A/N| A thank you.

Hello everyone,

I'm going to be completely honest with you in this note, and I hope everyone read it.

I started this book with a huge love for the 100 and maybe, if you haven't noticed yet, for Bellamy Blake, too. When I published the first chapter I never thought that I would get so many lovely readers with it. I want to thank you all for that.

At some point I lost my interest for writing for a while, but because of you I kept writing and my interest came back.

Scarlett Griffin kind of grew on me and I really started to place myself and my own character in here, she became a part of me just like you guys. I don't care how sappy that sounds.

So, this is for you guys. Me writing this book and the next is for you. See it as a present from me for being so kind, loving and supporting towards me.

I see you all as friends, not just as readers.

So, friends, I want you to know that I love you all very much and that you're all beautiful.

Now, book two, the reveal.

I give you guys:

Ghost Story | Bellamy Blake [2]

"Many became a ghost story, a story I remember every single day

"Many became a ghost story, a story I remember every single day."

---

Ever since the 100 landed on earth, the Grouders have been convinced that they were a treat for them all.

But don't forget that it was the other way around, too.

After Scarlett escaped the camp together with her boyfriend, Bellamy Blake, and her best friend, Finn Collins, the other delinquents have been taken to Mount Weather. They have no idea, until they come back and are welcomed by an ash covered ground and an almost empty drop ship.

They eventually find out and they plot a rescue plan.

And Scarlett? She upgraded to an even more manipulative, caring and sarcastic member of the 100.

Maybe manipulative sounds a bit too much, but you'll see it all in book two.

So, this is not a good bye, this is a I'll see you all back by book two.

Stay beautiful friends and I see you soon! Ghost Story will be up in two days after this note is published [August 9th, 2016].

Lots of love,
Denise.