18| Too good to be true.

•A/N: Haven't been feeling well lately. Got a stomach ache and headache. It hurts but I will survive. Luckly I'm feeling better already! Enjoy ❤

Song: Flares by The Script.

---

"First watch is over. Go relieve Monroe in the south wall. Keep your eyes open." Bellamy ordered a delinquent, who nodded and made his way to the south wall.

Bellamy turned to Clarke and Scarlett, who walked towards him.

"Anything?" He asked.

"It's been two days. Maybe the bomb at the bridge scared them off for good." Clarke informed him.

"You believe that? That would be too good to be true." Scarlett said. Bellamy nodded, agreeing with her.

"No, they're coming." Clarke said, knowing very well that that was reality.

"Jasper thinks he can cook up some more gunpowder, if he gets some sulfur, and Raven says she can turn that into landmines. So be careful where you step." Bellamy said.

Clarke laughed dryly, causing Scarlett to look at her weirdly.

"Funny." Clarke said.

"I... I don't see how that's funny." Scarlett said, confused look on her face. Bellamy smirked at her face.

"What I really need is a thousand more of her tin can bombs I can roll in their village and blow them to hell. That's what they want to do to us."

"Don't we all want that? Luckly they can't do that, they don't have a Raven or a Scarlett and certainly not Hydrazine or guns for that matter..." Scarlett smartly replied.

"Can't believe we survived a hundred years just to slaughter each other. There has to be another way." Clarke spoke up her thoughts. "Any word from the Ark?" She asked.

"Radio silence. Finally ran out of air." Scarlett said, a sigh escaping her lips as she thought about some people they left behind. She had Finn, Raven, her sister and Octavia on the ground and she made a lot of other friends like Bellamy but she still mourned for those who weren't with her here, espacially for her mom.

"Maybe our mom was lucky being on the Exodus ship. At least it was quick." Clarke murmered. Scarlett gave her a sad look, knowing Clarke was right. They both weren't in good therms with their mom when they discovered she killed their dad but that didn't mean they wanted her to die. They still loved her.

"No one is coming down to save us. We have each other, so we fight like a team and win like a team." Scarlett stated.

"We are and we will." Bellamy agreed. Clarke nodded, giving Bellamy and Scarlett a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

Scarlett and Bellamy had been watching the second watch with some other delinquents when shouting filling the camp got the two their attention.

"Fire!" Someone yelled.

"Fuck!" Scarlett yelled as she saw the meat cabin on fire. She ran as fast as she could there, stubbornly entering it. The smoke filled her lungs, causing her to cough but she ignored it as she saw Octavia her silloute in the smoke.

"O! I'm here." She said, grabbing her arm, making their way outside. They fell on the ground, coughing.

"Are you okay?" Bellamy asked his sister and Scarlett. Octavia nodded, still coughing.

"Yeah." Scarlett croaked.

"Thanks for saving Octavia, altough you were fucking stupid to just run into a fire." He murmered to her. She grinned, shaking her head as she stood up, brushing some ash and dirt from her pants.