Not an update but VERY IMPORTANT!!

Hey guys, I'm so sorry, I know I promised an update today, but this has been bugging me for the past week and I just wanted to get this out.

Now, Little Sister is not ending anytime soon, but I really want a game plan for what to do after this. I want to write something that you guys would enjoy reading, but something that will still keep me interested. So, down below will be four separate story ideas, and you guys will vote on what you want to see next. That doesn't mean that the others won't be done, but the winner will be written first. There all different from each other, so there is variety. The story options are:

1) Batman fan-fic : Alexis is the adopted ward of the legendary Nightwing, and is known to all of Gotham's criminals as the infamous Archangel. She and Nightwing are at each other's throats constantly, to the point where she runs away to the one person Nightwing hates most in the world: Bruce Wayne. As Bruce treats her more and more like a daughter than Nightwing ever did, the option of saying with Bruce becomes almost too hard to resist. But can she give up the man who raised her for this stranger? Add a cute Boy Wonder who Alexis may or may not have a crush on to the mix, and you've got a recipe for disaster.

2) Original Story: 43,800 hours. 1,825 days. 5 years. That's how long its been since Marcus, William, or Robert have seen their father. Five years ago, he was caught in the middle of a horrible affair while the boy's mother was on her deathbed. Now they find out that their father married his mistress, and both died in a plane crash. But, that's not the worst. Enter Harley, a fiery thirteen year old who is apparently their adopted step-sister. If the boys refuse to take her in for at least a year, they get none of their father's extraordinary wealth in the will. As the boys become closer and closer to Harley (some unwillingly), they have crucial choice to make. Give her up when the year ends, or accept her as their new little sister?

3) Naruto fan-fic : After her mother's death, Princess Kyoko Usagi of the Land of Beasts escaped from her power hungry father to the village of Konoha. There she took the alias Takara Sayomi, and trained to become a kunoichi of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. When she ends up on Team 7 with her best friend Naruto Uzumaki, her identity becomes harder and harder to hide. With her kekki genkai (one said to rival even the Uchiha's) becoming more difficult control, and her father once again on her trail, can she keep her secret under wraps? Well if anything is certain, it's that life is always going to be interesting, especially when your a ninja.

4) Harry Potter fan-fic : When Maria Cater finds out she's a wizard, it should be the most amazing thing ever, right? Except that she's missed the first two years of school, and jumping right into third year! Her muggle-ness has no bounds, and her quick temper may be a little more than some professor's are ready for. While making new friends, and enemies, is it possible for her to survived unscathed? Or will it be to much for her to handle?

Well, those are a very quick synopsis of each story. If you need any questions answered to help you make a decision, feel free to message me, I'd be happy to answer. I REALLY need you to vote in the comments. Without comments, I have no idea what you guys want, and will be forced to pick myself. The poll will continue until the end of Little Sister, and each reader gets one vote. BUT, if I see that you have commented on every chapter from this point on, your vote will count for three! Hope you guys like this!

Oh, another mini-contest! I really want a different title for Little Sister, so just submit your suggestion and I'll pick the best one! If I pick yours, I'll dedicate a chapter to you! Okay, rant over. I'm serious guys, I would love for you to vote, it would mean a lot to me as an author. I'll try to update soon, sorry this wasn't a chapter.

Hugs and kisses,

ArkhamGirl