15| Run, girl, run.

A/N: I'm writing so many stories at the same time, Jesus! I have no chill... I shall reveal what kinda books I am writing and when I think they will be published 😊

Song: Run Boy Run by Woodkid.

---

"Where the fuck did Finn go?!" Scarlett yelled in annoyance. Finn never disappeared without saying it to her. Especially not when they were planning to hang out at Unity Day. "Why is he our friend again?" She asked Raven, who shrugged.

Scarlett has been worrying a lot about Raven, she is acting strange but when Scarlett tried to ask her what was wrong she either walk away or ignore her.

"Ugh, I'm going to find someone else."

Raven nodded and went to fiddle with wires.

"Clarke!" Scarlett yelled again. "And Finn..." as soon as she saw him she made her way to them even faster.

"First of all, where the fuck were you? You, Raven and I were going to have fun tonight and you disappear! What's up with you two?" She crossed her arms as she saw Finn his face fall a bit when she mentioned Raven.

"Uh... We broke up and we were about to go to you. I need to talk to you and Clarke about something urgent."

"Alright. Did Raven found out you two fucked?" Scarlett asked shameless.

"Scar!" Clarke hissed, giving her sister a slap on her arm.

"Ow! That was not needed!"

"She did. Now, let's take a walk." Finn said, walking forward.

"Ouch..." Scarlett whispered.

"I need you to come with me, but I can't tell you why, okay?"

"Not 'okay' Finn. First you ditch Raven and I, now you act all creepy guy, I wanna know why. If not, I'm not going and seeing you really need Clarke and I, it won't end good." Finn let out a sigh at Scarlett her demanding behavior but he kind of did understand.

"I set up a meeting with the Grounders." He stated as soon as they stopped walking

"A meeting? I don't understand. With who? How?"

"Clarke... A meeting, you know... with Grounders?" Scarlett said. She didn't understand how her sister didn't understand that.

"I was just with the Grounder that we had in the drop ship."

"You mean Lincoln?" Scarlett asked and Finn nodded.

"Wait... H-"

"Octavia told me." Scarlett cut him of and he nodded again.

"Wait a second." Clarke said." You spoke to him?"

"It's not important."

"If we want to live in peace Finn, we can't live in peace with people who've nothing done but kill us." Clarke stated.

"Can you think of a better way to stop the bloodshed?"

"Jesus... sexual tension much." Scarlett murmered, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, with the guns the guards bring down."

Scarlett looked shocked at her sister. Clarke always hated violence, on the other hand, Scarlett didn't. It was more a thing Scarlett would say than Clarke.

"You really want war?" She asked her sister with a hint of a sadness in her eyes. "Because at this rate, that's what coming."

"Look. I know it's a long shot, but this is our world now, and I think we can do better than the first time around. I trust him." Finn finished.