Chapter 1

A/N- so I have decided to publish the first chapter of this book! I will do my best to update at least once a week, please comment what you think of the book!

Dylan's POV

"Dylan, are you ready?" My mum called up the stairs for the fifth time that morning.

Truth was I was still in my pyjamas, stood in front of the bathroom mirror putting my makeup on. Nevertheless I decided it wouldn't be the wisest plan to tell this to her.

"Yep, two seconds" I called back and could literally feel her rolling her eyes.

Once I finished brushing my hair I rushed back into my bedroom to change into my uniform. This consisted of a grey skirt, black tights, a white shirt, a blue and white striped tie and a black blazer with the school logo on it.

After changing I slipped my phone into my blazer pocket, grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs to where mum was pacing nervously.

"Your sister was ready ten minutes ago! Why does it take you so much longer?" She asked, throwing her hands in the air for affect.

"It's because she doesn't have natural beauty like me so she has to wear makeup" Tilly, my sister, teased.

This was a complete lie as I knew for a fact that she wore just as much makeup as me, she just didn't oversleep like I did most mornings.

Tilly was my twin sister, although we looked nothing alike. We were fraternal twins which meant that there were two different eggs. I am five minutes older than Tilly which made sense as she was the more immature one.

"Come on you're going to be late, look I'm leaving without you" mum and Tilly started to walk towards the front door as I leisurely packed my bag, just trying to annoy mum even more.

"DYLAN!" She screamed.

I followed her out of the door and to the car.

It was only a five minute drive to school but it felt far quicker than that. But it was Thursday which made the day seem just that little bit more bearable, knowing that tomorrow was the last day before the weekend.

"Come on, only two more days" mum turned around in her seat to face me.

"I guess you're right" I sighed and she kissed my cheek. "Have a good day"

"You too" I said and opened the car door before climbing out.

Tilly and I walked into school together and walked to the toilets seeing as that was where we met our friends each morning.

"So...how's it going with you and Max?" I teased.

I was positive Max and Tilly had crushes on each other and it was my goal to get them together. Tilly blushed and shook her head.

"You're making this up" she said in a sing song voice.

"No I'm not" I mimicked her.

I played with my hair in the mirror and decided to tie it up in a pony tail. I had slightly wavy brown hair and it reached to about halfway down my back.

I was smaller than the average height for our age but not considerably so and my body was quite muscular and toned because of all the running I did.