9| Escape death, turn mad.

•A/N: Okay, so I thought I'll be waiting to write 'till my tablet arrives but sadly it isn't here yet. This is still written on my phone, which will still be hapening even after I got my tablet but I'll also write on my tablet. Did you understand that? Lol. Hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

---

After the argument in the tent, everything happend really fast. Scarlett, somehow, felt sad about the whole hanging Murphy thing but she wasn't mad about it.

He still is alive, barely, and the real murderer stepped forward.

The blonde didn't expect it to be a girl, because every damn girl in this camp are too pussy to kill someone but what shocked her the most is that it was a girl around the age of twelve.

Charlotte, the girl Clarke found screaming against a tree.

At this point she, Bellamy, Clarke, Finn and Charlotte stood in the same tent they had the argument about the killer a few hours ago, arguing about the little girls life.

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!" Murphy yelled angrily from outside the tent. The four ignored him while Charlotte hides behind Clarke a bit.

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy asked sadly. He didn't want this to be like this. He thought he helped her, that she was so innocent. Clearly, he was wrong.

"I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me too." She softly replied. Clarke shook the girl of her arm and slightly pushed her forward. Both discusted and sad. She killed her best friend.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Scarlett asked Bellamy who shook his head and turned towards Charlotte again.

"She misunderstood me. Charlotte, that's not what I meant." He told her, showing the soft side of him.

"Bring the girl out now!" Murphy roared again, wanting his revenge.

"Please don't let them hurt me." Charlotte begged, her whole body shaking.

"You killed someone. You've hurt more than one person. You've hurt Wells before you murdered him, you've hurt Clarke for killing her best friend and you've hurt Murphy by almost killing him. How are we not suppose to kill you?" Scarlett stated. At this moment Scarlett cared less that she was just a little girl. She killed someone, that should be punished, just not the way Murphy wants it.

"Scarlett is right but we can't let Muprhy get to her. If anyone has any bright ideas, speak up." Bellamy spoke up, looking around the small space. "Right. Now you stay quiet."

"Those are your boys out there." Finn spoke, pointing towards the exit of the tent.

"This is not my fault. If she-" Bellamy pointed towards Clarke. " -had listened to me, those idiot would still be building the wall."

They all stayed silent, looking at each other.

"You want to build a society, Princess? Let's build a society. Bring the girl out!" Murphy yelled, breaking the silence.

"Oh shut the hell up, Murphy! You weren't so brave a few moments ago!" Scarlett screamed, getting sick of his yelling. "I'm going outside. I'm getting sick of both sides." Scarlett stated and she walked out of the tent, blocking the enterance.

"Coming to join us?" Murphy asked smirking. Scarlett just looked straight forward, ignoring what he had to say.

After a few minutes Bellamy showed up next to Scarlett and looked straight at Murphy.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us." Murphy smirked again, but with an angry tone.

"Dial it down or back off." Bellamy commented, ignoring Murphy.