4| Rabbit hole to Wonderland.

•A/N: Thank you braveprinxess for the amazing book cover! Don't forget to check out her books and make sure the follow her, she's amazing!

( I know I said I didn't picture anybody as Scarlett but I changed my mind. I saw The 5th Wave last week and I thought: Chloë Grace Moretz is the perfect Scarlett Griffin. So here you have it!)

Song: Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez.

---

Scarlett woke up from a loud scream coming from outside. She rushed down the ladder and looked around her, spotting Murphy holding a girl down, her face barely an inch away from the burning fire.

She angrily walked towards Murphy and shoved him, losing his grip on the girl.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" She yelled at him.

"We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first." He spoke up with a grin on his face.

"The only one that will suffer in this camp is you if you don't stop this, right now." She fired back, drawing the attention of every delinquent.

"Stop this? I'm just getting started."

That comment made Scarlett pissed, really pissed and he saw that. He walked slowly backwards but didn't succeed when he stumbled and landed on his back.

Scarlett would've laughed at this but not now. She dove on top of Murphy and connected her fist with his face.

"Don't fucking think you can say those things around here. Yeah, we may be free but I'm sure as hell it wouldn't last long so if I were you I would watch your back." She told him and spit him in the face.

The mechanic stood up and tried to walk to the girl that was held above the fire but she felt a tug on her hair and she stumbled back.

"Try harder." She said when she came face to face with Murphy and his knife.

"You're dead." He spit angrily and swung his knife towards the blonde. The blade made contact with her skin but she was to busy to even notice.

"Wait. Fair fight." Bellamy called out and threw a knife in front of the girl.

"Thanks, but I rather use my own." She smirked and it took the crowd by suprise. It wasn't a knife made out of the drop ship metal but a knife from the Ark. The knife she killed the guard with.

In a swift moment she held Murphy in front of her with the knife slightly cutting into his neck.

"Don't challenge me to something you won't win." She whispered lowly in his ear.

Chancellor Jaha looked Scarlett in the eye with a sad look.

"Scarlett Chloë Griffin, you're under are-" He started but she cut him off.

"Cut the bullshit Chancellor. You don't have to state the obvious for me."

She was led away by four guards. Even with four they didn't succeed to calm the girl down but somehow they managed to throw her in a cell without doing any damage to her or themselves.

Scarlett was suprised to atleast say that they didn't check her pockets or boots on any weapons. She felt the cold bloodied metal of the knife in her boot and she smirked. Atleast she had a weapon with her when she was send to earth.

"Scar! Let him go!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Gladly!" Scarlett yelled back to her sister. "Just so you know, he started this." She told Clarke lowly when she was closer. The mechanic let Murphy go and turned to her sister.