12| Which one?

• A/N: Summer vacay!!! YASS!!

I also have a question, okay so I tried this myself but it just turns out as shit. If anyone is interested in making a trailer for this book, would you like to do it? If so, send me a PM and we'll ahave a talk (:

Also, I have a new cover and this time I took the time to make one myself! Took me a while but I have it!

Song: Ride by Twenty One Pilot.

---

Scarlett found herself on top of the drop ship, listening to the crying from parents who see their kid again. It was rather depressing to listen to but she had nothing else to do.

She refused to talk to her mother, so did Clarke. Clarke tried to get Bellamy to talk to Jaha, but he also refused.

"Blue, you comming down or what?" Finn yelled from the entrance of the ship. He started to heal and he showed progress with him, painfully, walking around camp again. Scarlett rather put him down again but knowing how stubborn he was, she gave up.

"Why? I mean, it's perfect up here! You can hear families cry because they see their kid again or when they died." She said full sarcasm.

"How depressing, come down before you kill yourself out of boredom."

"Ugh, fine." She jumped down, beside Finn and he grinned.

"Now go talk to Blake."

"Su- wait, which one?" She asked stupidly. She knew perfectly who he meant but she kind of wished it wasn't the Blake she hated right now.

"Don't play dumb with me, you know which one."

"I don't want to!"

"Well, we all don't want to do things but do you hear us whine?"

"No, because the only thing I hear is crying." She shot back. Finn gave her a look she knew all to well and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay! I'm going. Where is he?"

"Grounder." He pointed to the hatch and she sighed, walking inside the drop ship. She climbed up the ladder and she opened up the hatch but she stopped when she heard Dax enter.

She climbed down again and hid herself in the shadows.

Dax sat down and he looked up expecting to see his mother but instead he saw Commander Shumway.

Scarlett felt anger bubble inside of her. She hated Shumway with all her guts and she had enough reasons to do so. She shrugged the feeling of and she focused on Dax and Shumway again.

"Where is my mom?" Dax asked.

"You can see her after you and I have a little talk. Are you alone?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"If I remember right, you beat a mean to death."

"He stole from me." Dax said tense. What did this guy want from him?

"Scumback should be his last name." Scarlett whispered softly.

"Relax." Shumway said, noticing Dax his awereness. "I have a problem and I think you can help me fix it, and in return, I can guarantee your mom a spot on the first dropship and for you a choice assignment when I come to the ground."

Scarlett was confused, they where gonna send other drop ships to the ground? Was the Ark coming down?

"What do you want me to do?" Dax asked, interest was shown on his face. He was happy to hear he could help his mother to the ground but he wanted to know the catch, even though he agreed in his head he was going to do it.

"Kill Bellamy Blake."

Scarlett gasped and clamped her hand over her mouth as she heard Shumway say it and see Dax agreeing. When Dax was gone, Scarlett took place in the seat he sat seconds ago.

"Shumway, going away this fast?"

"You." He growled with anger.

"Ah, you remember me. Good. I heared your little plan Scumbag, it won't work."

Shock and fear appeared over his face but he covered it up as fast as it came.

"And what it a 17 old girl going to do about it?"

"I killed your best friend, I think you know very well what I'm going to do."

And with that she left Shumway. As much as she hated Bellamy right now, he didn't deserve to die.

Scarlett ran outside, searching for Clarke who, to her luck, came walking her direction.

"Clarke!" She yelled. "I need you to listen to me. Shumway assigned Dax to kill Bellamy but I can't let that happen. Tell Jaha or someone."

Clarke gave her a shocked look and nodded, not really knowing what to say.

"I was about to ask you and Bellamy to come with me. Jaha told me there is a supply depot in the area where there should be food and stuff for us."

"I'll go, but don't tell Bellamy. I'll walk behind you and keep an eye on everthing. Bellamy is inside by the way."

Clarke nodded and gave her sister a thankful hug. Scarlett returned it and she walked towards the weapons. She hid some knifes in her clothes and waited for Bellamy and Clarke to walk out for her to follow them.

"What are you up to?" A voice from behind Scarlett asked, scaring her a bit.

"Jesus, Jasper, Monty. Nothing! I mean, I'm just waiting for Clarke." She half lied. She couldn't tell them, maybe after but not now. They nodded and turned around, walking away. Scarlett turned around too, seeing Bellamy and Clarke walking out.

"Here we go." Scarlett said to herself as she jogged her way out of camp, on their way to the supply depot.

---

Scarlett finally arrived in an open field where Bellamy and Clarke where scanning the ground, probably trying to find a hatch. Clarke caught Scarlett her eye and she nodded, causing Scarlett to give a thumps up.

So far so good.

Scarlett layed on her back in her cell, waiting for her diner. It's been a week since she killed that guard and in that week she didn't do shit. She waited, she waited for the day that they would come inside with the bracelets, but they didn't.

The sound of a door opening caused her to sit up. A guard walked in with amd angry expression on his face but no food.

"Where is my food? You know, I'm kinda hungry." She commented.

"You killed my best friend." He shouted.

"And, who are you again?"

"Shumway, the guard who's about to beat you up."

"Don't think so."

He snarled and shot forward, throwing a punch to her face but she blocked it.

"You know, just because I'm a teenager doesn't mean I can't kick sorry asses." She huffed, swinging her own fist towards his face.

She heard a sickening sound of a bone crushing and she smirked, satisfied with the broken nose she just gave him.

She heard the hiss of the door again and she let out a laugh.

"I would walk away if I were you." She told him. He shot her a last dangerous look and he walked out, just as an other guard came in with her food.

"Ah, my food. Thank you." She smiled kindly.

---

I know, I know. Sorry! I am just really lazy but I'm trying to update more!

Thank you all for being here, you make my day!

Love you all and I hoped you enjoyed.

Look out for the next chapter (;

[Edited]