightly at him. He rubbed our noses together giving me an eskimo kiss. I cuddled into him falling asleep. As soon as I'm happy something always happens. But I have Justin to help me through everything.