16| Shoulder to cry on.

•A/N: Today I'm going on vacay for one week. I think I do have wifi there and I'll do my best to write as much as I can. Also, this book will end maybe between 20 and 30 chapter, yes, there will be a part 2 for season 2 😁 I'll keep you all updated for that.

Question: Yesterday I listed the books I am writing at the moment, I'd like to know which one you'd like to be published first and you can maybe tell why.

Hope I'll see you all this week!

{I swear, they better have wifi there so I can write because I want to finish this book and start with the second one, I also want to publish the unpublished books as fast as possible but yeah... BE GOOD TO ME WIFI!}

Song: Sucker For Pain by (so many artist that I'm too lazy to name them).

---

Scarlett bit away a yell and a list of curse words that were about to come out of her mouth as Clarke pulled out the remains of the arrow.

Clarke gave her an apologetic look but it seemed off.

"Clarke, are you okay?" Scarlett carfully asked as her sister faced her with her back. Clarke her shoulder shook but no sounds were heard. "Clarke?"

"Scar." Was all Clarke said as she turned around and broke down in her sisters arms. Scarlett combed her fingers through her hair, trying to calm her down.

When Clarke calmed down she sat beside her sister as she kept presure on the wound so Scarlett wouldn't bleed out.

"Y-You know that Mom was coming down in a drop ship yesterday or today?" Clarke asked. Scarlett gave her a confused nod, a sign for Clarke to talk further. "Well, when you walked inside after the you said your: 'be fast or else I'm gonna pass out.' A drop ship came hurtling down but it was too fast... T-There were no parachutes and- and it crashed and M-Mom was probably on it." Clarke softly sobbed.

Scarlett her eyes widened, trying to keep her cool. She hugged her sister once again as she kept her own bloodied hand against her wound.

"We... Uhm, we should check the place out, later when the sun is up." Scarlett mumbled, her eyebrows scrunched together in a pained expression.

"We're gonna, Bellamy and some others are going with us." Clarke murmered back as she got back to her sisters wound.

Now that the first floor of the drop ship smelled like burned flesh and Scarlett her wound was closed, she had found a spot in the shadows to sit and think.

She was never good at dealing with this sort of news. When her father died, she broke down in hysterics and mourned a good two weeks. Now her mother is possibly dead, she doesn't know what to do. Last time she killed someone, now she is closed of and she is slowly breaking herself with the emotions she keeps hidden.

You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.

Her father words echoed through her head as she slowly fell asleep.

---

"Scarlett?"

She let out a groan and swapped her good arm around her, trying to shoo away the one who was trying to wake her up.

"Jesus, Scar, wake up!" The person said, a little louder this time.

"What!"

"We are going to the crash sight, you coming." Scarlett nodded as she slowly opened her eyes, a Bellamy appearing in her sight. She stood up and leaned into Bellamy his side.