20| Love.

•A/N: Ugh, last chapters are going to kill me, emotionally.

Btw, new cover and I've edited all my chapters!

Song: White Noise by PVRS.

---

"Scar." Bellamy whispered, causing her to turn around and stopping her from what she was doing. Guarding the wall.

"Yeah?" She questioned.

"Two days ago you told me something." He grinned. Scarlett looked at him confused, no idea what she had told him.

"I did?"

"I actually can't believe that you really forgot your own birthday." He mocked, one eyebrow raised. Scarlett let out a small laugh, nodding her head.

"I guess I did forget, why the questioned look on your handsome face? I mean, it's nothing important at the moment." She told him, gesturing around at everyone.

"I don't care." He said. He carefully grabbed her face, pulling it slightly forward so her lips connected his.

"Happy late birthday, love." He whispered against her lips, feeling her grin.

"Douche, so you forgot my birthday too?" She noted. He nodded.

"Oh well, we had sex. Best birthday present ever. By the way, love? Really? Thought you weren't British." She smirked.

"You like it."

"Duh."

He laughed, but when a gunshot was heard, he stopped and turned around quickly, noticing a wide eyed kid sitting against a tree, causing irritation to fill his system once again.

"Hey! What the hell is the matter with you?" Bellamy asked, walking towards him, leaving a confused Scarlett at her place. She jumped off the wall and followed other delinquents that surrounded the boy and Bellamy.

"I-I'm sorry man. I fell asleep. I've been on watch all day." The boy said, still shocked and slightly panicked.

Bellamy picked up the boys by his jacket, making Scarlett step forward but Raven held her back, shooting her a glare.

"Wait." She whispered. Scarlett rolled her eyes, watching the scene of her boyfriend in front of her.

"We've all have been on watch all day! That bullet was one less Grounder dead!" Bellamy yelled in the young delinquents face.

"Who allowed that boy with a gun anyway?" Scarlett whispered to Raven. Raven chuckled, rolling her eyes at her friend her comment.

"Bell, you're scaring people." Octavia calmly said to him. He turned his head to her, still angry. Scarlett stood still, she knew she had to let him get his rage out, wether she liked it or not.

"They should be scared!" He yelled once again, but he let the boy go, who scurried away. He turned to the whole camp, Scarlett feeling a speech coming up. "The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare, but that time is up! The Grounders are out there right now, waiting for us to leave and picking us up one by one when we do! Clarke, Finn and Monty are gone, probably dead, and if you want to be next, I can't stop you, but no guns are leaving this camp!" Scarlett her eyes started to water when he said that her sister might be dead. She knew it was something that could be right, but she had to had hope for her, for Finn and for Monty. "This camp is the only thing keeping us alive! Get back to work!" Bellamy finished. Groans where heard through camp, plus some comments but Bellamy ignored that.

Scarlett walked over to him, placing her hand on his shoulder. He turned around quickly but his eyes softened when he saw is was her.

"It's me, relax." She reassured him.