7| War cry to the squirrels.

• A/N: I'm truly so sorry if I give slow updates but I'm writing two other books ( 5SOS fanfiction and a Supernatural, Sam Winchester fanfiction, because there are not enough) HA! Shameless self promotion right there. Anyways, here is chapter 7!

Song: Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots.

---

Scarlett softly hummed a song that she always listened to on the Ark while Clarke, Wells, Finn and her made their way through the woods.

Earlier this day, Clarke found red seaweed on the thing that partly saved Jasper his life. Now, they were going to find it, Finn knew just a place.

"You know, you should, uh, really rethink this whole hating me thing." Scarlett scoffed at Wells his words. "It's not just the Grounders. We're surrounded by criminals. We need each other. We're gonna be friends again."

Before Clarke could even fire a word back, Scarlett made her way beside Wells, ready to give him the words to get his head out of his ass.

"You got our dad killed. I don't think it's even possible. And don't forget, you're a criminal too, you wouldn't be send down here if you weren't." She spat.

"This earth, Scarlett. Anything's possible." He answered back.

"Keep thinking that, you'll get yourself killed."

The mechanic walked faster and ended up beside Finn.

"Hey, Finn." She softly said.

"Hi, Blue. How are you holding up?" He asked, giving a small smile knowing that she still know that he excisted.

"Chancelor boy is killing the good vibes. Want Clarke to forgive his damn sorry ass. Told him he could keep dreaming. But for the rest, I'm doing great." She sarcasticly commented, not even bothered to ask how he was holding up. Finn always saw the good in everything.

Finn nodded, starting to walk slower 'till he was walking besides Wells and Clarke besides her sister. Scarlett blocked the small conversation Finn and Wells had and she looked at Clarke.

"Don't let him get to you, he doesn't see your pain. You know, dad told me a quote, he always did when I was sad. But he said to me that forgiving was easy, but fogetting is the hardest part or something like that." Scarlett told her sister, who smiled.

"I remember that, Finn had broken something you made and you came home, crying. It wasn't even a big problem, but dad always gave quotes that will stay with you your whole life." Clarke laughed a little and shook her head.

"Yeah, and the funny thing is. I forgave him, I always do, but I still didn't forget it. Dad was right, he always was."

"He was." She agreed.

The four walked a little further but stopped when Finn stepped on something hard. He starst to uncover the thing, hearing a loud thud when Finn his fist bounced against it.

"What is it?" Clarke asked curiously. Finn let out a happy laugh and looked up.

"It's an automobile!"

Finn and Scarlett shared a look that Clarke knows to well.

"Come on, guys. This thing has been here a hundred years. Alright? It can wait. Jasper can't."

"Alright, yeah." Scarlett said, standing up. Finn slowly nodded and also stood up, making his way to the girls and Wells.

After walking about a small 15 minutes, they finally reached the river.

"So what does the seaweed looks like?" Clarke asked, observing the streaming water but missing the red patches. However, Scarlett didn't miss them.