Chapter 12

Dylan's POV

The next morning I was woken up by the boys crashing around the room, making no effort to keep the noise down while I was sleeping.

"Ugh, please be quiet," I mumbled and soon after felt something hit me.

I turned over to see a pillow that had bounced off of me and onto the floor. I looked up and saw Louis stood by his bed, a smirk on his face. I scowled at him and sat up in bed, letting my legs dangle off of the edge.

"Sleep well, Dylan?" Liam strolled into the main room from the bathroom, a towel thrown over his shoulder.

"Yeah it was great thanks," I answered politely. "So what are we doing today?"

I noticed Louis look at Liam nervously from his bed at the opposite side of the room. I had a feeling I knew why he had given Liam that look, but everything inside of me attempted to deny it.

"Dylan, you have to stay at the hotel again today," Liam said, playing nervously with his hands. "It's management, they've just gone back on what they said, and I'm sorry for that."

I faked a smile, trying to swallow even though my mouth was dry.

"That's cool, this hotels great anyway," I said cheerfully, though I had to hold myself back from rolling my eyes. "What time will you be back?"

"Same time as yesterday, possibly later?" Liam bit his lip.

"Okay," I nodded and stood up.

I collected an outfit from my section of the wardrobe and grabbed my wash bag. I stepped into the bathroom without saying another word to the boys, starting to wonder wether Liam knew about what would end up happening all along. I was so excited to explore LA, but that dream just crashed down.

I put on a pair of pink running shorts and a black mesh t shirt over my light blue bikini. I pulled my hair into a high pony tail and brushed my teeth before I headed back into the main room. The other boys were in the room by that time and all glanced up at me when I entered.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked cautiously.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I said quickly.

"You're definitely coming with us tomorrow, I promise," Liam said, obviously trying to improve my mood.

I didn't say anything, I only thought about how Liam's promises were starting to seem more and more like lies to make me feel better.

"Right, well I'm going out by the pool, I'll see you when you get back I guess," I said flatly and walked out of the room, purposely not saying goodbye.

While they had been trying to talk to me I had packed a backpack with some sun cream, a water bottle and a book. I planned to go down to the beach and then check to see if the gym was open like it had been the previous day. As I got close to the door of the hotel I got stopped by the security member and someone from the management team.

"Remember, no leaving the hotel Dylan," she said, waving her finger in my face.

"I wasn't," I mumbled.

"Then where are you going with that?" She motioned to my bag.

"Oh, Dylan's probably going to the hotel gym again," the security guard smiled at me and I nodded,

"Ah I see, well make sure you take a towel if you want to go to the pool at all," she pointed to a pile of turquoise blue towels stacked up in a basket by the desk in the lobby.

"I will, thanks," I said, nodding at her.

She smiled in accomplishment and walked away, her high heels clicking on the floor and the security guard following behind her like a dog.