Chapter 4

The creature layed down. That was one of the many side affects of the pain killers: exaustion. That was a good sign. It means that the creature must have some trust tworads him. It let out a yawn, before laying it's head down. Yusei moved a little closer to the "fox" and reached his hand out. Then, drew it back to him. The creature was scared of them for a reason. He didn't want to give it another reason to not trust him.
        The creature's eyelids started to drop, soon it was fast asleep. Yusei moved closer, he was now next to the sleeping form. He put his hand on the creature's back. It's action suprised him. It rested it's head on his knee. He started to stroke it, leaving it's fur smooth to it's form. Each stroke, Yusei could feel the creature's ribs. Crow came back with a small bowl containing some eggs and a few bits of bacon. Yusei put his finger to his lips, showing him to be quiet. The orange-haired teen set the bowl down and moved closer.
       "He must be tired. What did you do?" His friend asked in a whispering tone. He looked down at the black-furred fox. Yusei explained what happened, Crow nodding with each detail. He was about to stroke the creature's back when it started to move. Then the screaming started. The creature started to thrash around, it's claws grazing Crow's leg. Jack came running to the door.
       "What did you do?" He demanded. Yusei didn't awnser, he was too caught up trying to calm the creature down. Crow tried to hold down it's legs, but that only made it worse. Jack had tried to help, but his efforts were fruitless. The creature bolted awake, panting. He looked around, seeing the teens around it. It looked down at the floor before letting out a sob. A few tears fell from it's face. It didn't care that it was surronded by people, the creature placed it's head back on Yusei's knee and continued to cry. Crow started to stroke it, claming the creature down a bit. Jack tension disappered as he walked back down stairs.
        After it was done, Crow grabbed the bowl and placed itt on the floor. The creature sniffed it before taking a few bites, trying not to let it's hunger show. It, then, layed it's head back on Yusei's knee. He looked at the bandages, red and green dotted the white bands.
        "Crow, can you get the first aid kit?" His friend nodded, then left. After a few seconds, Crow came back, kit in hand. He grabbed the sissors and started to cut away the bloody bandages. Each cut made the creature tense up. It closed it's eyes and focus on it's breathing. Once the bandeges were taken off, Crow's eyes widened. It seemed like he couldn't breath. The unmistakeable dissection cuts were there.
         The creature looked uncomfotable with him staring at his wound. Crow started to restitch the wound. The creature biteing it's lip with each poke of the needle. He was soon done and was starting to wrap fresh bandages.